3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SammiiDoogles

GRAND THEFT AUTO V: VICE CITY

GunR
Dude, I REALLY LIKE the backstory! It all fits perfectly; the missions sound fun, the story is very interesting, and the gameplay is great! I'll be glad to help if you want! Just send me a PM smile.gif

Keep up the great work  icon14.gif

Thanks man smile.gif

I'll drop you a PM if I need a hand smile.gif

Cool. Feel free to reply to the previous ones. I can't wait to see what you come up with smile.gif btw, I like the last name Melendez; it's not one of those overused, stereotypical names. icon14.gif

kingodhill

This is amazing, also in GTA 4 im a big online racer and some good cars would be nice by the way the Veyron being the Viper is to original how about Venus? and muslecars sabre clover more advanced version of stallion, dukes and camaro concept would be cool <------ consider. But awsome job dude.

R* Rocks
This is amazing, also in GTA 4 im a big online racer and some good cars would be nice by the way the Veyron being the Viper is to original how about Venus? and muslecars sabre clover more advanced version of stallion, dukes and camaro concept would be cool <------ consider. But awsome job dude.

Yeah, Cool... sarcasm.gif

LCstuntman

Epic! I can see all the hard work that was put into this, amazing job! I especially love the vehicle and weapons sections, the layout is perfect cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

NeXt Vice City

Just want to say well done with the thread, its brilliant!. I will be absolutely gutted if R* re-make Vice City and it's not as good as this! The map is particularly good- Really like it.

Wolverine.

I love the map. It looks like Rockstar should definitely take a look at this and consider something similar. Well done. icon14.gif

JianHua

Assassination missions through phone calls must return!

However, this time make the boss more revealing by a bit, not just bring able to hear the voice talking

SammiiDoogles

Thanks for all the comments! I'm taking it all into consideration and some things may end up in future updates.

I'm currently making a sheet with all the gangs in the game

Cheat

If there would be a option to favorite topics, I'd favorite this icon14.gif

Not just the awesome visual layout of the topic but what's in it itself is plain perfect cookie.gif

Not sure if I already said this but if you need some help just holla at me!

I'm not trying to say there's anything that could be done better though : D

Edited by Cheat

SammiiDoogles

I'm making a District/Borough/Territory Map. If anyone knows any names for any areas could they put them down.

I need a few (2 to 4) names for an economically mid range island, it's got some buildings but no skyscrapers, some areas are residential.

and I need one name for a very small area near the waters edge on the first island, which is quite poor.

Sidekick

how about Opa-locka

In 2004 Opa-locka had the highest rate of violent crime for any city in the United States. Calvin Godfrey of the Miami New Times said in a 2009 article that Opa-locka was "mired in crime and sinking fast."

SammiiDoogles
how about Opa-locka

In 2004 Opa-locka had the highest rate of violent crime for any city in the United States. Calvin Godfrey of the Miami New Times said in a 2009 article that Opa-locka was "mired in crime and sinking fast."

I meant a fictional name, to fit in with the game.

NeXt Vice City

Arlington Island randomly came to mind. lol

SlicedBread

This just looks unbelievably awesome! If Rockstar's release is even HALF as good as your theoretical projection, I'd be the happiest gamer on earth. Good work!

Damn... I really want it now XD

Sidekick

how about Opa-locka

oh ok

Woka Island

Woka City

Woka Woka

GunR
how about Opa-locka

How about something along the lines of Oma-hatta or Manna-hatta? Considering Opa-locka's name is Native American, why not have a Native American sounding name? I like Mannahatta to be honest. smile.gif If you need any help, PM me when you can.

grandsanman

I dont want to be unfair to the others.. but this is the best fantasy concept ive seen on these forums icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gifcool.gifsmile.gif

JianHua

I love all your ideas, I love the settings to be in Miami-based VC again, but I want a bigger Vice City, a lot bigger one for me to explore!

I want a stadium to be there, the basketball stadium where NBA is held. I want NBA games to be held in-game

EduardKoeleJuck

Nice one, dude wink.gif.

I recently saw a documentary about the crime in Miami, and two things were important - coke and Haitians. The Haitian have very much influence, and they're very dangerous. Their weapon of choice is an AK. They were really scary motherf*ckers, they told how they like to kill people & stuff...

turn.gif

fatcowxlive

vcpr????????????

ZombieFrogger

I am 100% for this idea, I think you should post this and your ideas to Rockstar. I want gta V to be in Vice City not some new city or san andreas (sorry San andreas fans). Vice city has always been my favrouite city from the start. Dude that is awsome ^_^.

monocle.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif By ZombieFrogger Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifmonocle.gif

LordDastardly

Too be honest, I don't see why R* need to pay for staff when I think many of the people here would be pleased to help them for nothing.

With work like yours, and by the way, I love the idea, who needs designers and writers?

Vice City is my favourite III-era GTA and if the next GTA was even slightly like this, (and the more like this the better), then I would be very pleased.

glebestar

probably the best idea ive seen on this forum, or on the internet for that matter

bestmodder

this is what i wont gta v 2 look like the hud and map r perfect if this was 2 be the gta v i would buy it for shur icon14.gif

Emotion98.3
Too be honest, I don't see why R* need to pay for staff when I think many of the people here would be pleased to help them for nothing.

With work like yours, and by the way, I love the idea, who needs designers and writers?

Vice City is my favourite III-era GTA and if the next GTA was even slightly like this, (and the more like this the better), then I would be very pleased.

im sorry, but i now You and every single one of you got called by Rockstar to work for them, the first thought in your mind is going to be "I'm going to be working on the next GTA" then "How much are they going to pay me?"

My Two Cents

GTA IV Roleplay

Omm... I love 'eeet!

It would be better if the protagonist was.. between the ages of 18-25. Has been a citizen of the city since he was born..

The "all-that" look of him, if you get me? My opinions, others would disagree smile.gif

Rockstar Games must give a job to this man!

moogadamoney

Rickstar relly needs to go through wit this and if they dont u should make it urself

GunR
Rickstar relly needs to go through wit this and if they dont u should make it urself

I totally second that. smile.gif If Rockstar doesn't use this as the next GTA, I will lose faith in them. Just sayin'

We should get their email or something and send then the link to this! And if they refuse, I'll be here to help make this concept come true haha biggrin.gif

Hove Beach
The map has been updated! It's 6AM now so I think I'm going to go to bed, I have nothing on tomorrow so I thought I'd stay up and finish this off.

I've got a few ideas over the night for a story, So if you're interested in helping me out then send me a PM and I'll give you my msn and we can talk about it properly

Anyway, Here's the new map - It's also in the first post

Make sure to click it to see all the blips, locations and other stuff:

user posted image

I love the map but what's the difference between them?

.:Macrae:.

Wow i love this concept, maybe a R* rep might look at this and suggest it? biggrin.gif

and as for Cars by Gary Numan being on the soundtrack, that was used in GTA Vice City and i dont think R* would re-use the same song tounge.gif