your favourite car?

Barry Spock

Barry Spock

Hi. I'm new here. I just started playing GTA4 a few weeks ago. It's the first PS3 game I've played.

So, when getting from one part of town to another, what car do you like?

I'm still getting thru them all but I like the sultan rs, the sentinel and the huntley sport.

Barry Spock

Yeah I like them (and the comet) but 'cause they're in the cheats I can't help but use them sometimes. So the ones you have to look for are so far my favs.

I quite like the Modified Benefactor Schafter, which you can find in Hove Beach, being driven by the Russian Mafia. My favourite though, is the Grotti Turismo, it looks just like a real Ferrari 360. biggrin.gif

Anasterian

From GTA 4:

Sultan

From TLaD:

Yankee ( the fast version )

From TBoGT:

Tuned Serrano (You get that when you call Henrique for a Serrano), this thing handles like a dream!

EDIT: oh it was supposed to be Car only.

Edited by Anasterian

Barry Spock
I love the Dukes and the Coquette.

Yeah I used the coquette a few times in the early jobs for dimitri but thought it was a bit twitchy but I was diving one again just yesterday and liked it a lot more. It actually felt like it handled better after the front got banged up a bit.

Dunnow i like them all...But my money is on Turismo and Sultan RS

Mokrie Dela

There is already a topic on this subject.

But seeing as how its here now...

Sabre GT, and the Manana (i know it's slow and handles poor) i just like the classic look of it and its a good car for cruising slow, taking it easy.

BOGT, the Tampa and Buffalo. F260 or whatever it is is cool too. Don't like the bullet, it's ugly (San Andreas' bullet was awesome).

Then the Comet.

I quite like the Lokus and the Pmp too tounge.gif

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

macorules94
Barry Spock

ok I'll have to get onto the search function next time. I know I'm 2+ years late to the party, but am really enjoying gta4 at the moment, and haven't done the ballad of gay tony or the lost n the damned yet.

Mokrie Dela
ok I'll have to get onto the search function next time. I know I'm 2+ years late to the party, but am really enjoying gta4 at the moment, and haven't done the ballad of gay tony or the lost n the damned yet.

TBH, i'm just glad you like the game and not come here to rip into it! XD

Barry Spock
ok I'll have to get onto the search function next time.  I know I'm 2+ years late to the party,  but am really enjoying gta4 at the moment, and haven't done the ballad of gay tony or the lost n the damned yet.

TBH, i'm just glad you like the game and not come here to rip into it! XD

Sure do! colgate.gif highly addictive.

Mokrie Dela

Indeed, although i'm very much absorbed in RDR atm. My current Addiction untill Saints Row 3 and/or True Crime (yes i like them all, tho GTA is the best (barring RDR which ATM is number one on my list)

Super GT and all other Vintage and Muscle Cars cool.gif

Also Coquette is nice from the "new" ones..

grand theft awesome

FACTION! I Just Love Cruisin' (And A Little Drifting) Around In That Car. Especially In Black With The T-Top.

Esparanto all the way baby!

Tho i do like the landstalker

and the Serano

and the car thats based on the altima!!!!!!!!I have alot

O RLY orly.gif

• Like 1

TBOGT's TAMPA. this car is amazing. love the physics, handling and look to it. in my opinion, it's even superior to the sabre gt i used to like best.

TheAdmiester

I like the variant of the Sultan that's nicknamed the Sultan GT. It looks similar to the RS but only appears in light blue (at least in an unmodded game), has 4 doors, and has the same performance as the normal Sultan.

Link to more info.

The GT is the one with the spoiler for those who've never seen it.

I don't like the sports cars. I like the common cars. A Vapid Premier taxi (95-97 Ford Crown Victoria) is fine by me for 90% of the driving I do in-game. The Emperor (77-79 Cadillac Sedan DeVille) in both clean and beat-up versions works well for cruising around. The Vigero (67-69 Camaro) is awesome in both clean and beat-up versions. I like the Faction (the nice late 80s Regal T-Type) and it's beat-up or clean cousin the Sabre (also a Regal with some Grand Prix touches). I LOVE the Marbelle, as it has pieces of all three of the 75-80 Ford compacts, the Ford Granada, Mercury Monarch, and Lincoln Versailles. I also like the Feroci as it's pretty darn close to a Lexus ES300. But when I'm about to do a mission requiring me to crash into somebody, I'm gonna pick the heavy little Primo (92-97 Cadillac Seville) or the Washington (2003+ Lincoln Town Car). Sure I could get a truck or a van or something, but the Washington and Primo hit hard enough for me. All of the above vehicles are located at one of my safehouses or another with the exception of the taxi, since I can get one of those anywhere. I try to paynspray and wash each before returning them to their spots. Four safehouses (Bohan, Algonquin east side, Playboy X, and Alderney), eight favorites. Works for me.

Barry Spock
I don't like the sports cars. I like the common cars. A Vapid Premier taxi (95-97 Ford Crown Victoria) is fine by me for 90% of the driving I do in-game. The Emperor (77-79 Cadillac Sedan DeVille) in both clean and beat-up versions works well for cruising around. The Vigero (67-69 Camaro) is awesome in both clean and beat-up versions. I like the Faction (the nice late 80s Regal T-Type) and it's beat-up or clean cousin the Sabre (also a Regal with some Grand Prix touches). I LOVE the Marbelle, as it has pieces of all three of the 75-80 Ford compacts, the Ford Granada, Mercury Monarch, and Lincoln Versailles. I also like the Feroci as it's pretty darn close to a Lexus ES300. But when I'm about to do a mission requiring me to crash into somebody, I'm gonna pick the heavy little Primo (92-97 Cadillac Seville) or the Washington (2003+ Lincoln Town Car). Sure I could get a truck or a van or something, but the Washington and Primo hit hard enough for me. All of the above vehicles are located at one of my safehouses or another with the exception of the taxi, since I can get one of those anywhere. I try to paynspray and wash each before returning them to their spots. Four safehouses (Bohan, Algonquin east side, Playboy X, and Alderney), eight favorites. Works for me.

Is that just a PC thing - being able to keep 8 cars? On the ps3 I seem to only have a max of 2.

I like your choices.