2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Zer0w5

[REL] GTA IV Ivaud Editor Made by Vilavek

MyNameSucks

How can I put my own sound to this? It keeps saying SIREN_1.wav is not a valid PCM audio file. How can I make it a proper PCM file?? suicidal.gif

Huddwink

I take it IVaud 1.2 never did get finished. What a genuine shame suicidal.gif

ace_topspeed

So i heared about vilavek working 24/7 on his newer version and all i can say is i appreciate its 1.1.5 version that helped me a lot.thanks to him by the way. biggrin.gif

and its my dream that one day i can change the Liberty Rock Radio to LCHR(Liberty City Hard Rock) much better that those slow old rock musics in that radio station(except black sabbath) and put avenged sevenfold, linkin park, bullet for my valentine,30 seconds to mars,as i lay dying and all that sh*t called METAL-CORE in there, i can say i can easily do it with independence FM, but a Weak CPU causes that when scanning the files the game cant load objects... rampage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.gif

i have to beg my dad for a year to change my cpu from intel dualcore 2.8 to a core i5 withddr3 ram, that i can play the game with less lags and enb series...

thanks to vilavek for his hard work by the way. cookie.gif

ace_topspeed

hey, guys my friend Srshayan has found out that radios such as beat, massive b,classics,electro chock, has all the music played in the radio(speeches, musics, live talks) in ONE file, it will be cool if i choose massive B a stupid radio station to change it to LCHR because if its possible to add more length to the RADIO_BOBBY_KONDERS from 33 minutes to more than an hour with around 90 Hard rock songs that would be perfect.

Edited by ace_topspeed

Huddwink

All I want is to be able to change menu, pause, load music etc. Is that too much to ask? dontgetit.gif

ace_topspeed

me and srshayan were thinking there is a secret in the GTA IVaud V1.2 that most think that it'll be never be released, i think it is hardly possible to place single Channel and multichannel in one program, maybe a new program like GTA M*IVaud *=Multichannel* is getting created that takes a whole of time. we dont know much about the rockstar's codings, but it seems to be the hardest code to break(its 2009-2011 the production of GTA IVaud that is unfinished,2 years for a small program like that, a few months for the single channel, around a year and a half for the multichannel!)

however the current released IVaud version was extremely useful. confused.gif

Huddwink

Yes, a version that would let us mod all audio would be fantastic, but I think I should mention how grateful I am that Ivaud was ever made at all biggrin.gif

quechus13
me and srshayan were thinking there is a secret in the GTA IVaud V1.2 that most think that it'll be never be released, i think it is hardly possible to place single Channel and multichannel in one program, maybe a new program like GTA M*IVaud *=Multichannel* is getting created that takes a whole of time. we dont know much about the rockstar's codings, but it seems to be the hardest code to break(its 2009-2011 the production of GTA IVaud that is unfinished,2 years for a small program like that, a few months for the single channel, around a year and a half for the multichannel!)

however the current released IVaud version was extremely useful. confused.gif

Do you even know if he is actually working on it?

ace_topspeed

I dont know exactly, I just guessed but there are reasons that still accept it, because all those comments released after v1.0 and before 1.1.5 were all about v1.2 that supports multichannel files.but it isnt released yet and v1.1.5 come after it, or it maybe a good idea if its too hard to put all in one file.

Zer0w5

Just thought you guys should know that Vilavek is working on other things from now, and I'm not sure if he will be releasing a new version any time soon :

I have received requests from people wanting me to release version 1.2 of GTA-IVaud, but I don't think I will be able to deliver on it, hell, the only copy of GTA:IV I own is still the original minus any expansion packs lol.. Anyway, I will be replacing the forum with a developers blog or some such thing sometime in the future, along with the source for GTA-IVaud (despite how messy it is).

Take it easy,

Vilavek

AlphaWolF_uk

Has anybody had any luck modding Ivaud files other than weapon sounds

im using GTA-IVAUD tool which will open a VERY FEW files one being weapon sounds but as soon as i try to open any speech Ivaud i get this message followed by it crashing after clicking a sound to play, and some are just a garbeled static mess.

