Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,882 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mince

The hunt for the HAKUCHOU

Mince

That's two people who have seen one. I think you can find it somewhere. But it is strange that he saw it near The Triangle and not in Alderney. That piece of evidence throws off the whole investigation.

After all, the Hakuchou looks very much like the NRG at a glance. People may have seen it, but mistaken it for an NRG.

Edited by mincemate003

carapapa
I think he just somehow spawned it with mods.

I can't imagine it's out there since I have done pretty much everything in this game except for seagulls.

Sr. Florinisfernus He is a bit unjust you with me.I don´t use mod´s.

I have GTAIV,TLAD and TBOGT and never I see a INGOT. Never,never.

Well, in the cargropup of they see two Hakuchou and a Double T, nevertheless, there are people who has seen Double T.

Also one sees in the cargroup that in the same Hakuchou's line, there is a SuperD.

patriot, pmp600, banshee, oracle, zombieb, akuma, coquette, serrano, huntley, Hakuchou, feltzer, habanero, hellfury, nrg900, landstalker, vader, cognoscenti, cavalcade, fxt, sentinel, f620, double,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FASHIONsultan, pmp600, cavalcade, feltzer, schafter, pmp600, vader, coquette, oracle, turismo, supergt, Hakuchou, serrano, comet, banshee, f620, bullet, infernus, superd, buffalo,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SHOPPING_RICH

massrcor

http://gta.wikia.com/Hakuchou

"The sh*tzu Hakuchou is a new bike Exclusive to the downloadable episodic pack The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV."

I prefer the Hakuchou Custom myself tho. rampage_ani.gif

gummybeardeath
http://gta.wikia.com/Hakuchou

"The sh*tzu Hakuchou is a new bike Exclusive to the downloadable episodic pack The Lost and Damned for Grand Theft Auto IV."

I prefer the Hakuchou Custom myself tho. rampage_ani.gif

We all know its in tlad, it spawns alot in tlad.

but every single bike has returned from tlad apart from a few. We know its in the game, we just don't know how people are going to be able to trigger it to spawn.

florisinfernus

I can't imagine it's out there since I have done pretty much everything in this game except for seagulls.

Well, in the cargropup of they see two Hakuchou and a Double T, nevertheless, there are people who has seen Double T.

Also one sees in the cargroup that in the same Hakuchou's line, there is a SuperD.

patriot, pmp600, banshee, oracle, zombieb, akuma, coquette, serrano, huntley, Hakuchou, feltzer, habanero, hellfury, nrg900, landstalker, vader, cognoscenti, cavalcade, fxt, sentinel, f620, double,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FASHIONsultan, pmp600, cavalcade, feltzer, schafter, pmp600, vader, coquette, oracle, turismo, supergt, Hakuchou, serrano, comet, banshee, f620, bullet, infernus, superd, buffalo,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SHOPPING_RICH

I know it's in the files. I actually thought I saw one once. But now I assume it must have been an NRG. The Akuma is actually in a cargroup too but it doesn't spawn either.

I'm sorry for assuming you modded your way into having it. Could you please be more clear about how to obtain it?

gummybeardeath

Woa woa...

I checked out the site and it claims this as trivia: "The Hakuchou appears in screenshots of The Ballad of Gay Tony, but does not reappear."

time to prove gta wiki wrong?

Mince

I originally edited the GTA wiki page to say it was in both games, but changed it back a week ago after coming to the conclusion it wasn't in there. But now it seems like it needs to be changed again.- ok, fixed now.

Carapapa, as for the Inogt, I have never seen it either. I have never seen a Willard. I guess there are just some vehicles that are really hard to find and you have to keep searching.

And he says he saw in near The Triangle driving a Super Drop Diamond. That's unusual, because everyone else has seen it in northern Alderney. Maybe the SDD triggered the "rich" group of cars or something, and the Hakuchou appears in groups with sports cars, so that's why.

And as for the NRG, it has one exhaust pipe sticking out on (I think) the right side. The Hakuchou has pipes sticking out on both sides.

By the way, is "superd" the Super Diamond? Maybe the gold one triggers the same cars, even though it isn't in a group.

Edited by mincemate003

gummybeardeath

the hakuchou is in the online race mode.

currently driving around with it to see what vehicles it triggers.

vans123

Nah, for sure R* already fked it and removed it, as they always do...useless to search this till BOGT comes to PC and we confirm R* didnt do a screw of it removing it

R* always f*cks the good stuff from their games when they release it to PC

Practically they let all that to modders(making a good game from they trash they release)

Mince

If it is, as I have said often.

If someone is not reliable, I will send the file to your mail.

