• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LibertyKing

• killdrivetheftvehicle

• drscot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOOOH YEAAAH   GTA San Andreas 2016 final version     OOoooooh guyyyys finally I finished it. It's been more than a year since I started this map with the idea of making a 2015/16 version of

Post yer finished maps and WIP maps here!   Rules Don't post other's maps, especially pretending they're your own. We've likely seen them already, and this is a mapmaking thread

HOLA BROCHACHOS GUESS WHAT I finally finished my f*cking map, after all these years it's finally completed, sounds like it's too much to complete a scribble but i wanted it to be as close to the re

Chaserrrrs

I'm working on my very first map. :) I've finished the first part now:

ViceCityBeta.jpg

Hey man, This is pretty awesome!!

Gangster_-Ƶ

Paradise City: [please give feedback, much appreciated]

snPj248.png

The gold coloring on the two islands is supposed to be houses and apartments, while the light-gray coloring is supposed to be stores,

business-buildings, warehouses, ect, ect...

Facts about Paradise City:

-Over two million people live in Paradise City. 1,000,000 people live on Emerald Island, while the other million live on Heineken Island.

-The crime-rate in Paradise City is so high, a lot say that its worse than Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas combined. The police force and politicians don't bat an eye to the high crime-rate since they're corrupt and they're paid off by gang leaders.

-Paradise City's motto is: "safe & sound, fresh and clean.", but residents of the city refer to it as: "death & hatred, smelly and dirty."

-Paradise City is located nearby the state of Licafornio.

Paradise City's anthem:

Edited by Gangster_-Ƶ
  • Like 4
Chaserrrrs

Does anybody know how to downsize a map with a 1:1 ratio in Paint.net? I really want to downsize my GTA USA map, but I am afraid that it would shrink all of the streets/highways/airport runways. :(

Paradise City: [please give feedback, much appreciated]

[snip]

The gold coloring on the two islands is supposed to be houses and apartments, while the light-gray coloring is supposed to be stores,

business-buildings, warehouses, ect, ect...

Facts about Paradise City:

-Over two million people live in Paradise City. 1,000,000 people live on Emerald Island, while the other million live on Heineken Island.

-The crime-rate in Paradise City is so high, a lot say that its worse than Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas combined. The police force and politicians don't bat an eye to the high crime-rate since they're corrupt and they're paid off by gang leaders.

-Paradise City's motto is: "safe & sound, fresh and clean.", but residents of the city refer to it as: "death & hatred, smelly and dirty."

-Paradise City is located nearby the state of Licafornio.

You may need to change your city name because there's already a city properly named Paradise City and it uses Paradise City by Guns N Roses too.

42L31-20090608-1244484965.jpg

• Like 3
ivarblaauw

alright lads/lassies; here is an update of my California Dreaming map:

​What is different since the last update you say?:

​- Finished Phoenix, Arizona

​- Added Mesa and Tucson, Arizona.

​- Finished Yuma + the first State Prison

​- Added a huge part of the San Francisco Bay Area.

​- Started working on Sacramento

​- Added a few towns on the northern West Coast. (Mendocino, Trinidad, Crescent City etc.)

​- Fixed typo (San Bernadino = San Bernardino)

- Added canyons West and South of Las Vegas (which itself is still a placeholder)

​Hope you all like it :)

F91uhpr.jpg

Edited by ivarblaauw
  • Like 21
ivarblaauw

I like how the Roads just stop at the Border. :D

I might add a few mexican border cities/towns, but I think I will keep it unaccessible. The border is a large fence, so it is already basically a uncrossable border for players. (Except with planes or helicopters. But they can be shot down in 10 seconds.)

• Like 2
ivarblaauw

HOLY CRAP

ZACOX USED MY WIP MAP AS A THUMB ON THIS VID

http://imgur.com/a/65n6B

my heart stopped for 5 seconds

Dude. For real you just put the three maps of the 3D era in one file. Most of us did that once in our lives.

Come back when you have something substational to show; because you give me and others the feeling that you make fun of us.

• Like 4
_0YELK0_

I'm working on my very first map. :) I've finished the first part now:

ViceCityBeta.jpg

Hey, that's pretty good for your very first map! Keep it up man!

DaniLekBom

..................Can someone tell me what happened to Carmain2k????? He is the one who inspired me to do my 2016 San Andreas map

Edited by DaniLekBom
  • Like 2

..................Can someone tell me what happened to Carmain2k????? He is the one who inspired me to do my 2016 San Andreas map

:D

Oh and ive made this:

6sEm1vR.png

Edit: DaniLekBom, thank you for forcing me back to being active, ive been procrastinating about posting ^^^ and starting up again since i started making it in May. :p

Edited by Carmain2K
  • Like 19
Chaserrrrs

Oh and ive made this:

-pic-

Edit: DaniLekBom, thank you for forcing me back to being active, ive been procrastinating about posting ^^^ and starting up again since i started making it in May. :p

Holy cow dude, I am literally in love with this.

