Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,953 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
godfarter

What would you do to improve TLAD?

godfarter

i would have:

-Add more gangwars

-Add more mini-games like, blackjack, Drinking games, Instead of a cagefight u have barfights or both.

-More story-missons ofc

-Bike customazations, like building ur own bike. sense billy mention Johnny and Angus builded his bike

-Add clothes, like sunglasses or a bandana. a new jacket or pants.

-Turf takeovers in Alderney. eventually whole Alderney would be owned by the lost. leading to more Safehouses.

-Johnnys own personal fightingstyle. new Finishermoves

Edited by godfarter

monster875

Instead of a cagefight u have barfights or both.

the cage fight is in TBoGT not TLaD

massrcor

TLaD and TBoGT are just Add-ons to GTA IV. They're not going to have everything imaginable due to that fact.

I thought they did have alot of stuff for being add-ons though, so I think they're just fine.

godfarter
Instead of a cagefight u have barfights or both.

the cage fight is in TBoGT not TLaD

i know, i just wanted it added to tlad.

SHARKEM

wow it was rediculously short. i did the story , got the bikes, races all trophies and 30 gang wars in two days.

definitely feels like half a game.

the brothers ai needed to be better . if they weren't getting in my way they were getting blown up.

Jackal1337
wow it was rediculously short. i did the story , got the bikes, races all trophies and 30 gang wars in two days.

the brothers ai needed to be better . if they weren't getting in my way they were getting blown up.

well compared to MW2, TLAD is twice as big MW2 and it only costs 1/3 of MW2 price, if activision would make TLAD and TBOGT they would cost 70e

TheFoundAndBlessed

well compared to MW2, TLAD is twice as big MW2 and it only costs 1/3 of MW2 price, if activision would make TLAD and TBOGT they would cost 70e

I think you forgot to take MW2's multiplayer into acount.. aswell as the Special Ops mode.

Some of the things that come to mind:

• Johnny's vanilla clothes (optional)
  • Cagefighting, they could've easily held some nice fight in that cage on the first floor of the clubhouse
  • Ally AI
  • More oddjobs
  • More gangwar variations

Puffalump

Allow PC users to configure keys for bats in vehicles.

And fix the custom key configurator, its broken.. says a critical key is unmapped, wont let you save... and gives no clue as to which one

Edited by Puffalump

On2wheels

Raise the gun recticule when riding a motorbike.

yogeshking

streetfight (steel chair, hammer,barbed wire) in the ring like wwe

junkpile

-Add more gangwars <-aren't there enough already? do they end?

-Add more mini-games like, blackjack, Drinking games, Instead of a cagefight u have barfights or both. <- good idea with other cardgames, and yeah, bar fights as well!

-More story-missons ofc <- sure, i like TLAD so much, i could imagine a 90 story missions game as well, even though rockstar might keep TLAD short, it's sweet. and somehow, with all these gang wars, bike thefts, races, random characters and stubbs work it seems quite long

-Bike customazations, like building ur own bike. sense billy mention Johnny and Angus builded his bike <- i don't need that

-Add clothes, like sunglasses or a bandana. a new jacket or pants. <- the default clothes are perfect, well, maybe an option to switch into the vanilla clothes

-Turf takeovers in Alderney. eventually whole Alderney would be owned by the lost. leading to more Safehouses. <- no takeover, the reason why it still feels you have to survive is because of the huge amount of enemies in gang wars and a part of the chapter is against you. also the whole dirty atmosphere, especially brian's safehouse. it fits well. johnny shouldn't take over, dress fancy and drive turismos or something. that's my problem with gta 4. you're broke and keep on being broke (bohan) but become quite rich really fast, suits, apartments, sports cars.

-Johnnys own personal fightingstyle. new Finishermoves <-yeah, why not, i'm for more melee fights

OGCFB

well it would be nice to get hexers, lycans, angels and all the new bikes in freemode im sorry but it is so ridiculous to dress like a biker and use biker weapons just to have no other chopper style bikes besides zombie, hellfury and freeway im aware there is hexers in bogt but what is the point i would nolonger be dressed as a biker using biker weapons where does the logic of gta multiplayer come from rockstar?

danjodan

Remove the piss filter and im happy dozingoff.gif

simonp92
Remove the piss filter and im happy dozingoff.gif

Go to options and turn it off.

Ash_735

It's amazing how people do NOT know about the filterm, you CAN TURN IT OFF! Stop bitching about the filter, it makes you look like an idiot, as stated many times, this goes for future readers to, Press Start, Graphics, Turn Noise Off, Done.

Wolfmight

include additional clubhouses for purchase with biker crowd, music and everything.

more strippers

nicer places to sleep

The GTA Guy

more strippers

That made me laugh biggrin.gif No offence, though.

There are stripclubs, ain't there? But more card games, of course and custom fightstyle for Jonathan.

TJ Staners

Add the mission replay like in TBoGT!

Proud Fool

Improve the retarded AI when in bike formation, they swerve left to right for no reason shunting into you and objects...