In addition, some of them repeat as the Dukes or tomorrow (tomorrow).

If the Hakuchou has handling files, then it is in the game.

Yes, I believe you. I will keep looking for it.

carapapa

Pardon the translator was activated...

Lancet

I know it's in the files. I actually thought I saw one once. But now I assume it must have been an NRG. The Akuma is actually in a cargroup too but it doesn't spawn either.

I'm sorry for assuming you modded your way into having it. Could you please be more clear about how to obtain it?

Speaking of that, if the Akuma is in the code, WHY doesn't it spawn? Unless the POPCYCLE_GROUP_FASHION group is broken in this game, too, leading to the Hakuchou in that group also not spawning.

That would put the only Hakuchou that could be found as SHOPPING_RICH which makes sense to be in northern alderney, as that's where the rich live.

Mince

That makes sense!

Maybe there is a random chance of "Rich" cars spawning in The Triangle too. Either way, I haven't really looked in The Triangle yet, so I will before I go back to Alderney.

Does anyone have the complete list of car groups, by the way?

carapapa

sorry long post,...

## file: cargrp.dat# description: For each type of ped (worker, clubber etc) we maintain a list of the cars they might drive.# This list is used to pick cars in a very similar way we pick peds.#buccaneer, voodoo, sanchez, manana, rancher, ruiner, marbella, virgo, faggio2, bobber, uranus, stalion, moonbeam, merit, solair, vincent, bobcat,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_HARLEMfuto, buccaneer, hakumai, sabre2, ingot, manana, fortune, vigero2, esperanto, lokus, minivan, chavos, cavalcade, emperor2, pres, rebla, bobber, tampa,   # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BRONXstratum, premier, double, chavos, feroci, habanero, sabregt, faction, pinnacle, dilettante, merit, patriot, perennial, moonbeam, minivan, nrg900,    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_JERSEY sentinel, fxt, intruder, sultan, vader, schafter, washington, cognoscenti, pmp600, oracle, nrg900, huntley, banshee, landstalker, tampa, cavalcade, stretch, feltzer, zombieb,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_UPTOWNfuto, hakumai, emperor, ingot, voodoo, dukes, vincent, stratum, esperanto, marbella, lokus, premier, minivan, admiral, e109, sabre,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_QUEENSblista, intruder, sultan, washington, serrano, patriot, tampa, dilettante, merit, solair, virgo, hellfury, sabregt, sentinel, moonbeam, primo, peyote, rebla, pres,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BROOKLYNfortune, uranus, vigero, primo, admiral, df8, feroci, e109, pinnacle, vader, serrano, faggio, habanero, faggio2, sentinel, fxt, rebla, pcj, pres, schafter, perennial, landstalker,   # POPCYCLE_GROUP_MIDTOWNblista, sabre, emperor, willard, bobcat, peyote, rancher, faggio, marbella, dukes, virgo, df8, faction, stalion, primo, vigero2,   # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BLACK_POORpatriot, pmp600, banshee, oracle, zombieb, akuma, coquette, serrano, huntley, Hakuchou, feltzer, habanero, hellfury, nrg900, landstalker, vader, cognoscenti, cavalcade, fxt, sentinel, f620, double,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FASHION ruiner, sultan, premier, fxt, vigero, df8, faction, ingot, intruder, dilettante, landstalker, vincent, e109, feroci, merit, minivan, emperor, esperanto, stratum,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BOHEMIANpatriot, sentinel, sultan, pmp600, huntley, fxt, cavalcade, coquette, feltzer, banshee, e109, schafter, oracle, rebla, sabregt, vigero, perennial, washington, comet, infernus, superd,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_TRENDYminivan, merit, marbella, manana, feroci, faction, futo, ingot, blista,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_RUSSIANturismo, cavalcade, sentinel, schafter, feltzer, oracle,   # POPCYCLE_GROUP_ITALIANbobcat, futo, vigero, blista, virgo, vincent, serrano, stalion, sabre, faggio2, rancher, sentinel, feltzer, buccaneer, minivan, merit, manana, chavos, feroci, premier,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_EASTEREUROPEANsultan, pmp600, cavalcade, feltzer, schafter, pmp600, vader, coquette, oracle, turismo, supergt, Hakuchou, serrano, comet, banshee, f620, bullet, infernus, superd, buffalo,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SHOPPING_RICHbobcat, futo, vigero, blista, voodoo, virgo, vincent, stalion, sabre, chavos, ruiner, rancher, e109, pres, merit, faction, df8,    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CHINESE_JAPANESE vigero, voodoo, virgo, vincent, stalion, sabre, ruiner, emperor, esperanto, rancher, merit, marbella, manana, feroci, faction, dukes,   # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SOUTH_AMERICANadmiral, virgo, premier, vincent, sultan,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SHOPPING_AVERAGEforklift, flatbed, packer, phantom, benson, mule, boxville, pony, burrito, biff, steed, speedo, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_DOCKS (Obbe:forklift added back in. Should only be created on nodes with SPECIAL_SMALL_WORKERS set)oracle, turismo, pmp600, cavalcade, pres, banshee, huntley, serrano, habanero, f620, bullet, supergt, infernus, comet, superd,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUSINESS_HIGHsentinel, schafter, feltzer, landstalker, premier, chavos, vincent, rancher, tampa  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUSINESS_LOWburrito, stalion, bobcat, blista, faction, speedo, stockade, vincent, e109, pony, merit, minivan, esperanto, stratum,    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FACTORYmrtasty,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PARKmrtasty, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GOLFcabby, taxi, taxi2,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_TAXIflatbed, packer, phantom, speedo, biff, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUILDING_SITEmule, ripley, airtug, bus, perennial2, feroci2, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_AIRPORT_WORKERSstockade, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SECURITYpmp600, voodoo, fxt, cavalcade, e109, huntley, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_PROSTITUTES_PIMPSvigero2, marbella, emperor2, burrito, blista, sabre2, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_BUMShakumai, futo    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_ALBANIANhellfury,  	# POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_BIKER_1zombieb,  	# POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_BIKER_2sentinel, pmp600,    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_ITALIANrebla, schafter  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_RUSSIAN	(maffia/Mob)uranus, ingot    # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_RUSSIA2	(Gang)oracle, e109  	# POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_IRISHhuntley, voodoo  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_JAMAICANpatriot, landstalker  	# POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_AFRICAAMERICANsultan, pres  	# POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_KOREANintruder, feroci  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_CHINESE_JAPANESEprimo, cavalcade  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_GANG_PUERTO_RICANpolice, police2, polpatriot, noose, predator, pstockade, nstockade, fbi  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPSfaggio, f620, sultan, futo, stalion, akuma, ruiner, coquette, bullet, premier, double, huntley, hexer, vigero, blista, df8, infernus, faction, vader, taxi, schafter, landstalker, serrano, lokus, bobber, pres, vincent, admiral, pmp600, banshee, dukes, e109, nrg900, buffalo, feroci, turismo, cavalcade, merit, hakuchou, schafter2, minivan, stratum, supergt, superd,# POPCYCLE_GROUP_NETWORKreefer, squalo, marquis, jetmax, tropic, blade, floater, # POPCYCLE_CAR_GROUP_BOATScognoscenti, vincent, pres, intruder, feroci, sultan, stratum, hakumai, df8, schafter, ingot, primo, admiral, oracle, merit, premier, washington, solair, pinnacle, lokus, willard,  # POPCYCLE_CAR_GROUP_BORING_SALOONSripley, airtug, bus, mrtasty, perennial2, feroci2, forklift, caddy, slamvan, hexer, apc, policeb, police3, police4, superd2 # POPCYCLE_GROUP_ONLY_INATIVE_ZONE  (These cars will only appear in the zones that they belong in)

