Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

RedDagger

GTA Mapmaking

Recommended Posts

Ash-JAY

Here is a map of Palomino Creek. It's a lot bigger than the one from GTA San Andreas. I made it look more like Bakersfield (which it's based on).

7tsCo5x.jpg

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magister
On 10/22/2020 at 4:21 PM, Ash-JAY said:

Here is a map of Palomino Creek. It's a lot bigger than the one from GTA San Andreas. I made it look more like Bakersfield (which it's based on).

-map-

Wow Wow ūüĎĆūüĎć Impressive. Good map

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SuperHeichou
On 10/22/2020 at 4:21 PM, Ash-JAY said:

Here is a map of Palomino Creek. It's a lot bigger than the one from GTA San Andreas. I made it look more like Bakersfield (which it's based on).

-map-

 

Really like this one. Is it imaginated to be included on the HD San Andreas state ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY
40 minutes ago, SuperHeichou said:

 

Really like this one. Is it imaginated to be included on the HD San Andreas state ?

Thank you! Yes it is for the HD Universe. I'm working on 3 Counties from the 3D universe. Red County, Flint County & Whetstone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY
On 10/18/2020 at 2:19 AM, Willman249 said:

-map-

 

Here you go, here is the full version of that map you wanted to see

I'm really liking this map, Great job! As far as I know Florida's name remains Florida in the GTA & I'm pretty sure the same goes for Texas. Also I'm not seeing Alderney State in this Map.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willman249
1 hour ago, Ash-JAY said:

I'm really liking this map, Great job! As far as I know Florida's name remains Florida in the GTA & I'm pretty sure the same goes for Texas. Also I'm not seeing Alderney State in this Map.

Thanks can’t believe I forgot to label that one but it’s there between Independence and Liberty City 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY

A small update on this map. 

Added Parts:

The lake in Back O Beyond

The small body of water in Whetstone

The intersection on the right of Montogomery

eNqGCls.jpg

pfLpm0s.jpg

 

And also here's a concept map of GTA V expanded and Enhanced. It's still a WIP.

 

Imgur link - large image!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magister
2 hours ago, Ash-JAY said:

A small update on this map. 

Added Parts:

The lake in Back O Beyond

The small body of water in Whetstone

The intersection on the right of Montogomery

-maps-

 

And also here's a concept map of GTA V expanded and Enhanced. It's still a WIP.

 

-map-

Good GTA V project & SA V Style. Added Canals such as your project (SA map) 

Edited by RedDagger
removed images
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDagger

@Ash-JAY, just so you know I edited your third image to be a link instead of embedded - it's 13009x6621, and was lagging my browser ūüėõ

 

Great stuff though!

  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD

Well

I guess it's time to post Another Map

I've been working on this one for almost 2 Weeks

Cartier, New Luneburg

(East Cartier/Saint Maria Area)

WIN_20201023_15_20_31_Pro.jpg

Cartier, New Luneburg is based off Bathurst, New Brunswick

The East Cartier/Saint Maria area is Mostly based off East Bathurst & Saint Mary

With elements of different areas

The Main reason this is being made is for a GTA: San Andreas Project i'm slowly starting

Expect slow uploads of Map Update pics in the future

Until then...
Enjoy the map

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY
15 hours ago, magister said:

Good GTA V project & SA V Style. Added Canals such as your project (SA map) 

The GTA V project will not have any new locations added in. I will simply put all the location in their correct geographical positions.

 

And my SA project will be featuring the original GTA V map.

 

15 hours ago, RedDagger said:

@Ash-JAY, just so you know I edited your third image to be a link instead of embedded - it's 13009x6621, and was lagging my browser ūüėõ

 

Great stuff though!

 

I was thinking of giving the link to the image at first.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
avatarsd

Hi friends! After months of research (Im Argentinian and never set foot in the US) and editing I was able to create a map expanding my older map of Las Venturas into Tierra Robada, Flint County, Whetstone and San Fierro, recreating all of San Andreas for the HD universe as many asked for.

 

I named the project Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories, since I don't think this is going to be an idea for GTA 6 (Vice City probably) and the San Andreas version hasnt have a Stories game.