• Like 3
imdonenow

Oh and ive made this:

-image-

This is super Cool! Edited by RedDagger
  • Like 2
Fishers Fritz

@Chaserrrrs @_0YELK0_

Thanks a lot! :)

My map is finished now:

Vice-City.png

reupload:

L8JNzjL.png

Edited by RedDagger
added reupload
  • Like 20
Chaserrrrs

Update!

I've made it land locked instead of an island. I've also moved the west coast more west and expanded the desert so i could potentially put Phoenix in! :)

KCEvXDn.png

• Like 12
DaniLekBom

Oh and ive made this:

O.o LEGENDARY MAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AAAHAHAHHA MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uuuuuuhhhhhuhuhuhuuuuuuul!!!!!!!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:YEAAAAAH YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

• Like 2
Chaserrrrs

Tokyo Update 6 or 7? Idk

I'm nearing the finish of Tokyo and it should be done soon! :)sQQOi2E.png

• Like 11

HOLY CRAP

ZACOX USED MY WIP MAP AS A THUMB ON THIS VID

http://imgur.com/a/65n6B

my heart stopped for 5 seconds

Lemme repeat what I told you on the UG topic.

eherm...

ojIsLUA.gif

Also, neat Tokyo right there! @Chaserrrrs

Edited by Mariø
The_Anti-tragedy

Dex City Remake - Update: Dexter Heights (80%)

YJHQTRV.png

At this point, I've recreated most of the original "Dexter Heights" district, added all the landmarks (for the soon-to-be blip version) from the original map except for the airport. I decided to move it to a different part of the city. On the other hand, I added a pier on the west coast, and a bit of a forest and small beach on the north-eastern coast. I really like how the big park turned out if I say so myself.

After Dexter Heights is done, I'm moving up to the second district, Meldonton.

The original Dex City map: http://i.imgur.com/UP3Kq.png

• Like 14
The_Anti-tragedy

Dex City Remake - Update: Dexter Heights (100%)

HSL3RRx.png

The first major portion of Dex City has been finished, added to and somewhat renovated. I added a mountain and another forest on the east side, I revised the shape and coasts of the island. I even started Meldonton a bit.

I also made a version of Dexter Heights with blips and a legend.

dkZmCCB.png

I added quite a lot more locations that weren't on the original Dex City map, such as garages, tattoo parlours and coffeehouses. I also added more of certain locations such as bars, clothing stores and a new strip club location. On another note, I really like how the 'Cage Fighting' blip looks; it's way better than the original's. I will do a blip version for every next island as I go. And now that I think about it, I might as well do a neighbourhood map of the island soon.

Edited by The_Anti-tragedy
  • Like 10

-snip-

The first major portion of Dex City has been finished, added to and somewhat renovated. I added a mountain and another forest on the east side, I revised the shape and coasts of the island. I even started Meldonton a bit.

-snip-

I added quite a lot more locations that weren't on the original Dex City map, such as garages, tattoo parlours and coffeehouses. I also added more of certain locations such as bars, clothing stores and a new strip club location. On another note, I really like how the 'Cage Fighting' blip looks; it's way better than the original's. I will do a blip version for every next island as I go. And now that I think about it, I might as well do a neighbourhood map of the island soon.

Damn, there's something about your maps that seems so much like something Rockstar would make. A grid, but an interesting one with variation. Good job :D

• Like 4
The_Anti-tragedy

-snip-

-snip-

Damn, there's something about your maps that seems so much like something Rockstar would make. A grid, but an interesting one with variation. Good job :D

Thanks! :colgate:

• Like 1

So. Do you know the Las Venturas/Robada map that I made a looooong, loooooong time ago (like 2013 :p)? Well, I've started to recreate it. Currently I've only been working on Las Venturas itself, but I might as well show it to you guys. Bear in mind I've done this all in that last 4 hours.

LAS VENTURAS V2: UPDATE 1

VkTlebZ.png

Changelog:

• I started the map :p
  • Recreated: Downtown Las Vegas, Paradise, Mccarren Airport, Henderson, Winchester

If you have any advise, feedback or things you want me to put into the map, please let me know. See you soon,

Carmain.

• Like 13
Jezus Holy Christ

I'm not a professional mapmaker, and the map I'm using for my concept is a little-changed version of real-life Miami's map.
BTW, the thing I'm mostly focused on, is the interiors and features of the map.

Does this look good?

interiors_area1.jpg

It's one-fourth of the whole map, with complete details. Does it look playable?

• Like 3