3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

08LasVenturas

The Next-Gen Vice City [Version 2.0]

08LasVenturas

The storyline is now up! I've also made some changes in the gameplay section, lots of new details. The story is nowhere close to being finished - I need suggestions on what I should write next, and opinions on what you think so far!

Sgt_Tricore

I had an idea for the story.

after the player gets to his brothers house, then you se a cutscene with his brother welcoming the player, adn talking about things in life thath happened, and then the brother tells the player that he can stay in his house as long as he pays a rent, either with money, or by doing jobs for his brother, which include things like stealing cars, maybe boats, and the list of jobs will be this:

Mission #1 "First Job"

*cutscene begins*

Player walks into brother's house

Brother: hey whats going on out there in Liberty City?

Player: Not that much, just had to do a report on this one guy Yusuf Amir, who jsut built a giant skyscraper in a year.

Brother: That's cool. Anyway, listen up, i got you an offer

Player: Yeah?

Brother: You gotta pay rent to stay here, becuase it cost me some money to get this place, along with some guys.

Player: So how much do i owe you?

Brother: this house is quite nice, it costs $1800 a month, we split it up with the other guys, so you should pay some of it while you stay here

Player: alright, but how much do i need to pay?

Brother: $300 a month, id say about $80 dollars a week

Player: alright, but i need to get some money, you know i didnt intend to land here in the first place.

Brother: If you dont got the money i got another offer for you

Player: what do i gotta do?

Brother: You gotta do some simple jobs for me as pay

Player: Ok, I have some spare time right now, what do i have to do?

Brother: There's this guy called "Big man"

Brother: He woes me some money. Go steal his car while he is at the bar. Its a red Feltzer

Player: Steal his car?!

Brother: Or you can pay me money

Player: Alright ill do it.

*Cutscene ends*

Get to the Angels of Hell Bar

Now the player has to get to the bar, wait for the red felzter to get there, and steal it.

After the player gets in the feltzer, a cutscene begins

*cutsene*

Big Man: WHAT THE f*ck!

Player: I heard you owe some money, ill see you around

Big Man: Yo fool chase that motherf*cker and get my car back!

Goon: For sure

*Cutscene ends*

Now you have to lose the goon and get the car back to your brother's house.

After you get it there, the mission will be passed, and your reward will be $50

Then you will have 5 more jobs, ill make them up later

angrywolfie

I love the Idea, just think that it should be based mainly on Miami, in which case the downtown area will need to be a lot larger and connected to vice beach, I have to agree with the top half of the map though. As I said though, the downtown miami area and vice beach will need to be 50% larger, but I give you ton of credit for making this Idea, its awesome as it is.

Cousin!ItIsYourCousin!

I just woke-up from a strange dream about Vice City and it was pretty awesome , I had to say it.

Sgt_Tricore

i want 08lasventuras to read my idea

AnthMUFC-Champs

My suggestions is for a new logo you know maybe GTA V with a pink V or something also maybe a boxart.

Also would be nice if the story is taken into a new direction where GTA has not been you know what i mean. The whole reporter thing is cool and you mentioned his boss is corrupt? Maybe when he gets to Vice it really isn't to report on a MeTV event its to clean up the boss's problems and clear his name as gang members are threatening to blackmail him and allot of people have dirt on him and he needs your help. After you have done all that for him the final events of the concept could be that the boss fires you and plants a bomb in your apartment because you know to much information. You survive but he thinks you are dead so you must take upon revenge when your boss comes to VC or you must return to LC and kill him in his office or you could even attend an event where he is speaking at and you must assinate him like in Godfarther3.

Sgt_Tricore
My suggestions is for a new logo you know maybe GTA V with a pink V or something also maybe a boxart.

Also would be nice if the story is taken into a new direction where GTA has not been you know what i mean. The whole reporter thing is cool and you mentioned his boss is corrupt? Maybe when he gets to Vice it really isn't to report on a MeTV event its to clean up the boss's problems and clear his name as gang members are threatening to blackmail him and allot of people have dirt on him and he needs your help. After you have done all that for him the final events of the concept could be that the boss fires you and plants a bomb in your apartment because you know to much information. You survive but he thinks you are dead so you must take upon revenge when your boss comes to VC or you must return to LC and kill him in his office or you could even attend an event where he is speaking at and you must assinate him like in Godfarther3.

heh.

i want the logo to stay the same, but the boss thing is just like -_____-

it should be more like a real gta game not like just casue 2 where u had to kill one person (from what the description says "your mission is simple: find and kill an agent of....")

QwertyAAA

heh.

it should be more like a real gta game not like just casue 2 where u had to kill one person (from what the description says "your mission is simple: find and kill an agent of....")