 

I made 4 maps; I will post the first one here (GTA V style with all location names) and the other three hidden below.

I will shortly describe all of the new regions added in the spoiler below as well.

Spoiler

The map portrays Whetstone in the northwest corner based mostly in Northern California: Del Norte county, lost woods and wilderness perfect for Bigfoot fans and the location where Back O'Beyond was based in the first place. Mendocino National Forest, Napa Valley and Sausalito.

 

Tierra Robada is the second largest area behind Bone County. It is based off the Sierra Nevada region in California. It's primarily a mountainous county covered by thick forests of Redwood trees. At the north, the San Andreas State Capital of Sacrificio (Sacramento, California) is located. North to south you can find: Lake Tahoe National Forest, Yosemite National Forest, Sierra National Forest and Sequoia National Forest. At the southern end, close to Mount Chiliad you can find the tallest peak in the State which is Mount Windy (based on Mt Whitney).  Other locations include El Quebrados and the urban area of San Fierro along the bay (Richoil, Richmond; Bearcliff, Berkeley; Ohlone, Oakland; Haywood, Hayward; Reunion City, Union City).

 

Flint County is located south of San Fierro where you can find the Easter Bay International Airport and the Ocean Sierras. The region is based in the Big Sur Area of California and the Central Valley. Along the bay, Foster Valley (Silicon Valley) reaches San Junipero (San José) extending the urban footprint of San Fierro to the Valley. In the middle of the agricultural region you can find the town of Fresco (Fresno). As well as many major Big Sur landmarks, the small settlements of Caramel Beach (Carmel-by-the-Sea) and Risco Bay (Morro Bay) are located alongside the Ocean front.

 

A plus patch of land I added is Catrina Island, based in real life Santa Catalina Island and the Channel Islands of Southern California (a huge miss of GTA V). I appreciate @MGgames100 for letting me use some of the names and inspiration for this area. I think it was cool to add something like this in the huge ocean region left in this map. You can find the city of Camelot (Avalon) a tourist trap away from civilization. The Sky Runway Airport high above, the abandoned army settlement of Double Ports and a gorgeous island to explore under the sea.

 

San Fierro is the main city of this region based in San Francisco. The islands of Alcapone (Alcatraz), Transfierro (Treasure) and Hierba Llena (Yerba Buena) are part of the city's jurisdiction. You can find all of the previous game locations (as Gant Bridge, Big Pointy Building or City Hall) plus some others such as the Hose Tower, The Panties Ladies, Transfierro Tower, Naked Beach and the Palace of Paradiso). I replaced the old Kincaid Bridge from GTA:SA to the Kincaid Tunnel to connect the bay area by train (based in BART). Most of the western areas are residential (parks, suburbs and beaches) and the eastern side is industrial (port, naval station, factories, trains and highways). In the map you can also find the famous San Fierro Cablecar system from Fisherman's Whank to Doherty. 

 

VHeX4fb.jpg

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories (2/3)  -  County Regions

 

Spoiler

zXWEpgS.jpeg

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories (3/3)  -  Dark style / (inspired by maps from @andover1 ) / Visual Information

 

Spoiler

NRjJsii.jpeg 

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Fierro 

(Only San Fierro, Whetstone, Tierra Robada and Flint County) if somehow Rockstar finds the whole state too big.¬†ūüėā

 

Spoiler

nVKgvFW.jpg

 

  • Like 35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willman249
1 hour ago, avatarsd said:

-snip-

WOW (O_O)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magister
2 hours ago, avatarsd said:

-snip-

IMPRESSIVE. IMPRESSIVE)) TOP OF MAPMAKING FORUM 10/10ūüĎć

 

Liberty City & Vice City State Crossover, please 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaniLekBom
3 hours ago, avatarsd said:

Hi friends! After months of research (Im Argentinian and never set foot in the US) and editing I was able to create a map expanding my older map of Las Venturas into Tierra Robada, Flint County, Whetstone and San Fierro, recreating all of San Andreas for the HD universe as many asked for.

 

I named the project Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories, since I don't think this is going to be an idea for GTA 6 (Vice City probably) and the San Andreas version hasnt have a Stories game.

