1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SammiiDoogles

GRAND THEFT AUTO V: VICE CITY

SammiiDoogles

Thanks for all the comments guys!

I'll have some more missions up throughout the week smile.gif

I'm thinking of writing every mission, around 100...

Because I have some Ideas for missions towards the end and I wanna be able to write them in, so i think i will do around 100 to 130ish

GunR

Dude, I REALLY LIKE the backstory! It all fits perfectly; the missions sound fun, the story is very interesting, and the gameplay is great! I'll be glad to help if you want! Just send me a PM smile.gif

Keep up the great work icon14.gif

SammiiDoogles
Dude, I REALLY LIKE the backstory! It all fits perfectly; the missions sound fun, the story is very interesting, and the gameplay is great! I'll be glad to help if you want! Just send me a PM smile.gif

Keep up the great work icon14.gif

Thanks man smile.gif

I'll drop you a PM if I need a hand smile.gif

Old_BenKenobi

This looks awesome man. Really insane. Good enough to be the real deal.

One thing though... you can't silence the Python. tounge.gif

SammiiDoogles
This looks awesome man. Really insane. Good enough to be the real deal.

One thing though... you can't silence the Python. tounge.gif

Well spotted haha, must have forgot to add that suicidal.gif

Now I feel silly blush.gif

Suihkubad

Idea for a side mission

Add a island south of Vice City. Thats the place where the cuban immigrants stay before trying their luck getting to the main island.

You can choose if you want to help some rednecks keeping the cubans away any (sniping, adding mines etc.) or you can help the poor cubans smuggle themselves past the coast guard and kill the racist rednecks.

SammiiDoogles
Idea for a side mission

Add a island south of Vice City. Thats the place where the cuban immigrants stay before trying their luck getting to the main island.

You can choose if you want to help some rednecks keeping the cubans away any (sniping, adding mines etc.) or you can help the poor cubans smuggle themselves past the coast guard and kill the racist rednecks.

Hmm, I'll have to see about that - I am maybe thinking of expanding the map even further so we'll see smile.gif

AndyGanteks

I love the topic, great job Sammii.

I was thinking, if it's VC, maybe they expand a bit south too and add florida keys eh?

quechus13

too good to be true IMO

but awesome XD

EDGE96

This is the best GTA idea I have ever seen, honestly! The really sad thing is that R* will probebly never see this, so somebody needs to email them tounge.gif but seriousley, I do wish that R*, or rather, I would like to think that they take notice of what the fans want and look out for these type of things. I know for sure that this would definatley make the best GTA to date. This stuff looks very professional and you could/should be hired if you ask me! Really well done and keep up the great work. I will definatly keep up to date with this thread.

Nathan.

P.S I think a good idea would be if there where small/concealable guns in the game, which, because of it being Vice City, there would be a lot of clubs, in which on trying to enter you could be 'lightly' searched for weapons or drugs, so Ray could try to hide them. Which is where the idea of concealable/small weapons comes in, maybe a Glock 26 or a snub nosed revolver. I also would like to see an idea link into this, which would be the possiblility to carry 2 handguns, maybe keep hold of down and your small/concealable handgun option comes up. Giving you the option to hide your main handgun or any other guns in a dumpster near the club, to be retrieved later. Also with the guns and weapons should be a HUGE range of weapons available, like 15 different types of handguns etc. A cool thing would be if the gangs who are after you find your location and try to pull off a drive-by on you. Undercover cops and there is LOTS of other options which this game could have. The possibilities are endless Thanks again.

Nathan.

Emotion98.3

oh crap (excuse my language!) I just remembered that apparently GTA:V has already been started.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6138.html

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3062.html

Sorry guys, but hey, a great thread! They may still take notice! biggrin.gif

im sorry...but...i dont know how to say this...but....im really sorry i just can't come out and say it cause its just too funny lol.gif

looked at the second link...thats from 2008, that might be Agent, idk...maybe...hopefully

SammiiDoogles

@ EDGE96 Thanks for the comment man smile.gif I'm glad you like it! I'm not sure about so many weapons though - I think the amount I already have is rather a lot so I'll see about that smile.gif

UPDATE

Not a huge update, but I did a sketch of The Protagonist; Ray. I added it under his backstory.

Next to come will be a sheet with all the gangs and where they are in the city, more missions and some more character art.

ViceDiaz

I have a song thats good for rewind fm

Jan Hammer-Crocketts Theme

SammiiDoogles
I have a song thats good for rewind fm

Jan Hammer-Crocketts Theme

It would be a good song but It was made for Miami Vice and I doubt it'd be able to be used.

ViceDiaz

It was in GTA VC on emotion 98.3

SammiiDoogles
It was in GTA VC on emotion 98.3

wow.gif I didn't know that! haha, It's been a long time...

Well, that's even more reason then - they don't repeat songs tounge.gif

ViceDiaz

Any Jan Hammer Song is good.His song give the miami feel.

Jan Hammer-Night Talk Very Good Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gili3AHxVwY

and if not this song.definitly this song.

I love this song

The Deele - Body Talk

Edited by ViceDiaz

Emotion98.3

The Reflex by Duran Duran would be a amazing song for the new GTA VC

Maybe on "REWIND"?

