GTA - kinect

ckasper502

I'd rather buy a Wii, infact I did, and it hardly ever gets used, so what point would there be in buying Kinect? And any way, I play GTA right through till 1am sometimes, and I'm not sure I'd be the most popular person in the morning if I was jumping around and waking my dad up all the time. Kinect = bad idea.

I have kinect for my 360 and I dont think a game like gta would work for it at all.

Kinect and PSM is mainly for sports games.

Yes, sports games and awful games.

silentsharklol
I have kinect for my 360 and I dont think a game like gta would work for it at all.

Exactly. But it does make for some good exercise tounge.gif

user posted image

Except for the “Kinect Joy Ride” game mind you, it's still more exercise than the Wii, you tell me any game that you can't do on the Wii sitting down, including for the Wii fit.

Except for the “Kinect Joy Ride” game mind you, it's still more exercise than the Wii, you tell me any game that you can't do on the Wii sitting down, including for the Wii fit.

I love this one:

in my opinion the next gta need to be a ps3 exclusive becasue in order for the next gta to be amazing it needs to get off DVD and be on Blu-ray only

xgtamontariox
in my opinion the next gta need to be a ps3 exclusive becasue in order for the next gta to be amazing it needs to get off DVD and be on Blu-ray only

It's true that it will have more however R* will lose a lot of customers as the majority of GTA gamers at the moment currently own an xbox 360. I actually bought an Xbox 360 to keep up to date with the new gtas as none were on PS2 anymore panic.gif Sony announced that they won't pay R* to make any exclusives for them at the moment as Microsoft keep on doing that instead at the moment. This results as they currently have more money to use. It's an interesting idea of yours but I don't think R* will do it.