 

I made 4 maps; I will post the first one here (GTA V style with all location names) and the other three hidden below.

I will shortly describe all of the new regions added in the spoiler below as well.

What an incredible work bro, congratulations!¬†One of the best GTA maps I've seen!¬†ūüĎŹ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY

@avatarsd

The map looks pretty great. Good job.

I love the details in your maps. San Fierro looks so great it changed my mind. Now i want GTA VI in San Fierro.

 

But i have some questions if you dont mind.

What happend to Red County? Its supposed to be between Whetstone and Blaine County. It's based on the Kern County.

Why is Whetstone at the north? Its based on Inyo county so it should be souteast of Hunter Quarry, joined to Mojado Dessert by land. With Angel Pine beside Mt. Whitney.

Why'd you follow the 3D Universe placement of Tierra Robada. It's supposed to be a long way from San Fierro. Possibly a new county in between.

Rockstar would probably come up with 2 or 3 new counties if they ever recreated San fierro and Las venturas. One based on Contra-costa county featuring Mt. Diablo. One based on Santa Clara placed between San Fierro Flint County and one from Northern Nevada.

I was expecting you to make a larger map taking Rhino more to the North as you said you would to get more space.

 

Thats all i gotta say. Good job again. Peace out.

Edited by Ash-JAY
Corrections

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
avatarsd
2 hours ago, Ash-JAY said:

@avatarsd

The map looks pretty great. Good job.

I love the details in your maps. San Fierro looks so great it changed my mind. Now i want GTA VI in San Fierro.

 

But i have some questions if you dont mind.

What happend to Red County? Its supposed to be between Whetstone and Blaine County. It's based on the Kern County.

Why is Whetstone at the north? Its based on Inyo county so it should be souteast of Hunter Quarry, joined to Mojado Dessert by land. With Angel Pine beside Mt. Whitney.

Why'd you follow the 3D Universe placement of Tierra Robada. It's supposed to be a long way from San Fierro. Possibly a new county in between.

Rockstar would probably come up with 2 or 3 new counties if they ever recreated San fierro and Las venturas. One based on Contra-costa county featuring Mt. Diablo. One based on Santa Clara placed between San Fierro Flint County and one from Northern Nevada.

I was expecting you to make a larger map taking Rhino more to the North as you said you would to get more space.

 

Thats all i gotta say. Good job again. Peace out.

Wow,¬†Thank you so much! I'm glad you all liked it.¬†ūüėĄ

 

Even though I tried my best to solve some evident issues regarding the design since the GTA V map molded real-life locations as it pleased, I had to make a choice and not include old Red County. It's probably the biggest absence and it would be cool to see Red County to the east of Los Santos (the name referring real life Orange County, east of LA) featuring San Diego as the main city. This is an issue because Palomino Creek was based on Bakersfield and it should be following Palomino Highlands in GTA V, which is the wrong placement.

 

Instead, I focused on Flint County and tried to recreate the same farmland feeling with its tiny town in the middle of it all: Fresco (not exactly based but inspired by Fresno). I also added the Panopticon at the west, since the shape allowed me and the terrain and vegetation would be similar to Southern Tierra Robada and Paleto Bay forests.

One could argue we could add more counties but honestly it seemed too big for me. I tried to keep the main city - countryside relation as the GTA V map and not build huge patches of land with nothing on it, but a super rich map in less space (something I absolutely loved in GTA:SA map ūüėć).

 

As for Whetstone, I changed its location mainly because the area was already recreated. Angel Pine, for example, based in Lone Pine, California is the equivalent in GTA V to Paleto Bay (at the base of Mount Chiliad, with its sawmill and the beaches) and Mount Chiliad is also in Blaine County so I decided to keep Shady Creeks and Back O'Beyond together as in the game where it was supposed to be: far far north (Klamath National Forest). I thought of changing the name of the county but decided to keep it.

