1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Money Over Bullshit

GTA: The Code of The Streets

Akavari

this is great.

LCstuntman

^Awesome! I love how you made the Hellenbach and Cityscape mods! Hope to see a video of those.

Thanks biggrin.gif But I'm not the author of those mods, they can be found here and here, and you can probably find some videos searching around Youtube colgate.gif

Money Over Bullshit
Hey you gonna include the Messina Family? I know a great mission that includes them.

I was planning on including them in two missions so far. PM me your idea and I'll take a look.

@LCstuntman: OMG man those pictures are amazing!! Major Kudos to the guy who made the mods too!! inlove.gif

I may very well need your help with some more screenshots and stuff.. I'll let you know if I do man. Thanks again icon14.gif

Cheat

Yo! I've honestly only read one of these GTA V topics totally, but I did on this one too, really f*cking nice! No wonder you're on my respect list, MOB.

Hella good job! If you need some help with the radio or visual help or anything else just PM me.

cookie.gif

Money Over Bullshit
Yo! I've honestly only read one of these GTA V topics totally, but I did on this one too, really f*cking nice! No wonder you're on my respect list, MOB.

Hella good job! If you need some help with the radio or visual help or anything else just PM me.

cookie.gif

Thanks for the offer man. I think all the stations are pretty much complete... Do you know any good soul and RnB tracks that would go well on The Vibe??

Cheat

cookie.gif

Thanks for the offer man. I think all the stations are pretty much complete... Do you know any good soul and RnB tracks that would go well on The Vibe??

I just might know.. Are you talking about the classic 50's - 70's soul or 2000's pop-r&b? I know both tho'..

Money Over Bullshit

cookie.gif

I just might know.. Are you talking about the classic 50's - 70's soul or 2000's pop-r&b? I know both tho'..

I'd prefer it to be songs from the 80's and 90's or the early Noughties since in my view there hasn't really been any standout RnB tracks in the last few years that I would include over other tracks ya know what I mean.

Cheat

Okay man, I'll see what I can come up with.

Money Over Bullshit

Okay man, I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks dude icon14.gif

EDIT: I was thinkin about adding this track:

What do you think?

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

Cheat

That's nice icon14.gif

Use it. And these maybe?

R. Kelly - Etcetera (Listen)

Raheem Devaughn - Breathe (

)

Dwele - Hold On (

)

Okay man, I'm out of the house now, gonna go play some ice hockey but I'll be back in the evening and complete the list, just let me know if this is the stuff you're after.

Money Over Bullshit
That's nice icon14.gif

Use it. And these maybe?

R. Kelly - Etcetera (Listen)

Raheem Devaughn - Breathe (

)

Dwele - Hold On (

)

Okay man, I'm out of the house now, gonna go play some ice hockey but I'll be back in the evening and complete the list, just let me know if this is the stuff you're after.

Thanks Man. I've added Jagged edge and that Dwele Track. I like that synthesised kind of sound.. I think it suits the station the most. The other tracks are a little slow. If you know of more tracks with the same kind of sound as "Hold On" please post them.

Cheat

Okay man, hope that these would fit in better:

K-Ci & JoJo - Now And Forever (

)

Jamie Foxx - Peep This (

)

Syleena Johnson - Faithful To YOu (

)

Brandy - Say You Will (

)

Money Over Bullshit

Okay man, hope that these would fit in better:

K-Ci & JoJo - Now And Forever (

)

Jamie Foxx - Peep This (

)

Syleena Johnson - Faithful To YOu (

)

Brandy - Say You Will (

)

Aside from KC & JoJo I think them tracks are a little too downbeat.. I have some slow songs on the list already so I'm lookin for kind of upbeat catchy stuff. I was thinkin' something along the lines of Joe "Stutter, Usher or B2K... something with a banging beat. I guess I was a bit misleading when I mentioned soul.. sorry about that.

Cheat

Okay then, I guess it's just that how much I'm into slower jams..

Money Over Bullshit
Okay then, I guess it's just that how much I'm into slower jams..

I like them slow Jams too but I want the tracks to be accessable for everyone. For example I kinda went a bit more commercial with the beat 102 than I originally planned so that people would recognise some of the songs.

