3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SammiiDoogles

GRAND THEFT AUTO V: VICE CITY

Sanjeem

Do you have a surname for Ray yet...i would make it Either Rodriguez or Fratelli.

CorbzPMP

I like your ideas, i wish this was the actual next GTA game.

Just have a little suggestion, wouldn't it seem more realistic if you had to collect your money from the businesses at the actual business location. Say like outside the business or in your office of the business. Also same with the drug warehouses, it would seem a little better actually having to go to the warehouse and collect your money.

SammiiDoogles

Just have a little suggestion, wouldn't it seem more realistic if you had to collect your money from the businesses at the actual business location. Say like outside the business or in your office of the business. Also same with the drug warehouses, it would seem a little better actually having to go to the warehouse and collect your money.

For the drug warehouses, are you reffering to the "Empire Building" sort of thing - for the business'?

Because you will have to pick up the money from them, similar to the generated money in SA and VC - It won't go straight into your pocket a la The Godfather.

I'm trying to make a system that works though, I might have it so you can collect the generated money from your bank, I think that would work - if the money went straight to your account and you could withdraw it from any of the ATM/Cashpoints around VC...

and as for Ray's surname, he doesn't have one yet - but I do quite like Rodriguez, i might make him part hispanic or something.

Kwandilibro

For the drug warehouses, are you reffering to the "Empire Building" sort of thing - for the business'?

Because you will have to pick up the money from them, similar to the generated money in SA and VC - It won't go straight into your pocket a la The Godfather.

I'm trying to make a system that works though, I might have it so you can collect the generated money from your bank, I think that would work - if the money went straight to your account and you could withdraw it from any of the ATM/Cashpoints around VC...

and as for Ray's surname, he doesn't have one yet - but I do quite like Rodriguez, i might make him part hispanic or something.

u should make ray black or west indian since theres only been 1 black protag and no WI

NikoLuisKlebitz

so are you developing this game yourself or is this just an idea of how the game should be made?

ps ray should be egyptian or pacific islander

SammiiDoogles
so are you developing this game yourself or is this just an idea of how the game should be made?

ps ray should be egyptian or pacific islander

This is just a concept thread like some others on these forums smile.gif

I would love it if it were to be made though tounge.gif

SammiiDoogles

UPDATE!

-Backstory added!

Emotion98.3

You forgot the north point mall. And the Washington Mall, well for the new VC the names may vary, but VC needs a mall...tounge.gif

EDIT: whoops my bad, you have a blip of it on the map -.-

Edited by Emotion98.3

SammiiDoogles

You forgot the north point mall. And the Washington Mall, well for the new VC the names may vary, but VC needs a mall...tounge.gif

The North Point mall is on the full map? Did you click it? tounge.gif

It's point #16, to the north on the westernmost island

Also not all locations are marked out, and districts and boroughs have not yet been named.

Emotion98.3

The North Point mall is on the full map? Did you click it? tounge.gif

It's point #16, to the north on the westernmost island

Also not all locations are marked out, and districts and boroughs have not yet been named.

yeah, stupid me being nieve to click the map lmao

Kwandilibro

what race is his mom? and his father- was he spain spanish or latin spanish

SammiiDoogles

She's caucasian and his Dad's father was Spanish and moved to Vice City, which is where Rays father was born.

Kwandilibro

She's caucasian and his Dad's father was Spanish and moved to Vice City, which is where Rays father was born.

oh k idk i was kinda hoping hed be latino black since weve only had 1 black protag. but u dont have to change nothin though, just a suggestion

SammiiDoogles

oh k idk i was kinda hoping hed be latino black since weve only had 1 black protag. but u dont have to change nothin though, just a suggestion

Weren't Vic and Luis both Black/Dominican? that's two Latino Black protags already tounge.gif We've never had a Latino White protag.