 

For Contra-Costa County, I dedicated a patch of land between the bay and Sacrificio called Cosa Nostra and Mount Diablo is also in the map at Northern Tierra (called Mount Lucy). For Santa Clara County I also made Santa Carla, Sunset Valley (Sunnyvale, easter egg for The Sims Saga), Los Vatos (Los Gatos) and San Junipero (San José, referring Junípero Serra and also Black Mirror Episode featuring a virtual reality town especially good for a silicon valley major city).

 

Maybe in the future I would make this map even bigger or somebody can PM for the PSD file and expand it. For now, I'm thinking of starting a new project for Vice City and join the GTA VI hype. :) 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityCR
14 hours ago, avatarsd said:

Hi friends!

I made reference to your Las Venturas man when making my San Fierro one a while back. Seeing this, you've made my one look like trash. Incredible work dude. I only wish this was something we could play on. Rockstar, hire this person!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magister
10 hours ago, avatarsd said:

Wow,¬†Thank you so much! I'm glad you all liked it.¬†ūüėĄ

 

Even though I tried my best to solve some evident issues regarding the design since the GTA V map molded real-life locations as it pleased, I had to make a choice and not include old Red County. It's probably the biggest absence and it would be cool to see Red County to the east of Los Santos (the name referring real life Orange County, east of LA) featuring San Diego as the main city. This is an issue because Palomino Creek was based on Bakersfield and it should be following Palomino Highlands in GTA V, which is the wrong placement.

 

Instead, I focused on Flint County and tried to recreate the same farmland feeling with its tiny town in the middle of it all: Fresco (not exactly based but inspired by Fresno). I also added the Panopticon at the west, since the shape allowed me and the terrain and vegetation would be similar to Southern Tierra Robada and Paleto Bay forests.

One could argue we could add more counties but honestly it seemed too big for me. I tried to keep the main city - countryside relation as the GTA V map and not build huge patches of land with nothing on it, but a super rich map in less space (something I absolutely loved in GTA:SA map ūüėć).

 

As for Whetstone, I changed its location mainly because the area was already recreated. Angel Pine, for example, based in Lone Pine, California is the equivalent in GTA V to Paleto Bay (at the base of Mount Chiliad, with its sawmill and the beaches) and Mount Chiliad is also in Blaine County so I decided to keep Shady Creeks and Back O'Beyond together as in the game where it was supposed to be: far far north (Klamath National Forest). I thought of changing the name of the county but decided to keep it.

 

For Contra-Costa County, I dedicated a patch of land between the bay and Sacrificio called Cosa Nostra and Mount Diablo is also in the map at Northern Tierra (called Mount Lucy). For Santa Clara County I also made Santa Carla, Sunset Valley (Sunnyvale, easter egg for The Sims Saga), Los Vatos (Los Gatos) and San Junipero (San José, referring Junípero Serra and also Black Mirror Episode featuring a virtual reality town especially good for a silicon valley major city).

 

Maybe in the future I would make this map even bigger or somebody can PM for the PSD file and expand it. For now, I'm thinking of starting a new project for Vice City and join the GTA VI hype. :) 

 

 

 

Hey, Avatarsd. Make Liberty City & Vice City. 

 

I would like to see the state of Florida. You have a good sense of style. You can say "You Outplayed and destroyed". 10/10 will say it again. I expect new maps. This is the best and most beautiful thing I've seen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kngee1899

Amazing avatarsd.

What about remaking the los santos and blane county part? So Ls is bit bigger/real LA shaped and maybe even adding southern part under LS, with San Diego and maybe even mexicos side of border with tijuana and baja california. That would be the most perfect gta map ever made.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zerdical
Spoiler
On 10/24/2020 at 11:49 AM, avatarsd said:

Hi friends! After months of research (Im Argentinian and never set foot in the US) and editing I was able to create a map expanding my older map of Las Venturas into Tierra Robada, Flint County, Whetstone and San Fierro, recreating all of San Andreas for the HD universe as many asked for.

 

I named the project Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories, since I don't think this is going to be an idea for GTA 6 (Vice City probably) and the San Andreas version hasnt have a Stories game.

 

I made 4 maps; I will post the first one here (GTA V style with all location names) and the other three hidden below.

I will shortly describe all of the new regions added in the spoiler below as well.

