The Survivors [Mission Pack]

theleoncj

your missions are cool man!!!

would be cool if you can see jill rather than just heard her talking...haha xD

interesting storyline...and since you haven't finished survivors 3 yet i have a suggestion

how bout...they were being evacuated,but suddenly!their rescue plane was shot down!!and they're crashed at somewhere...some char died and met new ones!well...you decided anyway...and once again your missions are coool !!!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

your missions are cool man!!!

would be cool if you can see jill rather than just heard her talking...haha xD

interesting storyline...and since you haven't finished survivors 3 yet i have a suggestion

how bout...they were being evacuated,but suddenly!their rescue plane was shot down!!and they're crashed at somewhere...some char died and met new ones!well...you decided anyway...and once again your missions are coool !!!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Well, thank you. tounge.gif

Nice Leon. I have player the first few already and I am looking forward to playing the rest biggrin.gif.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Leon. I have player the first few already and I am looking forward to playing the rest biggrin.gif.
Thanks tounge.gif

Anyway... The first mission (Intro) is released of the Survivors 3. The other missions will be released after EFLV.

I LOVE ur missions! i played san andreas stories too! they were great.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm making NEW characters of The Survivors 3. First made a new SLAM character. Tell me what you think about new David "SLAM" Johnson (Ryder) character?

user posted image, user posted image,

user posted image

Edited by leoncj

Hi guys, I'm making NEW characters of The Survivors 3. First made a new SLAM character. Tell me what you think about new David "SLAM" Johnson (Ryder) character?

user posted imageuser posted image,

user posted image

Looks cool cool.gif , this should probably be in the missions! You made the model by yourself, right?

Looks cool cool.gif , this should probably be in the missions! You made the model by yourself, right?

Thanks and yeah this will be in the missions and yeah I made it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting the work on the storyline, but there won't be "Ryder in SWAT clothes" and other. Sorry, but I gotta' learn more with DFF editing, without DFF edited it look like crap...

Hey, LCJ. I was always wondering how do you do the dialouge when not in cutscene. Could you give me a tutorial for this? Thanks. Great missions by the way. Still waiting for more The Survivors 3 missions.

Hey, LCJ. I was always wondering how do you do the dialouge when not in cutscene. Could you give me a tutorial for this? Thanks. Great missions by the way. Still waiting for more The Survivors 3 missions.

Use TimeOut in Special Objectives.

I just played the first missions of The Survivors Three and I loved them smile.gif. Great story you have going there, can't wait to see the rest.

I just played the first missions of The Survivors Three and I loved them smile.gif. Great story you have going there, can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks, Chimpso!

Anyway... 2 missions released! + the second Deathmatch released!

• 2 weeks later...

still loving your missions lol...haven't played it yet...but still i can feel that it'll be awesome!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

still loving your missions lol...haven't played it yet...but still i can feel that it'll be awesome!! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Well thank you,

anyway Chapter 2 completed!

Played all of chapter 1 and 2 already, and they're wonderful as always wink.gif. Anyways, gonna try the rest now...

Played all of chapter 1 and 2 already, and they're wonderful as always wink.gif. Anyways, gonna try the rest now...

Thanks, Chimpso!

Anyway, Chapter 3 COMPLETED! Now working on the last chapter of The Survivors 3.

Sorry for double post, but...

The Survivors 3 FINISHED

When or if GTA IV DYOM will be out, then I'll create The Survivors IV there. New characters, new zombies, new DM's and a new storyline. (And plus when I'll get new pc -_-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

These series are awesome dude lol.gif i played whole season 1,2 and 3!That took me somehow 3 days xD good job it's sad that Rick died,i hope he's gonna be the main ghost along with Katie in season 4 biggrin.gif

You're fool, I see, because bumping such an old topic is really stupid. Sorry to be rude, but it's true. Next time, avouid this, okay?