Animals and Children, why not?

MyDog

Do you want animals and children in the GTA NeXt?  

3,871 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want animals and children in the GTA NeXt?

• Just Animals
    • Just Children
    • Both Animals and Children
    • None

Yeah you could have used logic on that one. Having children that could be killed in a video game is bad for business while having sex with hookers in your car is not LOL.

The franchise that has already been sued relentlessly would doubtfully add children in a landscape where you can maim, ignite, or combust anyone you want. If anything it should be like Fallout or Skyrim where there are children present in the game, you just can't harm them. They run away and hide when danger ensues.

Funny how the franchise or the gaming world in general gets away with brutal violence, torture, racism, sexism, all sorts of vulgar language, nudity, sex, and display of drug and alcohol abuse... Just wait until someone's eighteen until their life is worthless!

Video games get way more sh*t for ALL those things than any other form of media...

7Rj3AZw.png

The franchise that has already been sued relentlessly would doubtfully add children in a landscape where you can maim, ignite, or combust anyone you want. If anything it should be like Fallout or Skyrim where there are children present in the game, you just can't harm them. They run away and hide when danger ensues.

Funny how the franchise or the gaming world in general gets away with brutal violence, torture, racism, sexism, all sorts of vulgar language, nudity, sex, and display of drug and alcohol abuse... Just wait until someone's eighteen until their life is worthless!

Lol pretty much

Yeah you could have used logic on that one. Having children that could be killed in a video game is bad for business while having sex with hookers in your car is not LOL.

I can't tell if you're insulting my intelligence or R*'s. Probably Both lol

It's funny because in GTA 2 they had a School Bus

gta_2.jpg

GTA 3 BETA had school bus in it too before it got cut from the game.

Gta3_16.jpg

I think children or teens were originally planned to be in gta series, but like everyone said here, killing children is frowned upon.

Even high school teens...

Edited by zQUEENz

That's f*cked up if you guys ask me, because we have the highly praised game The Last of Us were we can play as a 14 years old girl who can get brutally killed by monsters, also the same thing happens right at the beggining of the game with another girl.
And nobody, not even the critics gave a f*ck about it.
But anyways whaat would kids have to do in game like GTA? Rob and kill people and steal their cars too? They have no place in the world of GTA.

It is okay to ignite a deer... but hey... want to run over a kid? YOU'RE A MONSTER.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

• Like 1

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

• 2 years later...
Quinn the edgelord gem

EDIT: << "new" topic merged into existing topic of similar nature >>

So I don't remember much because this was when gta V first released I remember playing as Michael and seeing someone short skipping saying something. I don't remember what I did afterwards just seeing someone look like a kid and I didn't mod the game

Edited by lil weasel