Very very long,...

;------- bikes -------------------------------------; name       mass    drag  boy  centreofmass    transmission    brakes         steer	wheel-traction            	suspension        	damage      seat val      mflags      hflags  	anim; A          B       C     D    E   F    G      Tt   Tg Tf   Ti  Tv	Tb   Tbb  Thb  Ts    	Wc+  Wc-  Wc-  Ws+  Wbias  Sf   Scd  Srd  Su    Sl   Sr   Sb    	Dc  Dw  Dd  De  Ms   Mv  	Mmf  	Mhf    	Ma;AKUMA    250.0 10.0   85	0.0 -0.05 -0.10  0.0  5  0.26  1.0 150.0	0.62 0.84 0.7  35.0  1.75 1.45 19.0 0.13 0.495  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.17 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0BATI2       250.0 10.0   85	0.0 -0.05 -0.10  0.0  5  0.25  1.0 150.0	0.6  0.85 0.7  35.0  1.80 1.50 20.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0DOUBLE       250.0 10.0   85	0.0 0.0  -0.10  	0.0  5  0.25  1.0 150.0	0.55 0.82 0.60 35.0  1.55 1.30 14.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0HAKUCH    250.0 10.0   85	0.0 0.0  -0.15  	0.0  5  0.27  1.0 150.0	0.58 0.84 0.55 35.0  1.55 1.30 14.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0HEXER       300.0 10.0   85	0.0 0.0  -0.15  	0.0  5  0.20  1.0 125.0	0.6  0.65 0.6  35.0  1.65 1.35 16.0 0.13 0.491  4.0  2.0  2.0  0.20 -0.10 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0POLICEB       350.0 10.0   85	0.0 -0.1  -0.15  0.0  5  0.21  1.0 130.0	0.6  0.65 0.6  35.0  1.65 1.35 16.0 0.13 0.485  4.0  2.0  2.0  0.20 -0.10 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0VADER    240.0 10.0   85	0.0 -0.05 -0.10  0.0  5  0.25  1.0 154.0	0.57 0.85 0.7  35.0  1.65 1.40 17.0 0.13 0.48  4.5  2.5  3.0  0.20 -0.15 0.0  0.5    0.5 1.0 0.8 1.5  0.0  25000  	440800  1    0