  Reveal hidden contents

The map portrays Whetstone in the northwest corner based mostly in Northern California: Del Norte county, lost woods and wilderness perfect for Bigfoot fans and the location where Back O'Beyond was based in the first place. Mendocino National Forest, Napa Valley and Sausalito.

 

Tierra Robada is the second largest area behind Bone County. It is based off the Sierra Nevada region in California. It's primarily a mountainous county covered by thick forests of Redwood trees. At the north, the San Andreas State Capital of Sacrificio (Sacramento, California) is located. North to south you can find: Lake Tahoe National Forest, Yosemite National Forest, Sierra National Forest and Sequoia National Forest. At the southern end, close to Mount Chiliad you can find the tallest peak in the State which is Mount Windy (based on Mt Whitney).  Other locations include El Quebrados and the urban area of San Fierro along the bay (Richoil, Richmond; Bearcliff, Berkeley; Ohlone, Oakland; Haywood, Hayward; Reunion City, Union City).

 

Flint County is located south of San Fierro where you can find the Easter Bay International Airport and the Ocean Sierras. The region is based in the Big Sur Area of California and the Central Valley. Along the bay, Foster Valley (Silicon Valley) reaches San Junipero (San José) extending the urban footprint of San Fierro to the Valley. In the middle of the agricultural region you can find the town of Fresco (Fresno). As well as many major Big Sur landmarks, the small settlements of Caramel Beach (Carmel-by-the-Sea) and Risco Bay (Morro Bay) are located alongside the Ocean front.

 

A plus patch of land I added is Catrina Island, based in real life Santa Catalina Island and the Channel Islands of Southern California (a huge miss of GTA V). I appreciate @MGgames100 for letting me use some of the names and inspiration for this area. I think it was cool to add something like this in the huge ocean region left in this map. You can find the city of Camelot (Avalon) a tourist trap away from civilization. The Sky Runway Airport high above, the abandoned army settlement of Double Ports and a gorgeous island to explore under the sea.

 

San Fierro is the main city of this region based in San Francisco. The islands of Alcapone (Alcatraz), Transfierro (Treasure) and Hierba Llena (Yerba Buena) are part of the city's jurisdiction. You can find all of the previous game locations (as Gant Bridge, Big Pointy Building or City Hall) plus some others such as the Hose Tower, The Panties Ladies, Transfierro Tower, Naked Beach and the Palace of Paradiso). I replaced the old Kincaid Bridge from GTA:SA to the Kincaid Tunnel to connect the bay area by train (based in BART). Most of the western areas are residential (parks, suburbs and beaches) and the eastern side is industrial (port, naval station, factories, trains and highways). In the map you can also find the famous San Fierro Cablecar system from Fisherman's Whank to Doherty. 

 

67NiSew.jpeg

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories (2/3)  -  County Regions

 

  Reveal hidden contents

zXWEpgS.jpeg

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories (3/3)  -  Dark style / (inspired by maps from @andover1 ) / Visual Information

 

  Reveal hidden contents

NRjJsii.jpeg 

 

Grand Theft Auto: San Fierro 

(Only San Fierro, Whetstone, Tierra Robada and Flint County) if somehow Rockstar finds the whole state too big.¬†ūüėā

 

  Reveal hidden contents

nVKgvFW.jpg

 

 

the best concept map i have ever seen in my life

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BossFF007

Hello, everyone. I'm new to mapmaking and I hope to make amazing maps like all of yours, you have all inspired me to try.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zapper

Rockstar should hire this man.

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CRAZY AL WARD

Great job @avatarsd, you making us proud. Keep it up!

 

Now it's My turn to post here again

WIN_20201026_13_06_20_Pro.jpg

Did some edits over the weekend & i must say, the East Side of the city is getting Nearly done

I'm gonna be working on the area Until i'm certain it's ready for modeling

 

See y'all next time & have a Spooky Halloween

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nealmac
On 10/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, avatarsd said:

Hi friends! After months of research (Im Argentinian and never set foot in the US) and editing I was able to create a map expanding my older map of Las Venturas into Tierra Robada, Flint County, Whetstone and San Fierro, recreating all of San Andreas for the HD universe as many asked for.

