1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

tchallis

GTA IV Patch 10.0.7 No Trainers or Loaders?

Anasterian
Maybe now there will be less fags using Simple Native online!

Fags ?

So people who enjoy playing with mods are fags now ? How the hell did you get at those matches anyway, the only way is if you yourself are playing with mods. Calling the kettle black..

No but people who use mods to cheat in deathmatch or other modes other than free mode are in my opinion.

Yeah but the trainer you mentioned doesn't work in those modes, it only works in free and party smile.gif

It was specifically programmed to not run in anything other then those two modes (and single player of course).

Which is why i don't understand why people say that PC multiplayer is so bad and evil because of modders/cheaters, other than in free mode i havent seen a single modder/cheater/hacker/glitcher etc.

crackdawg

There's been a 'unlocked' version of every script hook ever released that works in all modes..They are easy to find too..

sjaak327
There's been a 'unlocked' version of every script hook ever released that works in all modes..They are easy to find too..

Yes, but there are mods that add their own restrictions smile.gif

Including the mod mentioned in this thread. In any case, the scripthook is only locked for ranked matches nowadays.

Clueless Muffin

Hello,

My GTA IV was just updated to 10.0.7 (Patch 7) Today

Are there any trainers or ASI loaders that will work

Please help sad.gif

Look! Download these:

Asi loader:

Forum: YAASIL-Yet Another ASI Loader

Download: GTAIV YAASIL-Yet Another ASI Loader

ScriptHook:

Forum: [bETA] GTAIV .Net ScriptHook

Download: GTA IV C++ Script Hook Version 0.5.1 BETA (May 28 2010)

Simple Trainer 5.9(Trainer works for GTA IV 1.0.1.0-1.0.7.0 and EFLC 1.1.1.0 and 1.1.2.0):

Forum: [rel][GTAIV]Simple Trainer for GTAIV

Download: GTAIV NATIVE TRAINER V5.9 (22-05-2010)

If this can't help, i'm sorry then confused.gif .

P.S:Authors of these have uploaded those, not me. So credit for authors! icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Sincx

Nice post mate, figured that much but should help the others.

Just waiting for Aru or anyone to update/mod Spark IV for EFLC 1.0.2 now and all set again.

Mind you Spark IV latest does work for 1.0.7 GTA IV.

crackdawg

Including the mod mentioned in this thread. In any case, the scripthook is only locked for ranked matches nowadays.

I checked and the one I used to use is available for this patch, and still works in all modes ranked or unranked. It's basically the Aru releases with the checks patched out. The .NET and VC++ ones for sure, not sure about LUA this time.

Also trainers kinda suck, you can do all that stuff yourself in a few hours using the hook API. Most good ranked cheaters write their own that don't reveal they're cheating, like relative weapon and money spawn and maybe teleport and a few good vehicles.

Those trainers could be patched too, but no reverser cares to

sjaak327

I checked and the one I used to use is available for this patch, and still works in all modes ranked or unranked. It's basically the Aru releases with the checks patched out. The .NET and VC++ ones for sure, not sure about LUA this time.

Also trainers kinda suck, you can do all that stuff yourself in a few hours using the hook API. Most good ranked cheaters write their own that don't reveal they're cheating, like relative weapon and money spawn and maybe teleport and a few good vehicles.

Yeah most mods aren't locked and are probably using Aru's built in protection. Simple native trainer however (starting from version 2.0 or so) has built in protection to not run on anything other than free/party/single. Something that is not likely to change.

In any case, Aru's latest has protection for Ranked only, but of course Rockstar added isolation, where people who are flagged dirty are not able to join ranked matches (they won't even show in the server browsers). Not sure if someone "hacked" this isolation, and to be honest I don't really care, people that do that are not worth making a fuss over.

crackdawg

Yeah most mods aren't locked and are probably using Aru's built in protection. Simple native trainer however (starting from version 2.0 or so) has built in protection to not run on anything other than free/party/single. Something that is not likely to change.

In any case, Aru's latest has protection for Ranked only, but of course Rockstar added isolation, where people who are flagged dirty are not able to join ranked matches (they won't even show in the server browsers). Not sure if someone "hacked" this isolation, and to be honest I don't really care, people that do that are not worth making a fuss over.

No that protection isn't hacked..thankfully. Luckily it's server side and would require a new account and maybe MAC spoofing.

I always did races so I didn't really care about that stuff. I made a ranked spawner with tp, and a lot of bots but only shared pieces of code like map coord checkers. I just race when I go on.

Ayoboiiii
Wow this patch is the worst patch ever,

It fixed some tree leaves being transparent?

All of my friends are having problems with it updating and it resets there resolution

Wow this patch is the worst patch ever,

It fixed some tree leaves being transparent?

All of my friends are having problems with it updating and it resets there resolution

Rockstar knows how to subtly say they are fixing something, when we all know they demand us be stripped of our mods

michael196

They probably don't like mods.

Oh well, atleast they have separated the modders and the legit players.

kudoboi

if u guys didnt know, there are trainers that work in deathmatches and doesnt need asi or scripthook, they use exe and can auto detect. those trainers a private trainers that works in deathmatches too, i think 1 of the the trainer is called DIViATED, its used by WDC modding members that tug people in deathmatches. its also used by Hunaid. but so far i havnt find any link to that trainer LOL.