• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LibertyKing

• killdrivetheftvehicle

• drscot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOOOH YEAAAH   GTA San Andreas 2016 final version     OOoooooh guyyyys finally I finished it. It's been more than a year since I started this map with the idea of making a 2015/16 version of

Post yer finished maps and WIP maps here!   Rules Don't post other's maps, especially pretending they're your own. We've likely seen them already, and this is a mapmaking thread

HOLA BROCHACHOS GUESS WHAT I finally finished my f*cking map, after all these years it's finally completed, sounds like it's too much to complete a scribble but i wanted it to be as close to the re

Karls

One off thing.

Eastdale, a small town in the pacific northwest.

No real inspiration, just made this for fun, and I might try and make it in cities skylines, who knows.

Wow! Nice map! I was excited to see I-49 because that runs right through my area :)

Tbh, I just took a random number, and when doing a bit of research now, nothing adds up :p

After all, it's supposed to be in the pacific northwest, and apparently the I-49 is a helluva long way from there.

• Like 1
TrinityCR

So I upped this in the wishlist thread a long time back before I found this thread. At the moment it's still a WiP. If people want me to finish it I will. Credits must go to GIFBRAH who's awesome map I used for the San Andreas region. I also used the maps for GTA4, Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 4 and Google Maps.ChDeUFi.jpg

• Like 21
lolznc

It's certainly felt a bit like the Caribbean recently with the darned heatwave. So here's a second look at Trimont, the capital of the Caribbean nation of Benedinta.

CrksHYR.png

Image is shrunk slightly so that it fits a bit better, to view the full thing either click on the image or on this link.

If anyone fancies naming a street/park/town/geographical feature, feel free to drop me a message with some suggestions. There's a lot of stuff to be named before this is finished (if it ever is)!

Edited by lolznc
  • Like 18
Robabank

This is my Los Santos map so far.Ive added in the areas from GTA SA that they left out in GTA V such as Verdant Bluffs,Unity Station,East Beach extension by Cjs House includeskCgNPXe.jpeg the residential areas of El Corona,and Willowfield.Planning on adding Anaheim, Red County,Flint County,and Paleto County in a future update

Edited by Robabank
  • Like 11
The Dedito Gae

HOLA BROCHACHOS

GUESS WHAT
I finally finished my f*cking map, after all these years it's finally completed, sounds like it's too much to complete a scribble but i wanted it to be as close to the real thing while having as much detail as possible and i think i succeded in that front.
I don't think the map it's without it's flaws, i have regrets with it, layout and overall quality can be wonky at places and i even scrapped the idea of map interiors because of how much i butchered certain buildings, neverthless i'm happy with how it looks and i feel i accomplished something.

So here are all versions of Capital City:

The main one

gta_capital_city_map_by_maniac_deadite-d

(Rest in links because i would crash the thread otherwise)

Capital City Tourism & General Info Map

Capital City Eyefind Map

Capital City Neighborhoods Map

Capital City Crime Map

Capital City Subway & Mass Transit Map

New Age Scheme

Harbor Scheme

Liberty Scheme

Classic Scheme

As an added bonus, here's a neighbor town called Riverside Pines and the ever of first version of Capital City i ever submitted here, followed by a version that got rid of the desert and a third attempt to make it more gta sized that f*cking SUCKS, i might someday add even more info about Capital in my concept thread... if i ever feel like completing that.

Edited by The Deadite
  • Like 48
DimitriFaustin

HOLA BROCHACHOS

GUESS WHAT

I finally finished my f*cking map, after all these years it's finally completed, sounds like it's too much to complete a scribble but i wanted it to be as close to the real thing while having as much detail as possible and i think i succeded in that front.

I don't think the map it's without it's flaws, i have regrets with it, layout and overall quality can be wonky at places and i even scrapped the idea of map interiors because of how much i butchered certain buildings, neverthless i'm happy with how it looks and i feel i accomplished something.

The main one

- Extremely awesome map -

Capital City Tourism & General Info Map

Capital City Eyefind Map

Capital City Neighborhoods Map

Capital City Crime Map

Capital City Collectibles Map

Capital City Subway & Mass Transit Map

New Age Scheme

Harbor Scheme

Liberty Scheme

Classic Scheme

As an added bonus, here's a neighbor town called Riverside Pines and the ever of first version of Capital City i ever submitted here, followed by a version that got rid of the desert and a third attempt to make it more gta sized that f*cking SUCKS, i might someday add even more info about Capital in my concept thread... if i ever feel like completing that.