Mince

Thank you carapapa. colgate.gif Those car groups are pretty interesting.

What exactly is the group "network"? I notice that both the Hexer and Akuma are in there (and the Hakuchou). Whatever it is, it must not work.

florisinfernus
Thank you carapapa. colgate.gif Those car groups are pretty interesting.

What exactly is the group "network"? I notice that both the Hexer and Akuma are in there (and the Hakuchou). Whatever it is, it must not work.

It's the online cargroup.

Mince

Oh. Okay. I thought the car groups were the same for multiplayer tounge.gif.

Edit- I am really starting to doubt that you can find the Hakuchou. Apparently it is only in one car group (that works), although the PCJ 600 is also only in one group and I have seen it plenty of times. I am thinking that the rich group is messed up too.

But killer says he saw one... killer, are you sure that wasn't in TLaD?

Edited by mincemate003

killer6699
But killer says he saw one... killer, are you sure that wasn't in TLaD?

i already said i don't have TLAD

Mince

tounge.gif My brain isn't working.

Everything seems to make since, leading to the conclusion it isn't in the game... but you just HAD to go and see one. Lol, I'm just kidding, but I really wish I had one.

At this point I just want to give up. I will never find a Hakuchou. I will just have to be satisfied with the Bati Custom and Vader.

Lancet

While the PCJ 600 is in the same cargroup as the (functional) Hakuchou, note that PCJ 600 is also in another cargroup, therefore may appear outside of where the Hakuchou would spawn. You have to keep in mind vehicles in the functional (non-Akuma) Hakuchou group have other groups they'll appear in.

If you want to go hunting for the Hakuchou, consider driving something ONLY in its cargroup, such as the Buffalo.

Mince

I searched for "pcj" and only saw it once. confused.gif It is in the midtown group.

Lancet

Oh right, I misunderstood you, lol. Still, that group may be more common.

I'm still curious about this, because there's gotta be SOMETHING stopping the Hakuchou and Akuma from spawning. It doesn't make sense those two would just randomly not spawn.

Mince

Well, maybe the groups with them are broken or don't work... like the Tampa in TLaD. But it is strange. Why is it that groups just don't work? Is it because R* didn't set them up to where the vehicles could spawn normally?

It is strange though that the rich group would also be non-functional.

That's it, I am e-mailing R*.

Shaunr

going to test something where i make the hakuchou spawn at police stations. sacrificing the swift for it too. wish i could do both

Mince
going to test something where i make the hakuchou spawn at police stations. sacrificing the swift for it too. wish i could do both

how exactly do you that?

Shaunr

how exactly do you that?

in the carg.dat or cargrp.dat which is the original file, there is an entry for cops, and the vehicle name you put for that entry is where the vehicle will spawn, at the police station. right now i have the swift there. now im going to replace it with the kakuchou and that should work.

also, if you aren't already modding, please don't ask how to, as it is against the rules.

Mince

Oh. I thought you had some way of making it spawn normally. So that doesn't really help me.

Although, with that new update to the 360, and being able to put save games on flash drives... maybe I could upload my save to the internet and you could find a way of putting a Hakuchou into my parking spot?

Shaunr
Oh. I thought you had some way of making it spawn normally. So that doesn't really help me.

Although, with that new update to the 360, and being able to put save games on flash drives... maybe I could upload my save to the internet and you could find a way of putting a Hakuchou into my parking spot?

that's definitely a possibility. im sure it would work. what id suggest to do is put in any vehicle and get its name and put it in your parking spot, and save. take your save and open it in a hex editor and find the name of the current vehicle, and then replace it with hakouchu

Mince

woah. Could I do that?

I will definitely try that. I'll try and get back with my results by tomorrow.

I don't have a USB drive on hand, so I'll hook up my camera to it and try saving it to my SD card.

By the way, what kind of hex editor do I need?

Edited by mincemate003