4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ash_735

Vice City Stories: PC Edition

TarRebririon
4 hours ago, guard3 said:

I think we’re already a pretty good dream :)

What??????????????????????????????????????

Yay, new page.

Edited by TarRebririon

GroveStGTAV

RIP VCS PC Edition

AntonioCipriani1998

Maybe they can continue with the project, I was surprised when I learned that the project was dead, but I still have not lost hope that we can continue working on it. "Attention and hearing that the project was suspended due to lack of SCM or programming in the missions code, the whole gta rockstar game is based on this compiled format." If you need my help, I can help you by providing you with new information. Visit this Forum GTA Vice city stories Information You can use HEX Editor Plugin for notepad and edit the SCM of GTA Vice city stories pc edition

For advance data of game.dtz of gta vice city stories you can download this tool g3DTZ advance game.dtz extractor, extract the data of gta vice city stories ps2 and psp prefereable ps2 use

Sorry credicts for guard3

guard3
On 2/4/2010 at 5:34 PM, Ash_735 said:

MAIN TEAM
Silent, Ash_735, CP, The Hero, guard3, Noskillx

1 hour ago, AntonioCipriani1998 said:

download this tool g3DTZ advance game.dtz extractor

Sorry credicts for guard3

image0.png

Darealbandicoot
On 11/26/2018 at 1:49 AM, Ash_735 said:

Hey guys just though I'd post one last time here to say goodbye. Over the past year or so I've grown apart from this community and come to disagree with a lot of the actions of the staff and such to the point where not only do large parts of the community hate me, but, I also hate back. After a recent argument with @Spider-Vice about the handling of a thread in another section I've decided to take his advice to "move on" from GTAF since I no longer agree with a lot of what's being done here, I'm often argumentative, sarcastic, and noticed it's only here I get deep into that, other places around the Internet I'm fine. So for my own sanity I'm finally giving up on this community.

I'd like to thank all of those I've worked with over the years on here, it's been fun for most of it. As for the state of VCS PC Edition, I've been asking in chats to see if anyone wants to take over it but had no success, the project is now in the hands of the rest of the team until they decide what to do. I've enjoyed working on this project a lot but alas, time to move on. 

So long Ash. You'll be missed 

luizfilipeRN

well thats sad is this topic going to be locked or something?

AntonioCipriani1998
Thanks for the information, but we still can not give up, I have made some small advances '' They are a small step for just one man but they are a great leap for GTA Vice city stories PC Ediction ''. GTA VCSPCE has achieved much resemblance to the PS2 version. thank you

Razor_BladePL

No, the other team members are still working on this. Mostly minor stuff but yeah.

guard3

Peeps, everyone in the team knows exactly what needs to be done next, and we all have a very distinct goals regarding that. But, other projects that we're working on and personal stuff is prioritized (since they don't require tedious resource documentation and extraction), so this project is on hold, so no panic as to what happens next, no locked topic and definitely not wannabes who treat our project as dead and question our formats. If anything, y'all will be updated.

Edited by guard3

GroveStGTAV

If this project will completely done. It will take years if its continue like this. Maybe 2025 or 2030

Edited by GroveStGTAV

AntonioCipriani1998

I am sorry for my intromission in this community that I am new and I have some experience in opcodes of gta san andreas and vice city I felt bad when I answered guard3 in that way but I also understand that they also have their problems and we can not do anything but instead of helping instead of complaining about why the mod takes maybe we can help the project to accelerate, changing the subject I started to investigate about game.dtz and find out that the easiest way to decompress it is through deflate zlib that is used in linux systems, I know that members of vcs team are doing as much as they can and finally we have to put ourselves in their places to understand so they do what they can also I would like to ask where can I download the latest version of GTA Liberty city stories pc edition in vc engine, I'm sorry for my intromision maybe later I can help in the project thanks to the gtaforums and vcs team community.

Journey_95

Definitely hope this keeps going, would love to play VCS on PC since lazy Rockstar will never remaster it

AntonioCipriani1998

Will the conversation continue ???. Hello, I apologize to guard3 and to the members of this community, I was misinformed but I am grateful that I am informed, In short the last time I checked the official rockstar games page I read something about what they plan to launch the game of Grand Theft Auto Vice city stories for Xbox and Xbox 360 platforms.

Maybe.

gts.
2 hours ago, AntonioCipriani1998 said:

Will the conversation continue ???. Hello, I apologize to guard3 and to the members of this community, I was misinformed but I am grateful that I am informed, In short the last time I checked the official rockstar games page I read something about what they plan to launch the game of Grand Theft Auto Vice city stories for Xbox and Xbox 360 platforms.

Maybe.

Source?

AntonioCipriani1998

I only saw one information on the page of rockstargames.com but it is only in the plans of Rockstar games I wrote to them and they did not answer me even though I do not remember very well where is that article maybe in the future they do it but not for pc asi that we support vcs team do what is possible even though it is very similar to the original version.

gts.
19 hours ago, AntonioCipriani1998 said:

I only saw one information on the page of rockstargames.com but it is only in the plans of Rockstar games I wrote to them and they did not answer me even though I do not remember very well where is that article maybe in the future they do it but not for pc asi that we support vcs team do what is possible even though it is very similar to the original version.

LOL. Don't post fake stuff, apart of misinform all people around here.

MarcolinoGTA

Please, don't tell me that this guy is Spyderblack66/Scorpionman2050, AGAIN!!!

SaladeDeFion
On 11/28/2018 at 10:03 PM, Journey_95 said:

Definitely hope this keeps going, would love to play VCS on PC since lazy Rockstar will never remaster it

I hope too.

JackBadassson

Hello,

I want to ask does this mod for GTA San Andreas have all missions from original game so I could just play this instead of that game?

guard3

No. At least not “yet”

Edited by guard3

AliceTG

I too, really hope this project will keep going. VCS is my 2nd favourite GTA game (SA being #1) and playing VCS on PC is just so awesome.