 

I named the project Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories, since I don't think this is going to be an idea for GTA 6 (Vice City probably) and the San Andreas version hasnt have a Stories game.

 

I made 4 maps; I will post the first one here (GTA V style with all location names) and the other three hidden below.

I will shortly describe all of the new regions added in the spoiler below as well.

These are amazing. I love the fact that you included a zoomed in version of San Fierro, as this shows how enormous the overall map is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McAgent
On 10/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, avatarsd said:

Hi friends! After months of research (Im Argentinian and never set foot in the US) and editing I was able to create a map expanding my older map of Las Venturas into Tierra Robada, Flint County, Whetstone and San Fierro, recreating all of San Andreas for the HD universe as many asked for.

 

I named the project Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories, since I don't think this is going to be an idea for GTA 6 (Vice City probably) and the San Andreas version hasnt have a Stories game.

 

I made 4 maps; I will post the first one here (GTA V style with all location names) and the other three hidden below.

I will shortly describe all of the new regions added in the spoiler below as well.

 

Now if Rockstar makes this the map for GTA V Remastered... I will be very happy indeed.

 

Seriously, if GTA V came out in 2023 or so instead of 2013, I could see the map looking just like this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash-JAY

An update on the GTA V Expanded and Enhanced Concept Map

 

This is the shape I came up with. I moved Paleto Bay more to the North and expanded the Grand Senora Dessert. I gave the Mountains and Forests a darker color to highlight their locations. Moved San Chain-ski Mountain Range to its right location (San Jacinto Mountains). I moved Palomino Highlands to where its supposed to be (Thanks to @avatarsd to let me know me of that). Grapeseed will be placed by the right side of Palomino Highlands (at the place of Lamont).

 

EpdLUXD.jpg

 

I decided to embed the image directly because the resolution is a lot lower than last time.

I'm pretty sure that with the Next Gen. Consoles making a map this huge would be easy. And I would've loved the GTA V map even more if it looked like this

 

Also let me know if I missed any Major Locations in this version of the Map (Before I start working on the roads you know).

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedDagger

Both those large images were slowing the topic down, so I replaced them with thumbnail-style images that are still a couple thousand pixels on each side, but if you click them you get the full image :santa:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magister
7 hours ago, Ash-JAY said:

An update on the GTA V Expanded and Enhanced Concept Map

 

This is the shape I came up with. I moved Paleto Bay more to the North and expanded the Grand Senora Dessert. I gave the Mountains and Forests a darker color to highlight their locations. Moved San Chain-ski Mountain Range to its right location (San Jacinto Mountains). I moved Palomino Highlands to where its supposed to be (Thanks to @avatarsd to let me know me of that). Grapeseed will be placed by the right side of Palomino Highlands (at the place of Lamont).

 

EpdLUXD.jpg

 

I decided to embed the image directly because the resolution is a lot lower than last time.

I'm pretty sure that with the Next Gen. Consoles making a map this huge would be easy. And I would've loved the GTA V map even more if it looked like this

 

Also let me know if I missed any Major Locations in this version of the Map (Before I start working on the roads you know).

Good work. Nice. Prodolzhai, tak zhe, your style the best

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Willman249
10 hours ago, Ash-JAY said:

An update on the GTA V Expanded and Enhanced Concept Map

 

This is the shape I came up with. I moved Paleto Bay more to the North and expanded the Grand Senora Dessert. I gave the Mountains and Forests a darker color to highlight their locations. Moved San Chain-ski Mountain Range to its right location (San Jacinto Mountains). I moved Palomino Highlands to where its supposed to be (Thanks to @avatarsd to let me know me of that). Grapeseed will be placed by the right side of Palomino Highlands (at the place of Lamont).

 

EpdLUXD.jpg

 

I decided to embed the image directly because the resolution is a lot lower than last time.

I'm pretty sure that with the Next Gen. Consoles making a map this huge would be easy. And I would've loved the GTA V map even more if it looked like this

 

Also let me know if I missed any Major Locations in this version of the Map (Before I start working on the roads you know).

Thinking about any suburbs there?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests

    • WaddoBaddo
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.