Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,525 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Moonshield

The Walking Dead

BuyMeTheMoon

Yeah I hated Carl too, he f*cked up so bad so many times.. Kinda hated him a little this season too though, when he had that "I hate my father"-thing

Zepren

I like Carl well enough this season. Yeah he was very "it's all your fault" to Rick early in the season but it shows his growth as a character as now he sees what his father is willing to do to keep him alive and safe. He also goes on to show that not only does he understand but he agrees with his dad's actions. It's a shame that we're probably gonna lose the "Carl's rekindling his innocence" storyline of this series though. But anyway, I never really hated Carl. I hated how he was treated by the show and the characters as this sort of crutch and source of constant paranoia.

Slamman

We'd heard over this season that Carl's belief is much like any child, feeling invinceable and more in control and 'the know' because of his age, but might forget all they've been through. Had disdain for being a 'farmer' when it's any act of common survival and civility, we hear him ask for his gun. Rick's transformation was talked about in Talking Dead.

Going from one end of the spectrum to the other, but as we saw in their last dangerous confrontation... They've come as close to actual death as any time prior.

Their resolve I'm sure is strengthened by the group finding split members again, joining a common force and cause in their interest of survival.

I'm psyched about the next season still.

Edited by Slamman

X-Seti

I finally have the box sets but not the last season so I will admit I cheated a little.

I've had a Walking Dead marathon this weekend - getting to the last season watching Hershel die - kind of shocking but telling that girl to look at the flowers and bang!, I just can't get that outta my head.

Not many shows really touched my heart like for example how Hershel reminds the group standing outside A-Block of how they risk their life everyday and every hour, no matter what they do. Hershel continues to say that it isn't their choice; this the only choice being what they are risking it for. Stating he can help the sick and it's the right thing to do.

Interesting character indeed.

Edited by X-Seti

Dboi 420

Filming for season 5 has begun, fans on site have shared some info...

The filming of the Walking Dead Season 5 has just begun this week in Atlanta and juicy spoilers have started flowing from the sets.

"Chandler, Andrew, Norman, Lauren and Steven have all been seen on location so far at Terminus. Lots of screams, gunfire and some walkers. More as we get it," the Spoiling Dead Fans revealed some inside story via their Facebook page.

"Filming has moved inside. Loud screams were heard. Not shouting/arguing/pleading tones. These were described by multiple people as 'torture' or something that sounded extremely bad."

:*(

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

happygrowls

Filming in some city recently. (I think Washington D.C) Also Carol and Tyreese have been spotted on set.

also Bump

Spaghetti Cat

No wonder they call it The Walking Dead, they film in Georgia in the middle of the Summer lol Stay hydrated guys!

darthYENIK

Walking Dead Marathon on AMC this weekend. They're already in season 2, right now.

RedBull FM

Season 5 trailer today!

happygrowls

1937451_991158950910263_6039918178666714

http://bit.ly/1t5b5zS

This Season looks intense. With everyone heading to Washington D.C you can expect some glorious and gruesome deaths on the way!

darthYENIK

My short thoughts.

Father Gabriel.

Not sure where Beth is.

Book spoiler...

They're gonna kill Eugene when his secret is revealed.

Xerukal

Oh boy, country restrictions on videos are still a thing? Great.

Been trying to find a different hosting source to watch the trailer. No luck. It's all "TRAILER REACTIONS" and sh*t.

Guess I'll have to wait...

Edited by Xerukal

Xerukal

Many thanks.

Looks like sh*t is seriously going down. But at least Rick finally reunites with Judith.

Dboi 420

I assume that trailer is only a preview of the first half of season 5. The comic-con trailer for season 4 didn't show anything after episode 5, obviously so not to spoil the return of the governor, death of hershel, and fall of the prison.

Comic Spoiler

I hope Eugene's secret is revealed by the mid-season finale, the writers can't hope to keep that arc suspensful considering atleast 50% of viewers have read the comics.

Also, heres the video of The Walking Dead Comic Con Panel

The season 4 Blu-ray will have an edited version of the final scene with the true line from the comics. Get ready for The Walking Dead's first F-bomb! :D

Edited by DestructoBoi420_2.0

darthYENIK

Excellent. I don't know why they don't just say "f*ck". It's a cable channel, and I doubt many people who watch the Walking Dead care about a "f*ck" here or there.

Flight180Victm

Awesome! Thanks for that! Watched the whole thing! The whole damn cast is just pure gold! Love all of them...

Dboi 420

Who needs the Blu-ray? :pp

EPIC! :^:

Flight180Victm

Oh my God! That seriously gave me goosebumps!! So much better than before. XD

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

sorry to bump this with unrelated pictures. They made me laugh so I hope they put a smile on your face.

gtamann123

Season 4 needs to hurry the f*ck up and get on Netflix ASAP!!!!!!!!

RedBull FM
rLeg7uC.png

gtamann123

Anyone heard anything about when (if ever) season 4 will arrive on Netflix?

TEoS

It's on Netflix now. Just binge watched and omgwtf. This whole Terminus situation has got me all hot and bothered.

Some are saying season 4 was the worst of the seasons, but I think it's my second favorite after 3. I found the Herschel farm plot pretty boring, and season 1's cast only had a few standouts. The arrival of the Governor in season 3 was what really got me into the show.

Vanilla Shake

It's on Netflix now. Just binge watched and omgwtf. This whole Terminus situation has got me all hot and bothered.

Some are saying season 4 was the worst of the seasons, but I think it's my second favorite after 3. I found the Herschel farm plot pretty boring, and season 1's cast only had a few standouts. The arrival of the Governor in season 3 was what really got me into the show.

I actually disliked season 3 the most. I loved the Governor and David Morrissey's performance, but I found all of the Woodbury episodes to be more of a bore than any of the farm episodes of season 2. 4 and 1 are my favorite seasons thus far, and I agree with you about the later seasons introducing more memorable performances from newer cast additions.

I also have a huge thing for the chick that plays Beth. So f*cking hot.

TheFoxRiverFugitive

Yes, season 4 is also my favorite thus far because it wasn't boring like 2 and 3, nor was it silly like season 1.

gtamann123

I am near the end of season 4. Pretty good so far but I have to say it isn't the best season. Can someone tell me exactly why

Carol kills Lizzy in episode 14?

TheFoxRiverFugitive

I am near the end of season 4. Pretty good so far but I have to say it isn't the best season. Can someone tell me exactly why

Carol kills Lizzy in episode 14?

Because if she killed her sister then what's stopping her from killing Carol and Tyreese in their sleep?

gtamann123

True. I guess I didn't think of it that way. But that make sense