I want to replace all the police speech with HL2 combine ones i have, to go with my modded police models but GTA_ivaud cant deal with compressed ivauds from what is says.

so anyone know how to uncompress them????????

user posted image

user posted image

AlphaWolF_uk

Pls for the love of god update this tool !so it can open compressed ivuads then we can get some real sound modding going not just weapons!

all i wanted to do was change the starting tune /menu music and some speech.

momoseport

Hey all,

I wanted to know, if there is anyluck of modding of the sounds or if we can forget it?

I mean the Multichannel (I think Stereo Sound ? ) would be awesome and for other things it would be nice too !

Friendly regards

~MMSPVideos

mkthetimelord

I don't have GTA:IV I was wondering is it possible for me just to convert a .ivaud to wav without having IV and just using this program?

westsidebud
So i heared about vilavek working 24/7 on his newer version and all i can say is i appreciate its 1.1.5 version that helped me a lot.thanks to him by the way. biggrin.gif

and its my dream that one day i can change the Liberty Rock Radio to LCHR(Liberty City Hard Rock) much better that those slow old rock musics in that radio station(except black sabbath) and put avenged sevenfold, linkin park, bullet for my valentine,30 seconds to mars,as i lay dying and all that sh*t called METAL-CORE in there, i can say i can easily do it with independence FM, but a Weak CPU causes that when scanning the files the game cant load objects... rampage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.gif

i have to beg my dad for a year to change my cpu from intel dualcore 2.8 to a core i5 withddr3 ram, that i can play the game with less lags and enb series...

thanks to vilavek for his hard work by the way. cookie.gif

avenged sevenfold, linkin park, bullet for my valentine,30 seconds to mars,as i lay dying ????????????

oh god please don't put that in there sad.gif

aww man..

you gotta put some brutal death Metal in there not candy ass limp wrist Mall Core crap !

aacclapd

are you going to make 1.2 version of ivaud editor.?

ace_topspeed

here comes 2013...no one knows how to do this multichannel stuff but I know that in Gostown Paradise the start menu song was replaced....how????

I asked TERREUR69, so I'm waiting for his reply on that

@:westsidebud

I don't want to make people nervous on those death metal stuff, Metalcore and Heavy metal are much better and easier to listen (despite BFMV's Temper Temper which has been an EAR RAPE)

moneyman12167

I would like to know how to edit all the multichannel sounds also! Like come on people. It's been 4 years and I still can't add a simple loading tune..... mad.gif

Jestic
I would like to know how to edit all the multichannel sounds also! Like come on people. It's been 4 years and I still can't add a simple loading tune..... mad.gif

Someone IS working on it. I'll receieve a new version of the tool tomorrow, for testing purposes.

With a bit of luck, it may release very soon. wink.gif

moneyman12167

That's good to hear, hopefuly we can edit every .rpf in the game. that would make my day! biggrin.gif

stef538

Waiting for this...

HardBallHardAss

Can you just disable the support restrictions please :)

vital32

can someone upload loading.rpf without sounds "loading tune" "starting tune" without sonds!!!!! i dont whant to hear this sounds more at the game!!!! please help

beaches13

Hey man any chance you can make it so it can edit compressed ivaud files. I'm making an outstanding modded game and almost finished need to touch up a few things, one of them silencing out the Niko falling sounds in the NIKO_EXTRAS.ivaud of the speech file. The program won't work right with this file. Please help. :D

ElateRex35653

i cannot replace audio inside LOADING_TUNE.IVAUD file. and while Playing, the audio gone weird. Exporting causes Unhandled Exception. im using Version 1.1.5. Tested on 1.1

xhellbornx

Hi guys, do you know where i can edit the music of radio while playing outside of car? i'm gonna make it more loud.

gtaIVrus

image.pngHi guys! please help me...