4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Gezim

2010-11 NBA Discussion

Chargr

We win today, we can prepare for the parade. Hopefully we win at home.

Phazar

I think Lakers will win in the next two games and become the 2010 champs.

GerryM

I think Lakers will win in the next two games and become the 2010 champs.

sad.gif The Lakers lost tonight 86-92 , the Lakers has the Panic button now panic.gif

lose game 6 and its an Upset

beto

idk why, but you piss me off.

f*cking intense last minute in 4qtr. can't take anything away from the celtics though. good game

Chargr

Some f*cking bad calls there against L.A

Either way Lakers deserve to lose, only man alive there was Kobe.

Lakers should be concerned now.

Jonesizzle

I hope Celtics can close out this next game, 'cause if not LA has all the momentum on there side and mostly likely win at home. Paul Pierce was killer first half.

gta_player5

I love Dwyane Wade's reaction. "Dayum!"

beto

I think the game would've had a different ending if the refs hadn't given the celtics the extra 24 secs after that clearly no rim shot by allen.

but still, game 6, we got this.

Runey
I think the game would've had a different ending if the refs hadn't given the celtics the extra 24 secs after that clearly no rim shot by allen.

I don't know, I think Boston deserved to win, it seemed as if Kobe was the only Laker to realize its the Finals.

Jonesizzle

I don't know, I think Boston deserved to win, it seemed as if Kobe was the only Laker to realize its the Finals.

Yeah, I would think everyone on the Lakers wouldn't be doing this sh*t in the playoffs, more less the NBA Finals. The Lakers cannot be a one man show right now, because if they pull that sh*t next game, celtics will be NBA champs.

Chargr

Same thing I was thinking, Kobe was the only one alive yesterday. The second leading score for the Lakers was Gasol, and he only had 12 points. Biggest reason why we lost was right there, Gasol. He was just handled.

Tomorrow it has to be different. And I know Lakers don't want to lose at their Home, especially if its against the Celtics. I expect them to come out strong like they did in Game 1.

Hopefully that is.

UrbanTheEmcee

I hate the Celtics with a glorious passion. Lets Go Lakers!!! They pull these last two games, and Kobe gets his 5th ring. Only people I care about on the Celtics are Ray Allen, and Nate Robinson. Paul Pierce is one of the most fake actors I've seen play the game. The only reason Celtics are up right now is because of that bench game. Kobe needs to find away to wake his team up, and then they need to play some Finals basketball.

darthYENIK

The Lakers are proving that you can never count them out. Here comes game 7.

UrbanTheEmcee

Can you dig it!

GerryM

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW! devil.gif

This is the sure final game of the season, Both teams should give out all their best especially for Boston where they just lost their main center Perkins confused.gif so Garnett has to give all his Best for them to win colgate.gif

Scarface187

I'd rather not jinx anything but I'm pulling for Boston to finish what they were supposed to do last night. Right now I bet they'll play like someone lit fire under their asses like in game 2. Hopefully Rasheed Wallace and Glen Davis can fill the gap that Perkins left.

Chargr

WHO'S READY FOR A PARADE IN L.A? biggrin.gif

Maybe I'm going a bit over..... Game 7 still remains. ..

darthYENIK

sh*t's going to suck in downtown either way. Win/Lose, there will be a riot. f*cking scumbags use it as an excuse to loot and vandalize the city. I hope the riot police are waiting in force after the game.

Scarface187

Yeah, and my friend who's a huge lakers fan says boston sports fans are scummy...sure throwing rocks at the lakers bus wasn't the most polite thing but still I don't think boston eurpted into riots though people did get a little rowdy.

Gezim

Cool to know you're from Cali darthYENIK. I wish I lived there, especially somewhere around Staple Center, seems nice out there. You're pretty much right though, win or lose, riots will happen.

Let's get Kobe his fifth ring tonight. icon14.gif

darthYENIK

I wonder if the riot will spill into E3. I mean, if there were any place to loot, that would be it.

Chargr
I wonder if the riot will spill into E3. I mean, if there were any place to loot, that would be it.

LOL imagine that. I'll be on my way there too, (I live 10 minutes away from the Staples Center. )

Lets go Lakers. inlove.gif

gta9414

WHO'S READY FOR A PARADE IN L.A?  biggrin.gif

im ready for one in boston, but when the celtics win, they can have one in LA too biggrin.gif

beto

LA BABY

BACK TO BACK

UrbanTheEmcee

WHO'S READY FOR A PARADE IN L.A?  biggrin.gif

im ready for one in boston, but when the celtics win, they can have one in LA too biggrin.gif

Celtics can eat a purple d***, Lakers FTW BABY WHOOOO!!!!

I'll show you how to do this son.

Finals MVP: Kobe "Black Mamba" Bryant!

We were down 3/4 of the game, but Kobe did his thing in the fourth.

Artest with the solid D, and clutch shots.

Gasol had the board game on lock.

The whole team claimed this win in the fourth quarter.

Taking it to the Celtics, one Championship at a time.

Lakers! Lakers! Lakers! Lakers! Lakers! Lakers!

darthYENIK

Looks like the riots are starting. Thousands of people outside of the Staples center. But it looks like the riot police are already mobilized.

UrbanTheEmcee

We going for that three-peat now baby. If I was one of the Lakers players tonight, I'd take like five chicks back to the room, and then show them what some championship d*** taste like.

darthYENIK

The riots are a lot less violent this year. But it looks to be kicking up a notch. The crowds are blocking traffic, and harassing drivers, especially what looked like an Italian sports car, Lamborghini I think. They were sitting on the back, putting traffic cones on the roof, and probably causing minimal damage, but on a car like that minimal costs a lot. And now they are showing a guy getting the sh*t beat out of him by fellow rioters, and getting kicked while he's down. It seems to be getting out of control.

As for the game, it was pretty good. Probably the most exciting basketball game I've seen. (I haven't seen many). I thought the Celtics had them beat, but the Lakers just battled back. From what I've found, low scoring games seem to be the most exciting. I might be a basketball fan now.

And Kobe just was asked what this championship means to him individually, and he said, "I got one more than Shaq." biggrin.gif

Mainland Marauder
The riots are a lot less violent this year. But it looks to be kicking up a notch. The crowds are blocking traffic, and harassing drivers, especially what looked like an Italian sports car, Lamborghini I think. They were sitting on the back, putting traffic cones on the roof, and probably causing minimal damage, but on a car like that minimal costs a lot. And now they are showing a guy getting the sh*t beat out of him by fellow rioters, and getting kicked while he's down. It seems to be getting out of control.

This is f*cking ridiculous. What is this, the 543rd title the Lakers have won? And every year these "fans" have to "celebrate" by declaring nuclear war on the city? They should've gotten their fix of that sh*t back in '92. Jesus H. Christ, act like you've had a championship before.

Here in Houston, the Rockets won two titles, the first in any major sports league, and we didn't act like animals who just escaped from the zoo.

Los Angeles should be embarrassed. Both these "fans" and the city for not coming down harder on it.

darthYENIK

Totally. It's f*cking stupid. The game is over. Go home. The media don't help. The people see a camera and the rioters go and try to show off.

Looks like the streets are starting to clear. No word on looting. Looting just pisses me off. It's not about celebration, it's just plain immoral.