The Survivors [Mission Pack]

theleoncj

Mattatatta

Hello I want to tell you that I now have GTA United, I am going to install it tomorrow and then I shall begin your new missions. I hope this provides some encouragement to continue with the series.

Have you played my series lately? Its now at 7 missions!

Hello I want to tell you that I now have GTA United, I am going to install it tomorrow and then I shall begin your new missions. I hope this provides some encouragement to continue with the series.

Have you played my series lately? Its now at 7 missions!

Okay gonna play it now 'cuz i was off for couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...
Kratos2000

I will try these once I reinstall this buggy GTA United \:

you first Survivors missionpack was totally awsome, I could found only few mistakes (with such good gameplay I even didn't have time to look for.) wink.gif

Nice missions, dude! I like them all!
Thanks tounge.gif

you first Survivors missionpack was totally awsome
Thanks Kratos tounge.gif Your JGSE2 missions are great too man!

The Survivors 2 is going into the end and I'm planing to make The Survivors 3. tounge.gif But I don't know where to make it: In Vice City(United) or back in San Andreas?

Liberty City (United) no doubt.

Again in Liberty? Hmmm... Okay I'll think about it.

Again in Liberty?

Nooooooooooooo!!!

Vice City (United) Please. mercie_blink.gif

Kratos2000

Oh, you already did that? I thought you did the Vice City one.

I still didn't reinstalled United to play these missions (I got a buggy version of GTA United which always crash, I thought you made it in Vice City then I took my time, but when you say it was in Liberty, I will reinstall it NOW)

and Liberty has this dark theme, I think Vice City won't be good for The Survivors.

I still didn't reinstalled United to play these missions (I got a buggy version of GTA United which always crash, I thought you made it in Vice City then I took my time, but when you say it was in Liberty, I will reinstall it NOW)

and Liberty has this dark theme, I think Vice City won't be good for The Survivors.

Hmm... I'll have to think. But in United there are some bugs. I can't use all objects, no door object or other, only the gates, ramps and fire and explosion. Hmm...

Hmm... I'll have to think. But in United there are some bugs. I can't use all objects, no door object or other, only the gates, ramps and fire and explosion. Hmm...

Changing my mind then. Make it back in San Andreas.

NO! make it in gostown! what do you think about that?

(bump)

And where it is? In United i saw on the map there's a Ghost Town but when I went there there's only water.

Kratos2000

not Ghostown.

Gostown (no H)

A huge islad with a subtropical climate (atleast it looks like it is subtropical) some towns, HUGE forests

not Ghostown.

Gostown (no H)

A huge islad with a subtropical climate (atleast it looks like it is subtropical) some towns, HUGE forests

Okay I'll think about it. I'll start working on The Survivors 3 after I finish EFLV.

EDIT: I hope all Objects, weapons will work in there. tounge.gif

Edited by leoncj

Platinum Card

Just Finished Survivor 2 Review:

This mission pack was one of the most creative that i've played in a while. Making

one good mission is tough but making over 8 great, action packed, well written missions is almost rare in dyom. I'd like to say thank you for your time and for giving us dyom users something to be entertained by. Can't wait for the 3rd installment.

Edited by Platinum Card

Just Finished Survivor 2 Review:

This mission pack was one of the most creative that i've played in a while. Making

one good mission is tough but making over 8 great, action packed, well written missions is almost rare in dyom. I'd like to say thank you for your time and for giving us dyom users something to be entertained by. Can't wait for the 3rd installment.

Thank you PlatinumC. tounge.gif

not Ghostown.

Gostown (no H)

Sadly DYOM doesnt work with Ghostown Paradise. I am going to try your missions now leoncj.

Really like your missions icon14.gif lol, btw I haven't played The Survivors 2 yet 'cuz I need to download GTA United, and I have other problems 'cuz I play SA using Cider on Mac notify.gif

Maybe you should ask mappers to make an island, where survivors had escaped after LC, but the infection came there and created hell out of survivors' life again... lol, I've gone too far tounge.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm.... Maybe The Survivors 3 could be back in San Andreas? Like ummm... The Government don't got any proofs that San Andreas is infected and like a Special Force travels there and plants the bombs by them selfs?

Trailer of The Survivors 3!

There will be some episodes: The Survivors 3, The Survivors 3 Episode One and The Survivors 3 Episode Two. In some episodes will be back in San Andreas. In others well... I'll think of something.

Looks cool icon14.gif Can't wait for new episodes! But why only 2 episodes? Or it is used instead of chapters?

BTW, maybe another episodes will be in VC, about the other group of survivors? Just my idea >.>

Looks cool icon14.gif Can't wait for new episodes! But why only 2 episodes? Or it is used instead of chapters?

BTW, maybe another episodes will be in VC, about the other group of survivors? Just my idea >.>

Its not only 2 episodes. Its 3 episodes: The Survivors 3, TS3 Episode 1 and TS3 Episode 2 (like Half Life biggrin.gif) Those two episodes will be in San Andreas, the last one will... hmm.. I'll think, maybe in VC maybe in other towns tounge.gif

Its not only 2 episodes. Its 3 episodes: The Survivors 3, TS3 Episode 1 and TS3 Episode 2 (like Half Life biggrin.gif) Those two episodes will be in San Andreas, the last one will... hmm.. I'll think, maybe in VC maybe in other towns tounge.gif

Lol, another Half-Life fan tounge.gif

Could you help me a little? I have a problem with DYOM: I can't type any text (Mission Name, Intro Text, etc.) and all text in other missions is numbers, like "1234454456313" instead of "Kill Nemesis", etc.