EDGE96

oh crap (excuse my language!) I just remembered that apparently GTA:V has already been started.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/6138.html

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/3062.html

Sorry guys, but hey, a great thread! They may still take notice! biggrin.gif

im sorry...but...i dont know how to say this...but....im really sorry i just can't come out and say it cause its just too funny lol.gif

looked at the second link...thats from 2008, that might be Agent, idk...maybe...hopefully

Oh yeah, well spotted, i didnt see that myself! biggrin.gif

EDGE96

for some unknown reason it wouldnt let me quote you so...

"@ EDGE96 Thanks for the comment man I'm glad you like it! I'm not sure about so many weapons though - I think the amount I already have is rather a lot so I'll see about that"

Your right, i think i did say 15 different types of pistols and of course, that is a lot. Yes, to many infact, but i meant more than usual, maybe 5 or 7 maybe so there is a lot of veriety in weapons. Anyway, yeah i think the thread is amazing and would be happy to help in anyway that i can.

Nathan.

daneTheAllMighty

This thread made me all hyped,i also downloaded vice city agian because of this thread.

awesome.

a cookie.gif or cookie.gifcookie.gif

quechus13
This is the best GTA idea I have ever seen, honestly! The really sad thing is that R* will probebly never see this, so somebody needs to email them tounge.gif but seriousley, I do wish that R*, or rather, I would like to think that they take notice of what the fans want and look out for these type of things. I know for sure that this would definatley make the best GTA to date. This stuff looks very professional and you could/should be hired if you ask me! Really well done and keep up the great work. I will definatly keep up to date with this thread.

Nathan.

P.S I think a good idea would be if there where small/concealable guns in the game, which, because of it being Vice City, there would be a lot of clubs, in which on trying to enter you could be 'lightly' searched for weapons or drugs, so Ray could try to hide them. Which is where the idea of concealable/small weapons comes in, maybe a Glock 26 or a snub nosed revolver. I also would like to see an idea link into this, which would be the possiblility to carry 2 handguns, maybe keep hold of down and your small/concealable handgun option comes up. Giving you the option to hide your main handgun or any other guns in a dumpster near the club, to be retrieved later. Also with the guns and weapons should be a HUGE range of weapons available, like 15 different types of handguns etc. A cool thing would be if the gangs who are after you find your location and try to pull off a drive-by on you. Undercover cops and there is LOTS of other options which this game could have. The possibilities are endless Thanks again.

Nathan.

R* watches GTA Forums.....

I can tell you that

Emotion98.3

Love this thread, can't seem to steer my head from it. Do you need help with anything?

EDGE96
This is the best GTA idea I have ever seen, honestly! The really sad thing is that R* will probebly never see this, so somebody needs to email them tounge.gif  but seriousley, I do wish that R*, or rather, I would like to think that they take notice of what the fans want and look out for these type of things. I know for sure that this would definatley make the best GTA to date. This stuff looks very professional and you could/should be hired if you ask me! Really well done and keep up the great work. I will definatly keep up to date with this thread.

Nathan.

Nathan.

R* watches GTA Forums.....

I can tell you that

They do!? smile.gif well thats great, lets hope they see this lol.gif

cocoki700

I think by the time you unlock the third island or something like that, the summer Olympics are being held in vice city. Than some boss or whatever is willing to pay you a LOT to assassinate the one guy everyone is betting on and make it look like an accident. Just an idea.

NinjaHorse
I think by the time you unlock the third island or something like that, the summer Olympics are being held in vice city. Than some boss or whatever is willing to pay you a LOT to assassinate the one guy everyone is betting on and make it look like an accident. Just an idea.

not sure the International Olympic Commitee would be too happy about such a plot...

cocoki700

Well a lot of people aren't happy with what R* does lol...

VickeX
user posted image

I must admit I have never felt a need to, and i've never really wanted to have the next GTA in Vice City due to the fact that, like R* said before GTA IV, they redid Liberty City once more because they felt like the city didn't turn out as a very good rendition of New York as they wanted, and that they felt like no other game had done it either...

For them to recreate Vice City would be a bit risky seeing as how everybody loved that game and the map...

There's a risk that people instead say "hey this isn't Vice City... R*, I am disappoint!"

...And I've just not felt attracted to the idea...

But after seeing this fantastic fan map (with legend) and imagining to possibly be roaming Vice City again (as if new) with the vibe and music that comes with it, I really got the feeling that, damn, I really want this after all...

So, at least now I'm open to the idea... But I still think there's a risk in remaking Vice City and I wont desert to really wishing and hoping that it's Vice City just for that cause...

Whatever R* is doing with the next GTA i'm sure it's going to be awesome though...

^This is not having read any of the other stuff... seeing as how there's no reason as they won't copy the story and missions so I see no reason in reading it... Wanting something that will never happen just sucks, so. tounge.gif

SammiiDoogles

Thanks for the comments guys smile.gif I'll take some of the suggestions into consideration and i'll be updating in a few days smile.gif

@VickeX glad I could change your mind, even if just a little bit smile.gif