Anasterian

YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now seriously, this would improve the game by 50000%. And you could hunt for unique vehicles more effectively! (Now its either Replay the game from scratch, donload a trainer/car spawner, or download the simple native trainer and have 2 options, spawn the cars , OR replay the missions using trainer and get those unique vehicles.)

Tivo222

Now seriously, this would improve the game by 50000%. And you could hunt for unique vehicles more effectively! (Now its either Replay the game from scratch, donload a trainer/car spawner, or download the simple native trainer and have 2 options, spawn the cars , OR replay the missions using trainer and get those unique vehicles.)

Just fail your favorite mission and go to a safehouse and save

That´s what I did with Shifting Weight and Roman´s Holiday tounge2.gif

Of course the trainers can do that too

Anasterian

Just fail your favorite mission and go to a safehouse and save

That´s what I did with Shifting Weight and Roman´s Holiday tounge2.gif

Of course the trainers can do that too

Not enough save slots for every mission haha lol.gif

PuffMaN

i would make the game crash-free before releasing it sly.gif

oh, and i would make the bikes more noisy devil.gif

too silent for choppers biggrin.gif

Edited by PuffMaN

mrpain

It should have let Johnny stay vice-president while some other Lost MC member take over Billy's leadership.

I miss following that badge on the road

kudoboi

to all people who think they should add tbogt features like mission replay or whatever, ur a newb in gta. if u guys didnt know, gta tlad was once a DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT for xbox 360 ONLY before people even knew there is such a sh*t as TBOGT! so TLAD features are more to gta 4 and gta tlad was only created like half a year after gta 4 pc was released. so u don't expect them to do too much, and i bet they didnt even think they would do a nitro and parachute for gta TBOGT yet, maybe they havnt even think of a story board for TBOGt when TLad was released. and for those u play pc, u can acturally use a trainer to spawn those sh*t. if u didnt know tbogt had a few tlad vehicles too like the slamvan! for xbox 360 users u can use a pc to edit the cargrp dat in the game disk.

mrpain
to all people who think they should add tbogt features like mission replay or whatever, ur a newb in gta. if u guys didnt know, gta tlad was once a DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT for xbox 360 ONLY before people even knew there is such a sh*t as TBOGT! so TLAD features are more to gta 4 and gta tlad was only created like half a year after gta 4 pc was released. so u don't expect them to do too much, and i bet they didnt even think they would do a nitro and parachute for gta TBOGT yet, maybe they havnt even think of a story board for TBOGt when TLad was released. and for those u play pc, u can acturally use a trainer to spawn those sh*t. if u didnt know tbogt had a few tlad vehicles too like the slamvan! for xbox 360 users u can use a pc to edit the cargrp dat in the game disk.

Reported wink.gif

And actually the storyboard for TBOGT was already done during the coure of TLAD. Remember the diamonds?

WhiteRex

Bike customization

More clothes for Johnny

Gang wars (territory takeouver) like it was in San Andreas and maybe even harder

More places where you can play hi-low

More places were you can watch TV

Johnny's own fighting style, I was disappointed when I found out that Johnny's combos are same as Niko's, Niko has krav maga, Johnny could have somekind a street brawler style or some great wrestling moves and Luis boxing or kickboxing.

kudoboi

They can release some patch so you could replay missions, and for story, they already wrote down all scenario before GTA4 was released.

Edited by DimitriRUS

Jackhepburn

I'd like to see the crowbar in-game that you see on the artwork, What that other guy said about fight clubs in TLAD instead and maybe a return of the chainsaw to match with the dark theme of the game.

toni cinpriani
that the clubhouse never burnt down

iiCriminnaaL 49
Posted (edited)

- Giving the Angels of Death a bigger role in the storyline.

- Increasing Billy's antagonistic role. Maybe having Brian send his faction to break Alderney's prison, so Billy escapes, then takes the leadership of the faction with Brian as his VP. Having Billy kills Jim himself, then gets killed in a big fight between him (alongside his faction) and Johnny (alongside his faction).

- Adding more missions between 'Collector's Item' and 'Was It Worth It?', and so between the latter and 'Get Lost', because it felt too rushed by that part.

- Increasing the rivalry with Niko after Collector's Item. (maybe Johnny couldn't have more cutscenes with Niko, because we already played as Niko in IV, and thus, new cutscenes won't work, as we didn't see them in IV, but it could've been something else that's related to Niko; maybe making more troubles on Roman, or a bigger rivalry with the Rascalovs, by making The Lost figure out that Niko was the one who killed Jason, as Niko killed Jason in orders of Faustin, and Rascalov was the latter's partner and best friend)

- Re-writing the last part or Ray's role so Niko kills him before he sends his goons to The Lost's Alderney clubhouse, leads to keep it accessible even after 'Get Lost'. (which would be different than the default 'Get Lost' as well)

- Making Dimitri have a physical appearance during 'Roman's Holiday'. (not really important, but it would've been interesting)

- Gang wars being unlocked after 'This Sh*t's Cursed', since Johnny wasn't the chapter's president until Billy got arrested. Makes more sense to not allow him to open gang wars as the vice president, especially when knowing that Billy is a greedy president who doesn't want anyone else to have a big role in the gang he leads.

Edited by Kane49