You mean like III (Catalina) or San Andreas (Tenpenny)?

angrywolfie

I would love to see another VC anyways, with the first one you felt like you were so close to owning the city, but the feeling just wasn't there because of how 2nd gen. it was.(Not to mention that whole tower conspiracy thing which made the game feel incomplete.)

AnthMUFC-Champs

heh.

Actually mate, 08lasventuras him self said he is going to actually use it and my logo in the next update but i agree he should keep the artworks they really fit into this well.

death783
Then you will have 5 more jobs, ill make them up later

haha love it tounge.gif

Urban Legend

In San An you could travel to Liberty City... so maybe we will be able to do this again... It's a much much shorter flight. smile.gif You would pick up a buzzard/annihilator and fly back. Or possibly some Scarface sh*t... just boat off into the sunset and the game loads another area.

j.hunt

forget Vice City, we are going to the Midwest. colgate.gif

08LasVenturas
In San An you could travel to Liberty City...

No you weren't.. that was just in one mission.

08LasVenturas

New logo now up.

bismark17

will u have diffrent guns in grand theft auto v

AnthMUFC-Champs

Nice to see it up but to be honest mate it would look better all blue instead of just partly blue just a little heads up there. Thanks for using it.

08LasVenturas

While I have no new updates to make, I would like to commemorate this topic's 2nd year on the forum, still going strong. While this was the second version of the "Next-Gen Vice City" posted, the first one was posted two years ago today, on August 6, 2008. It was my 2nd post, the first being a long-dead idea for Carcer City.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me the past 2 years and help it grow smile.gif

Cookies to all cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Djdevin10

if it's not to late i have some suggestions for gta 5

One story i had in mind was that a Cuban immigrant ( i know what your thinking Niko was an immigrant to it will be the same thing, it wont because the Cuban is more of a gangsta than Niko) named Esteban who came to vice city for the american dream, but get mixed up with the criminal under world and becomes the most ruthless [email protected]%! since CJ. Kinda Think of the plot of scarface.

Another Story i had in mind was the rise of a gangster named Dex Martin. Dex was a petty criminal with nothing, except for his gun and his unique convertible Sabre Gt. Then one day while robbing a liquor store and then he bumps into a biker and then the biker leaves him for dead. Then before he dies the cops get him for grand theft auto, and robbery and sentenced for 10 Years. While on the prison bus an other inmate is a lieutenant for a gang called the cobras(or whatever you want to call it) and then the cobras/gang rescues the inmate and the main character, and they killed everybody that witnessed the event, and get away, after they drop off Dex they offer him a position in the gang.

Some features i had in mind was the return of nightclubs, fight clubs, and base jumping from tbogt, Car customization, have assets, crib customization, and clothes customization

The theme song should be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPVNHMjedfk

And you should be able to dual wield ( have it be an option cause in gta sa sometimes i didnt like i have to dual wield for ever)

Spaghetti Cat

Then one day while robbing a liquor store and then he bumps into a biker and then the biker leaves him for dead. Then before he dies  the cops get him for grand theft auto, and robbery and sentenced for 10 Years.

uhh...what?!?

Grats on the 2 years 08LasVenturas icon14.gif

Djdevin10

sorry i was rushing, it means that the biker shot him

GTAspotter

the BEST vice city topic i have seen so far, well done inlove.gif

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Djdevin10

Please add more updates

08LasVenturas

There's going to be a bunchload of new updates coming soon, Stay tuned!

AnthMUFC-Champs

Good to here mate, so what can we expect?

General Goose

Oh, muy interesante.

SanAndreasManiac
Will there be aliens and jetpacks, and stuff like that?

No, but you never know what might be included in the DLCs.

hey! I was going to ask that one! tounge.gif

ON: pretty cool topic, one of the best I've saw so far

I just hope R* listen to at least one of us fan-fictioners and make a GTA as great as our humble ideas

Suihkubad
While I have no new updates to make, I would like to commemorate this topic's 2nd year on the forum, still going strong. While this was the second version of the "Next-Gen Vice City" posted, the first one was posted two years ago today, on August 6, 2008. It was my 2nd post, the first being a long-dead idea for Carcer City.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me the past 2 years and help it grow smile.gif

Cookies to all cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

WTF? I've always tought they wre pizzas! They look nothing like cookies

MessedUpPro

This is absolutely phenomenal! I love this thread! You mush have spent a long time making this. Kudos to you 08LasVenturas.

TommyMufc-Champs

I'm not to sure on Modern Day Vice City now. I watched Cocaine Cowboys and that Inspired me, AnthMUFC-Champs and Claude94 to change our concept to early 80s.