4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
CannonRage

I just lost a toe

Fnorg

I'm glad you've found God. smile.gif All it took was a toe too, and a useless one at that. It's never too late to repent for your sins.

DareYokel

My friend's father had one of his toes chopped of. He walks completely normal now so don't worry about it affecting you for too long. I'm sorry this happened to you.

And don't give in to the dark side!

*MURDOC*

Hope you walk smoothly in a small amount of time.

Sorry about your toe.

Oh yeah, and you're insane.

Edited by *MURDOC*

Pico

You're a freak now. I'll never be able to share socks with you again.

Oh, and I hope it doesn't hurt too bad.

CannonRage

I was just watching a video about longboard surfing, and they used the term "hang 10"

Realising that if I ever take up surfing I will only be able to "hang 9" upset me a little.

confused.gif

looloolooigotsomeapples

Am I the only one who has a feeling that is satire? I just... This is just so strange that one would take this reaction when loosing a toe.

Marco_GTA

Am I the only one who has a feeling that is satire? I just... This is just so strange that one would take this reaction when loosing a toe.

I agree with this man, I mean it's not like your girlfriend has a toe fetish and is gonna sorely miss your cute little toe. Little toes are the most useless part of the body near enough, well it is for me, it doesn't even move and it doesn't help me stand up.

But atleast it has spawned 4 pages of interesting disscussion dozingoff.gif , Good luck to you though in your life, I hope it doesn't affect it too much.

The only bad thing really is when it's summer time and you want to wear sandals with no socks or go swimming but hey it's not like half your face is missing, now that would be bad in my honest opinion.

Edited by Marco_GTA

meta187

Nothing deep to say on this one man, that sucks. confused.gif

I hope you heal up without any complications and run a Triathalon some day just so you get your own made for TV movie deal out of all this.

CannonRage

I really don't care if you guys believe me or not, I have a lot more important things to worry about.

I just got of the phone with my figure skating partner Jasmine, and she said that she has a new partner for the big competition, because she is worried I won't be able to perform.

I am devastated, I just don't know what to think anymore.

DareYokel
I just got of the phone with my figure skating partner Jasmine, and she said that she has a new partner for the big competition, because she is worried I won't be able to perform.

Seriously, now you're being ridiculous.

B5S4

May I pray tonight in hopes that you get over this stump in your life. I know that this pain brings hatred and discouragement to you. But we're all sinners deep down, every one of us. I think, however, even know you're very angry while you face this situation, put everything in the hands of your dear Lord.

God has you in his thoughts my dear friend.

looloolooigotsomeapples
stump

I do enjoy puns.

Moonshield

I agree with this man, I mean it's not like your girlfriend has a toe fetish and is gonna sorely miss your cute little toe. Little toes are the most useless part of the body near enough, well it is for me, it doesn't even move and it doesn't help me stand up.

You must not perform much physical activity then, do you? At least when I run, I run nearly barefoot. The foot muscles of human used to serve serious tasks in terms of balance and performance for running and climbing - something that's diminished in the influx of thick-ass shoe soles. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't run or boulder. I feel for you, W_J_F. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes. Your blood-soaked shoes.

sofa_king

You and I both know there is only one thing you can do.

user posted image

beto

But atleast it has spawned 4 pages of interesting disscussion dozingoff.gif , Good luck to you though in your life, I hope it doesn't affect it too much.

The only bad thing really is when it's summer time and you want to wear sandals with no socks or go swimming but hey it's not like half your face is missing, now that would be bad in my honest opinion.

You're the most insensitive prick I've ever come across. whatsthat.gif

This sickens me

DemonKing
I really don't care if you guys believe me or not, I have a lot more important things to worry about.

What a whore.

B5S4

This sickens me

What's sicker is the fact that Marco_GTA would post such satanic things on a (I assume) Christian message board. It's people like him who are ruining the world as we know it. A very insensitive man he his, a true sinner.

I hope Jesus sees the good in him, because I sure don't.

I Love Anna Kournikova

One less toe and You could be a Ninja Turtle. icon14.gif

EDIT: N/m they only have two. you would have to lose two more on your already hurt foot and three more on your good foot. confused.gif

And most pople on here are Atheist B5S4. Not me, but most.

Edited by I Love Anna Kournikova

DemonKing

This sickens me

What's sicker is the fact that Marco_GTA would post such satanic things on a (I assume) Christian message board. It's people like him who are ruining the world as we know it. A very insensitive man he his, a true sinner.

This isn't a christian message board, you jebend.

Shaunr

you should prove to her that you can skate fine

B5S4

Then tell me what it is, sir. You seem to believe otherwise.

DemonKing

A grand theft auto forum. Hence the title gtaforums.....

WidowMaker

This sickens me

Says you, DEMONking.

CannonRage

Everybody, cool your jets!

Conflict was the last thing I wanted when posting this, you are not helping me feel any better by arguing with each other.

B5S4

A grand theft auto forum. Hence the title gtaforums.....

It may be a Grand Theft Auto forum, but I do believe there are Christian intentions here. If it isn't, then I might as well say those who here who aren't Christian should just leave.

Sinners.

Torcidas

obligatory

user posted image

B5S4
obligatory

user posted image

It would be appreciated if you didn't post images of.. African Americans. Nothing personal, but I'm Christian (if you didn't know) and they just bother me.

CannonRage

B5S4 - I appreciate your prayers being with me, but I would like you to please stop posting in my topic now, as I feel that you are just going to cause more controversy.

I just found out that Jasmine's new partner is Brad, he has been like my biggest rival since I was 8. Things just cant get any worse.

DemonKing

I hope your mother chokes on a bible.

B5S4
B5S4 - I appreciate your prayers being with me, but I would like you to please stop posting in my topic now, as I feel that you are just going to cause more controversy.

This isn't your topic, it's everyone's. There's no controversy here, just truth. People here need to learn from me, because my teaching of Jesus will only help this broken forum.