Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,947 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Anasterian

Undertaker Problem.

Anasterian

No one is calling me regarding that mission, i've done every other mission available, doing extras now. i did Blood Brothers about a WEEK IN GAME already, and 2 weeks in real life. so, what the hell is happening? do i have to go out with Kate or what? because i never called her...and because of the mission not happening, i can't do any other missions so i just do extras... any ideas? its seriously getting annoying. its like my 7th try to get 100% in GTA 4, and again some weird stuff happens...im at 70.42% and looks like im gonna have to restart AGAIN. suicidal.gif

Jimbatron

On the PC I have noticed a glitch where if you save after Blood Brothers but before Undertaker then Packie nevers calls. The only thing I could do was to reload a save from before Blood Brothers.

It is nothing to do with Kate that is for sure. You can play and complete the game without dating her once - you'll get a different conversation on the way to the Church under the Revenge scenario if you have never taken her out on a date.

Anasterian

On the PC I have noticed a glitch where if you save after Blood Brothers but before Undertaker then Packie nevers calls. The only thing I could do was to reload a save from before Blood Brothers.

It is nothing to do with Kate that is for sure. You can play and complete the game without dating her once - you'll get a different conversation on the way to the Church under the Revenge scenario if you have never taken her out on a date.

he eventually called, after i've done like...every race, 2 cars for stevie, all the stunt jumps with a map (otherwise it would be suicidal.gif ) and some vigilante missions...it took him long to realise his brother was dead monocle.gif

EDIT: i've noticed some pattern in this savegame. EVERY mission that required you to wait for a call took really long to start. mercie_blink.gif

vicboh0413

I have that problem too. But i have J and Bc on my map and i have done blood brothers but packie never calls and i am really happy if someone has a solution. I dont wanna restart the story cause its real annoying to complete all the missions i have done. PLEASE HELP AND I WANNA DO THE UNDERTAKER MISSION.

And i am always doing one save cause its annoying with 12 saves and dont know wich one is new.

I have previously done Pegorinos pride and union drive missions

I have that problem too. But i have J and Bc on my map and i have done blood brothers but packie never calls and i am really happy if someone has a solution. I dont wanna restart the story cause its real annoying to complete all the missions i have done. PLEASE HELP AND I WANNA DO THE UNDERTAKER MISSION

Edited by vicboh0413

vicboh0413

No! I saved from Blood Brothers and did SO f*ckING MANY missions in alderney and then when i got to the middle park east safehouse and saved ray called about pegorino and after 1 minute packie called :)

One Man Standing

One time I had to wait for a call. I'm getting into a car... then the calls here! but when i got in the car it immediately dissappeared :sui: