The Vice City Stories Forum Index V2

nerner

user posted image

V2!

Well, the old thread was falling into a little bit of disrepair, so I thought I would update it, and include a few more up to date links. Basically I have added a few more topics, removed the deadwood, and added links to the page creator's profile. If you want something to be added to the thread just give me a link and a reason why and if I agree that it is worthy then it shall be added. I am definitely going to add a couple more links to topics in other areas which relate heavily to VCS. Those will be in the second post. All credit goes to Canoxa, whose original topic gave me a lot of the info I needed here. And yes, I did get his permission to update the thread.

General Discussion and pinned topics
Topic Name Creator Description Link
Convert PSP saves between regions nerner A guide for people with custom firmware to enable converting between regions. Link
PS2 100% checklist JKK An easy to use guide showing all of the PS2 content needed to achieve 100%. Link
Save 'n Play Smallo Post your save here, give the mission, and watch others do it for you! Link
Official Cheats edisoncarter The official cheat list. Posted by the legend that is edison carter. Link
Running VCS cheat device on 3.03 OE-C Blackadder. Maybe a bit out of date, but a good guide for installing CD nonetheless. Link
Info, Articles and Links. saintdave The official article topic. Link
Make a mission Pat Make a nonplayable mission here... Link

Gameplay and GuidesTopic NameCreatorDescriptionLinkThe Vehicle DatabaseVCS DatabaseA wonderful database of all the vehicles available in the game.LinkSecrets and easter eggsSmalloA nice list with the little easter eggs Rockstar has perfected. Oh so many ways that Vice City can make you smile.LinkEnabling Custom TracksTheDude5000A tutorial on how to get your music to run on Vice City Stories.LinkThe definitive bugslistdoodA list of all bugs in the game.LinkVCS Video and Screen threadSwikityA place to show off your videos and screens.LinkGuide to Building an EmpireSeddoAn excellent guide to empire building.LinkPS2 exclusives guideForelli_BoyA guide and discussion related to the PS2 exclusive missions and unlockables.LinkComplete Guide to the outfitsybakkerA complete guide to all of the games outfits. Comes with pics.LinkComplete guide to weaponsybakkerA brilliant guide to all of the usable weapons in the gameLink100% checklistDeAnO_GTA~MaStEr This is just for the PSP. Not the PS2.LinkCalling all stunters!nernerAnother video project. This one specifically for stunts.LinkQuestions about interiorsspork007Are mission specific interiors enterable? Read here to find out how.LinkVCS TriviabuzbegoneThe official ask and answer trivia topic for VCS.LinkSet your garage alarm!CoolyfettA neat trick to avoid your cars being eaten.Link

Cheats, tricks, cheat device and save games.Topic NameCreatorDescriptionLinkCheatDeviceedisoncarterThe official cheat device topic.LinkCheat Development(V1)edisoncarterThe first version of the cheat development topic.LinkCheat Development(V2)Durka Durka MahnThe second version of the development threadLinkCheat ReleasesDurka Durka MahnAnother popular thread. This time a cheat releases threadLinkPS2 Cheat DevelopmentSkillerLooking for ARMAX or other device codes? Well find them here...LinkCreate your own custom missionsUpaluppaYet another archive of cheats. Quite a few are in the 1st post.LinkPedestrian AI HackingUpaluppaUpaluppa the genius with a few more pages of cheats.LinkGolfers Owning empire sitesUpaluppaGlitched SCM file causes odd happenings in stats and with empire sites. Features me being a dick.LinkThe VCS Zombie Mod TutorialnernerA handy tutorial describing how you would go about replacing skins in VCS.LinkSave Game Request Thread.nernerAn archive of cheat device hacked save games for all regions.LinkGuide to making your own simple cheat device cheatsnernerA guide which has been reposted here to allow people who are new to cheat device to create their own cheats. Link Edited by nerner

Topic in other forums which relate to VCS.
Topic Name Creator Description Subforum Link
LCS/VCS modding(V1) gamerzworld The first version of the dedicated modding topic. In all of it's 20+ pages. III Other Link
LCS/VCS modding(V2) Vecis The second VCS/LCS modding topic. This one contains more breakthroughs. III Other Link
The complete GTA Radio Station Poll Raindancer A huge poll to find out the community's favourite ever GTA radio station. VROCK is winning, but there is still time to make your vote count! Announcements Link
The Location poll. Justin Another poll. Where do you think the next GTA will be set? Vice City? Vote now! GTA NeXt. Link

Your additions are more than welcome, please post if you think that there are any glaring omissions, or if there are any threads in other forums which relate heavily to Vice City Stories. Those will go here.

Cheers, nernbag

Edited by nerner

The best of luck with the topic.

Thanks Canoxa. I have asked a moderator to pin this topic in place of the older version, but I think he is now offline, or at least inactive. So if all goes well it should be up by tomorrow.

Cheers, nernbag

• 3 months later...

Heh, I didn't even notice this was a new topic.

Nice job on it icon14.gif .

Heh, I didn't even notice this was a new topic.

Nice job on it  icon14.gif .

Cheers Mincer buddy...

cool.gif

[/th][th]
[/td][td] Edited by nerner

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi there and welcome to the forums! this is great topic and i am grateful for it!

lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

the old mentation was tumbling into a small bit of disrepair, so I mentation I would update it, and allow a few many up to see course. Essentially I love supplementary a few writer topics, distant the deadwood, and adscititious course to the page creator's salience. If you need something to be other to the mentation retributory resign me a connectedness and a sanity why and if I agree that it is notable then it shall be other. I am definitely going to add a family much course to topics in different areas which think intemperately to VCS.

Edited by Girish

• 7 months later...
footballlink

Thank author sharing,This article is very well written. If you want to know about the words please give me a message

Edited by Girish

Prometheus

Thank author sharing,This article is very well written. If you want to know about the  words please give me a message

I just don't get it, why do you advertise in the least active forums?

Sorry, but such advertising isn't allowed here.

It's a spambot. Please do not quote such posts. The report was enough.

Edited by Girish
3lIXKDi.png

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
tengjiajun520

Not to mention, being a budding professional can be a lot like being a kid in a candy store--there are just so many good-looking techniques to run an internet centered organization and so many excellent places out there to my own for gold.

Edited by Girish