3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

LCstuntman

TBoGT Unique Vehicles Guide

SmC12

I have no idea why the cars dissapear but i have heard about it happening before. Make sure that your car is parked as close to the curb as possible and always hold Y when you exit which turns the engine off completely.

Also if a cop is chasing a random ped or you they sometimes steal your car for no reason, i have had 2 cops chasing me on

Double T's before (which was pretty cool lol.gif )

Edited by SmC12

LCstuntman

Thanks guys biggrin.gif

carapapa

When you need more pics, call me and I make more photos

florisinfernus

Just keep 'em coming. I really enjoy seeing as much gangwar vehicles as possible. I won't rest untill I've seen them all wink.gif

LCstuntman

Take the pictures whenever you feel like it - I do not want you to feel like it's your responsibility. And since I can't put them into the topic until I figure out how to bypass the "15 pictures per post" rule, there is no rush. But like florisinfernus said, lots of people enjoy seeing the Drug War vehicles, so feel free to take them right now even though I can't add them at the moment.

Thanks for everything biggrin.gif

(Tomar las fotos cuando te apetezca - quiero que No se sienta como que es su responsabilidad. Y ya que no puede ponerlos en el tema hasta que encontrar la manera de evitar el "15 imágenes por puesto" regla, no hay prisa. Pero, como dijo florisinfernus, mucha gente disfruta de ver los vehículos de guerra contra las drogas, así que siéntete libre de tomar ahora mismo, aunque no puede añadirlos en el momento.

Gracias por todo biggrin.gif)

TheGuyWhoAlwaysShoutsMyLEG

LCstuntman is there such thing as an attack chopper (Vanilla IV) with closed side doors?....because on grand theft auto wiki there is a picture of one...?

LCstuntman
LCstuntman is there such thing as an attack chopper (Vanilla IV) with closed side doors?....because on grand theft auto wiki there is a picture of one...?

Do you have a link to the picture? Because (as far as I know tounge.gif) there are no closed-door helicopters in core GTA IV.

Thestig95

So Annoyed. I managed to get a pearlescent Super Diamond! But I disappeared from the safe house...

But here are some photos. smile.gif

The front angle...

user posted image

The rear...

user posted image

And the paint shine...

user posted image

Sorry about the size of the photos.

Do you have a link to the picture? Because (as far as I know tounge.gif) there are no closed-door helicopters in core GTA IV.

http://gta.wikia.com/Main_Page

top of the page

..GhosT

http://gta.wikia.com/Main_Page

top of the page

Thats out of the Beta from GTA IV.

Oh and, in the Last Revenge Mission where you fly with the Annihilator, the right rear door is closed, if you manage it to park it on a save slot, and fail the mission by killing roman or Jacob, youve got one with one closed door, but the other one is still open.

LCstuntman

@KingBullet: Yeah, that's definitely a beta. I didn't know about the helicopter in the last revenge mission, I'll have to try that when I go through the story again icon14.gif

@theStig: That's awesome, one of the best Drug War vehicles I've seen happy.gif

BTW, 100 comments! Thanks for all the comments everyone! biggrin.gif

carapapa

Not, I do not forget the post jejejejejejeje.

It is that alone I have a car, a " Super Diamond " of color vanilla clearly and am not sure that it(he,she) serves.

The last wars of drugs only have given me "steed" (believe).

Already I have come to the 100, expect to see mas vehicles because I remember that I have had Bullet Gt and mas and they have disappeared of the parking.

It notices: Every time it is more complicate to obtain a vehicle, they chase(prosecute) you up to 4 cars with 4 occupants each one...

Regards

florisinfernus

That BluePurple Super Diamond from the previous page is really cool. I was in one once but got owned by Jamaicans that ran me over..

LCstuntman

Just a note, I won't be able to update the topic for a few days because I am getting a new PC. I will still be able to post replies to comments though, with the help of my wifi-stealing iPod Touch tounge.gif. I should have my computer up and running by Friday at the absolute latest. Also, I am going to post a request in the GFX Requests section for the picture issue I explained earlier, so hopefully someone will be able to help with that.