Cheat

Yeah, I know what you mean. You can always stay real with rap by listenin' to the Classics smile.gif

Akavari

hey i'm making my own DLC featuring Gordon Sargent, maybe we could do a crossover xD. there aren't many appearances for either character so they might as well meet each other in some circumstance

Money Over Bullshit

Yeah, I know what you mean. You can always stay real with rap by listenin' to the Classics smile.gif

True that colgate.gif

I think I might just bite the bullet and throw some B2K on there for the pure teenage nostalgia of it. Then I think that may be a wrap on the radio stations, what dya think?

@akavari112: I'd consider it but I can't really see how those two guys could cross paths..

Cheat

You can throw in some B2K, Ne-Yo or hell even Omarion if you want to! It's basically about how you want to have it: an underground station who only play the truest R&B joints or a mainstream radio who play what people wanna hear - which could be slightly more realistic.

Even some hip-hop remixes might just do it man. Go for it.

Money Over Bullshit
You can throw in some B2K, Ne-Yo or hell even Omarion if you want to! It's basically about how you want to have it: an underground station who only play the truest R&B joints or a mainstream radio who play what people wanna hear - which could be slightly more realistic.

Even some hip-hop remixes might just do it man. Go for it.

The original playlist included Ne-Yo and Lloyd which are commercial Singles so that would indicate that it's aimed at the commercial market. I went with B2K - Girlfriend since it has some hard bass that would be good for riding to, But I'm just wondering if it's a step too far onto the commercial pop side.. Me being a hardcore hiphop fan I don't really know.

Cheat

Nah man, I'm with you on supporting real hip hop but even Swizz Beatz is from South Bronx, if you know what I mean?

What I'm saying is that radio needs something commercial to be realistic.

Money Over Bullshit

Nah man, I'm with you on supporting real hip hop but even Swizz Beatz is from South Bronx, if you know what I mean?

What I'm saying is that radio needs something commercial to be realistic.

Yeah I totally get what your saying man. Thanks for helping me out cookie.gif

EDIT: I decided to drop B2K in favour of Blackstreet. That Teeny bop stuff just didn't sit well with me.

Cheat

No prob. cookie.gif

Lunar

Sick thread. I've always wanted some more story into the Jermaine. I imagine the Classics and the Beat is gonna be updated most. Kinda like LCHC and Liberty Rock were majorly updated in the TLAD.

MC.

How about this song for R&B?

lol

Lizard_King

DUDE since there is a skateboard there should be a whole skateboarding feature where you can do tricks and grind rails. There are so many nice spots in LC it would be a waste if you couldn't. Maybe Jermaine was a skate-rebel in his younger years before getting into crime?

Money Over Bullshit

DUDE since there is a skateboard there should be a whole skateboarding feature where you can do tricks and grind rails. There are so many nice spots in LC it would be a waste if you couldn't. Maybe Jermaine was a skate-rebel in his younger years before getting into crime?

Yeah I was thinking that same about him being a skater in his younger years. I'm gonna restrict the skatbourd to just the half pipes and stuff around the city but you will be able to do tricks to earn points... thats the mini-game. Is there a whole skatepark actually in the city? I think I remember seeing one but I could be wrong.

@MC_320: I think that song is a bit too over played. Besides the stations are finished now since they have between 14 and 18 new songs each at this stage.

MC.

Yeah there's about four of them in Algonquin. Two are at Fishmarket South, one is at Middle Park West and the other one is at The Meat Quarter.

simonp92

Yeah I was thinking that same about him being a skater in his younger years. I'm gonna re4strict the skatbourd to just the half pipes and stuff around the city but you will be able to do tricks to earn points... thats the mini-game. Is there a whole skatepark actually in the city? I think I remember seeing one but I could be wrong.

@MC_320: I think that song is a bit too over played. Besides the stations are finished now since they have between 14 and 18 new songs each at this stage.

There is aleast 3 skate ramps in LC, most is in Algoinquin.

jhvanleusden

We don't need a hoodlum based game. In TBOGT Henrique and Hernesto were very annoying to deal with and I hoped that they would be killed off in a cutscene or something, but no they were an important part of the story. We need to go back to Vice City, play as the Italians or Cubans and have an awesome story. The Dominican's were just stupid street thugs with nothing going for them.