HOLY COW. :blush: That map looks incredibly professional, and the level of detail you put into your maps is just... awe-inspiring.

An absolute masterpiece (well, a collection of absolute masterpieces in this case)! I'd love to see more of your work in the future! :^:

• Like 2
The Dedito Gae

Thanks! Working on a Carcer City (Detroit) and a Las Vegas map, hopefully i'll finish both of those in less time than this one.

Edited by The Deadite
  • Like 3
RedDagger

Anyone else wanting best map 2k17 is gonna have to do something crazy to beat that :p

• Like 4
Chaserrrrs

Anyone else wanting best map 2k17 is gonna have to do something crazy to beat that :p

He already won in my case

• Like 2
universetwisters

Like I said in PM, I like how not only you included the map, you went above and beyond to include a transportation map, a crime statistic map, etc.

Pardon my french but f*ck making other maps, I wanna see you flesh this map out further with a concept!

• Like 6
Carmain

Just gunna say, thats probably the best "small" map ive ever seen...so much detail, it looks like something straight outta rockstars art department! :D

Im just going to post this map that ive done some work on here, think its pretty good atm:

MY4pKRi.png

I mean, obviously its nowhere near done in any sense, but its a start.

Edit: Also what universetwisters said: MAKE A DAMN CONCEPT!!!

Edit 2: Forgot i changed my name on the forums to just Carmain...

Edited by Carmain
  • Like 19
Robabank

Just gunna say, thats probably the best "small" map ive ever seen...so much detail, it looks like something straight outta rockstars art department! :D

Im just going to post this map that ive done some work on here, think its pretty good atm:

MY4pKRi.png

I mean, obviously its nowhere near done in any sense, but its a start.

Edit: Also what universetwisters said: MAKE A DAMN CONCEPT!!!

Edit 2: Forgot i changed my name on the forums to just Carmain...

Oh I see how it is gonna go steal my concept :lol:.Jk great work man thats better than anything i could come up with.As you finish up the map put the Airport at the bottom as it is in the game

Edited by Robabank
  • Like 1
DaniLekBom

HOLA BROCHACHOS

GUESS WHAT

The main one

STUFF 1

Stuff 2

Stuff 3

Stuff 4

Stuff 5

Stuff 6

Stuff 7

More stuff

As an added bonus, here's a neighbor town called STUFF and the ever of first version of Capital City i ever submitted here, followed by a version that got rid of the stuff and a third attempt to make it more gta sized that f*cking SUCKS, i might someday add even more info about Capital in my concept thread... if i ever feel like completing that.

You got my damn straight respect, man.

Damn-Straight_o_129327.jpgOk,sorry, still learning 'murican memes.

• Like 2
Chaserrrrs

HOLA BROCHACHOS

GUESS WHAT

The main one

-AWESOME ASS STUFF-

I wanted to ask, Besides paint.net what do you use? Your roads, curves and circles are beautiful!

• Like 1
The Dedito Gae

I use nothing but paint.net. Too dumb to download another program lol

Edited by The Deadite
  • Like 2

@The Deadite

Holy cow!! The amount of detail in every map is simply incredible. The effort put in is amazing, the maps look ready to become a real game map! And you only use paint.net!??

Over all, incredible work on this map/maps, I love it!

P.S. I was digging through old maps when I found this gem. My first ever (attempt) of a San Andreas map.

Brings back memories......

aJ53NjQ.png

Edited by Digweg
  • Like 8
[...]

Luther County, Capital - Update #27 [FINAL]

ZkQcZq7.png
Click on the image above to see a full-scale version.

I dunno if should make some versions of the map (like @The Deadite did), or not.
The map consists: Rainier (Seattle), Blanche Island (Mercer Island), Helygen Skyway (Bryn-Mawr Skyway), and Shattuck (Renton). All of them are located in Luther County (King County).

• Like 21
DimitriFaustin

Luther County, Capital - Update #27 [FINAL]

- Really nice map -

Click on the image above to see a full-scale version.

I dunno if should make some versions of the map (like @The Deadite did), or not.

The map consists: Rainier (Seattle), Blanche Island (Mercer Island), Helygen Skyway (Bryn-Mawr Skyway), and Shattuck (Renton). All of them are located in Luther County (King County).

Kudos on making a really nice Seattle parody map! I'd love to play that exact map in a future GTA. Well done! :^:

If you want, I'd suggest making some "tourist" maps like The Deadite did, though up to you.