Anyways, I still haven't been able to get that damn Super Diamond sad.gif I need that car!

@carapapa: Wow, 100 Drug Wars wow.gif I'm only at 30.

Thestig95

I lost the car just after I got it. I forgot to make a Archive save. I've learnt my lesson. sad.gif

I AM going to get it back and then it will be parked outside of Playboys' looking pretty.

I wouldn't actually drive it, I'd just look. biggrin.gif

LCstuntman

PROGRESS UPDATE: Huge thanks to Narcis_speed6 for editing the images of the Drug Wars vehicles into one large image, so I can now post more than 15 pictures icon14.gif

@Thestig: That sucks. And I do the same with most of my saved cars, just look at them lol.gif

carapapa

The last 10 wars of drugs not giving me new vehicles.

Have 112 wars of drugs already.

That there is more for example Bullet or Super Diamond but they disappeared of my parking.

Thestig95

I would be grateful if you used my photo of the SD in the guide. smile.gif

I want everyone else to see it! biggrin.gif

Claude4Catalina

About saving Drug Wars vehicles, for some reason my game wont save any Tampa's on my first save file, but on my second save file, I can save Tampa's. If on my first save file, I try to save them or keep the Tampa or use it thoughout the drug war, it will dissapear. Seems to be down to pot luck at the end of the day.

carapapa

If you save it in safehouse they disappear.

I it except, I never guard them automatic when I end a war of drugs or any mission

SmC12

To save vehicles in drug wars you have to take the cars you want but NOT pick up the drugs bag (either the Stash or The Stickup) because if you do pick up the drugs and then take a vehicle to save then it usually dissapears.

If you are playing the Highjack or Convoy then you should be able to take the drug vehicle or the ones that chase you with no problem saving.

That's the method I use anyway and the only time i've had a drug vehicle dissapear is when i took the vehicle after picking up the drugs bag. Hope this helps smile.gif

LCstuntman

@Thestig: I can't put anymore in yet, but I will contact Narcis to see if he has time to make another picture montage/whatever. Not trying to be picky but do you have a different camera you could take the pictures with? No offense, but they are pretty low quality photos. If you don't, that's fine as well. Anyways, thanks for the pictures, I'll add you to the special thanks icon14.gif

@carapapa: That's weird, but I guess it's just luck of the draw. There seems to be a ton of special vehicles at the missions where you bust up the drug meets (Stash or Stickup).

@Claude4Catalina, carapapa, and SmC: That's odd that they are disappearing. I always just finish the drug war, and after the little cutscene it's always right there behind me. I hardly ever have the vehicle save problem.

Thestig95

I can't retake the photos as I lost the cars. I'm taking photos with the best camera I have. Sorry!

YellowCheese

Thanks! Now i have normal caddy and Roccos caddy. tounge.gif

carapapa

Only 2 cars in the last 19 drugs wars,...

user posted image

user posted image

LCstuntman

@Thestig: I'll try to edit them so they're a little higher quality. But don't worry, even if I can't make them look better, I'll still add them colgate.gif

@YellowCheese: Glad you like the topic happy.gif

@carapapa: Thanks, I'll add them soon biggrin.gif

I got a gold maverick from drug wars I'll share soon (it might just be yellow w/ black secondary..who knows)

Gta_Fanat1c

What about the unique Manana from Arnuad's 2nd encounter?

LCstuntman

What about the unique Manana from Arnuad's 2nd encounter?

I still have to add that, as well as a few more vehicles such as the bright blue Buffalo from Bang Bang. Thanks for reminding me though colgate.gif

PROGRESS UPDATE: Another 9 pictures have been added to the Drug War Vehicles section. Thanks to Jur1zz for creating the picture montage!

Edited by LCstuntman

carapapa

icon14.gif

I am charmed with this guide.

I take another Maverick as the second one, the blue and red. When it(he,she) could I will do photos that meet better.

In the wars of drugs, sometimes your persecutors, especially when you steal a Maverick, have the same colors but changed order.

Another thing. Does someone know the real vehicle in which this based the Brickade?