Kwandilibro

Weren't Vic and Luis both Black/Dominican? that's two Latino Black protags already tounge.gif We've never had a Latino White protag.

no they were just latino but vics mom was white(even though its hard to tell u see her in cutscenes). btw how did u make that map?

SammiiDoogles

no they were just latino but vics mom was white(even though its hard to tell u see her in cutscenes). btw how did u make that map?

So what does it take to make someone Latino Black? because Luis and Vic are both Latino and are both black? tounge.gif

and for the map, I made it on Photoshop CS4 smile.gif

Kwandilibro

So what does it take to make someone Latino Black? because Luis and Vic are both Latino and are both black? tounge.gif

im not really sure what ur asking me but thx for the info on the map im gonna try and make my own suicidal.gif ---------> orly.gif

SammiiDoogles

im not really sure what ur asking me but thx for the info on the map im gonna try and make my own suicidal.gif ---------> orly.gif

I mean, Luis and Vic are both Latino and are both black. So I don't see why they aren't "Black Latino" tounge.gif

& No problem dude, good luck biggrin.gif

Kwandilibro

oh if ur referring to skin color than ttheyre both latino black(so am i). but racially vic is only white and dominican, and theres no black in him(although i see plenty). and luis, well idk. come to think of it, they havent had any white latinos so good thinking suicidal.gif ---> mercie_blink.gif -----> orly.gif

GunR
@ GunR   Thanks man, really glad you like it! biggrin.gif The VCPD Coquette is not so much an under cover car specifically, just a sportier, faster cop car - that car's a real police car (although I have no idea where) they use them for high speed chases where a regular cruiser may not be able to keep up. They use the same sort of thing in Italy as far as I know, but with Lamborghini's haha

The two songs you suggested were fantastic, I added them - and as for the 60-70s station, I'll have to think about that one - I have 2 to 3 possible stations almost ready, so we'll see smile.gif

haha only in Italy!

Thanks! Glad I could help! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! smile.gif

http://chrisescars.com/police-are-given-sp...o-chase-crooks/

Here's a cool page I found, It's got the sports cars used by police in different countries. The US one's are; The Corvette shown on here, a dodge and a mustang - Some pretty cool cars on there haha biggrin.gif

Whoa. Those are some damn good cars. Anything for justice, I guess... including pimped-up cop cars, haha. biggrin.gif Keep everything up. Once everything's clear, you should get a hold of R* and send a link to your ideas. Who knows, maybe they'll add them. wink.gif

Haha that would be insane, but would never happen tounge2.gif

Would be good though.

I got a pretty hefty update coming later today:

-Two New radio stations

-Story:

i) Introduction

ii) Overview

-New Cars

-A few tweaked and added features

-A New Picture or two

Edit: I've taken out the overview, I think I'll need more time to write that.

You never know, maybe you'll be lucky wink.gif I like the missions so far. Let me know if you want help with the story, missions, etc. smile.gif

Kwandilibro

I mean, Luis and Vic are both Latino and are both black. So I don't see why they aren't "Black Latino" tounge.gif

& No problem dude, good luck biggrin.gif

btw i really do like this thread and the stories real nice 2 keep up the good work man

haakonlol

NICE! Need to be the perfect map and game!

haakonlol

LOVE IT!

SammiiDoogles
LOVE IT!

biggrin.gif Thanks man

ivangtaiv

Dude send that map to Rockstar Games, they really need to see real map for new GTA.

Money Over Bullshit

This is a really good piece of work. And to make the map and all the graphics yourself... Man that's talent. Looking forward to seeing how the story progresses. If you got some help with radio stations from people who are into each genre this thread could be epic!!

McReary7772

The missions are great.Im looking forward to the rest of the story. smile.gif

ObsydianRaven

THis is really good. Very creative my friend. icon14.gif

grope_4_that_date

I just got a message from Rockstar:

"Wow! Just...just...just...WOW!"

- Sam Houser

PS: Wow!

.2D

Wow, this looks f*cking amazing, i'd happily play this if it was the next GTA cookie.gif