• Like 1
Natashaw404

i want to make an update on my gta map i've been making since 2016 but the map is looking good right now so like i said i will be releasing my map this year. :colgate::)

• Like 1

Shoot I lied.

So I said I would finish my maps in summer, but I have had very little access to my computer this summer....

So that means I will not be posting that much or even doing any cartography (sadly)

See y'all at a later undetermined date!

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Carmain

Expanded LS: Update 2

OOOOOOHHH LOOK...i have updated a map :p

Ive been working on my (much) expanded LS map, and im already out of space, and its 4000x4000 pixels...phenomenal.

Hope you guys like it (click the image for full size):

MfXV0NTl.png

If anyone has any suggestions and feedback that would be grateful, and maybe i will be able to finish this map ;)

Until next time have a good one,

Carmain

Edited by Carmain
  • Like 21
DimitriFaustin

Ive been working on my (much) expanded LS map, and im already out of space, and its 4000x4000 pixels...phenomenal.

- Really nice map -

If anyone has any suggestions and feedback that would be grateful, and maybe i will be able to finish this map ;)

Carmain

Looking really nice. :^:

I'd probably improve the stack interchange to the east and use a darker variation of the colour you used for the freeways/expressways. Up to you, of course.

• Like 2

MfXV0NTl.png

Carmain

Wow very impressive looking! My only suggestion is to change the tunnel color, since it looks a little off with the rest of the color scheme.

P.S. I LOVE how LAX looks!!!

• Like 3

When I see some of these great maps, I yearn for some crazy gifted modders with infinite time on their hands to work in conjunction with you guys to try and create the worlds even if it means tons of copy and paste with reskinned names from previous GTAs and especially even moreso with someone like Deadite who has gone the extra mile and has done so much of the ground work with the tourist/transit maps too. Amazing stuff lads.. I tip my hat off to you all. :O

• Like 7

Btw first post! I came here a few days ago, and I'll be honest, I completely fell in love with all the works here! Here we have true genius.

Well, without any more prolog, let's begin.

This is my first project, a group of islands in the Pacific Ocean at some point between Japan and Hawaii. As you can see on the references, the map has 45 km of width from the farthest point on the west and the farthest point on the east, the both on sea, and 27,5 km of length from the most northern point of the map, a few meters upper from the upper point of the terrain, to the bottomer Mazkar's point.

Ppo64mE.png

The map consists of four islands. First of all, the island of Erpay. Erpay is an independent and sovereign territory on the south-center of the world. Here is installed the capital of the republic. To the west and north, there's Saint German, a town built with the strength of the immigrants, while the fat fishes of the colonial state benefited from their work (I recommend to read with Trevor's voice). Whatever. To the east, there's an island with something special, almost the whole geographic territory of the island is desert, and there's a dead and unimportant land on the south of the island, where the heaviest society of the island is focused. To the north of the island are a few forgotten villages and towns with nothing more than 2 or 3 km (Not a lot bigger than Sandy Shores or Paleto Bay).

4mYKh9s.png

In Erpay, the Desert of the Crown is irrigated by a river that comes from the west of the island. Around the arms of the river, there were formed little settlements (Ravenville, at the coast of Salomon's Lake, South Karina, and North Karina, the both delimitated by the river) (Similar to what happened with the Nilo. Take a look at a satellite image of the Nilo and you'll understand what I'm talking about). Because of dialogue problems between the south and north, the main highway which runs through the whole island is divided in two. The main section of the road leaves from the capital and goes to the north through the west, and when it crosses the border, the highway divides on Highway 76, which goes bordering the frontier) and Highway of the Raven (Which passes the frontier and communicates the three settlements (Also I'd want to add a little road between Ravenville and North Karina but it'd have to go across the whole lake, then I was thinking on South Karina, it's more possible).

The entrance of the river irrigates a great forest (Temporally nameless) filled with dense and rich vegetation, mostly trees and fruitful shrubberies. The island is rounded with 3 long mountain ranges of an average of 870 meters, a min. of 360 meters and a max of 1670 meters.

The highest point over the world is possessed by Saint German, on a mountain on the snowy range, with 4736 meters. Below the snowy range, there's a cold land (because of that the darker color), on the northwest of the island, there's a cold desert (What looks like mountains, my fail).

Anyway, the island is mostly land so, there's not too much to talk about.

The red lines are a model of intercontinental routes, just for giving an idea of what it's going to be.

The Access Port Belgrano is an artificial island that serves as an intermediate point between islands to reduce distances.

Well, that's all. The terrain is still too raw, but this is a solid idea, opinions?

• Like 5