3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Conversion Weapons pack GRIM for GTA_IV

r.schuindt

SLAYERMAGGOT

Wow great, looks so awesome. But why can't you use orginal GTA IV hud icons until the ones from GRIM!! are finished?

BTW can you help me please?

I have problems with exported weapon, they are invisible in GTA IV...

Why is that? Can you help me with this?

Wow great, looks so awesome. But why can't you use orginal GTA IV hud icons until the ones from GRIM!! are finished?

will be complicated I please explain, because I do not speak English, I use google translator, and he always comes out all wrong! look for a tutorial ...

I had this problem of invisibility in the beginning ... but not remember how I solved this problem ...

sorry ...

SLAYERMAGGOT

will be complicated I please explain, because I do not speak English, I use google translator, and he always comes out all wrong! look for a tutorial ...

I had this problem of invisibility in the beginning ... but not remember how I solved this problem ...

sorry ...

Alright, but i made it all correct and it's still invisible.

I don't get this, and i exported a lot weapons and always with the same problem. In SparkIV it's visible and perfect.

I guess it's anything with material, but i used the w_m4 material and renamed it and used textures for texture, normal map, and spec map.

All right I really don't get it what's up with you guys? You converted a bunch of weapons. That means 90 % of the job is done. And now you are not releasing them because you don't have the f*cking hud icons? Really that's some insane sh*t. There are a lot of people who can make HUD icons. You can try asking Mitchell Maniac from MMG for help. He made a sh*tload of icons and they look really good.

MadcapSmoky22
All right I really don't get it what's up with you guys? You converted a bunch of weapons. That means 90 % of the job is done. And now you are not releasing them because you don't have the f*cking hud icons? Really that's some insane sh*t. There are a lot of people who can make HUD icons. You can try asking Mitchell Maniac from MMG for help. He made a sh*tload of icons and they look really good.

I....have to agree with you this time. Release this, we make huds ourselves/ or just replace it with white sh*t with alpha set on 100%, or use default ones. Who needs a f*cking hud icons.

SLAYERMAGGOT

I....have to agree with you this time. Release this, we make huds ourselves/ or just replace it with white sh*t with alpha set on 100%, or use default ones. Who needs a f*cking hud icons.

+1 Agreed with both of you, i don't think anyone would care if it gets released with default GTA IV Weapon Icons, we just want to have fun with the weapons, and no many would like to wait, it's done except the icons and you now will wait till GRIM made all 44 hud icons, please don't do that. icon14.gif

SCARFACE1991

+1 Agreed with both of you, i don't think anyone would care if it gets released with default GTA IV Weapon Icons, we just want to have fun with the weapons, and no many would like to wait, it's done except the icons and you now will wait till GRIM made all 44 hud icons, please don't do that. icon14.gif

Yeah thats right in my opinion, too. I mean it really doesnt matter if we got the Weapon Icons or not, the most important thing are the weapons and the weapons are already done and they look really awesome so WHY ARE YOU NOT RELEASING THEM???

Yeah thats right in my opinion, too. I mean it really doesnt matter if we got the Weapon Icons or not, the most important thing are the weapons and the weapons are already done and they look really awesome so WHY ARE YOU NOT RELEASING THEM???

unfortunately I depend on agreement of the GRIM ...

sorry ...

my work I did, for me, had already released the time!

the only thing I can say is: wait!

turn.gif

I agree. Maybe release this what you got as "beta", then, when your icons will be finished, you will release mod with huds.

EduardKoeleJuck

So these icons are done:

GRIM:

Tec 9

AKM

Desert Eagle .50AE

Remington M870 (+Sawnoff)

and he will do the rest of the AKs

Me:

SPAS 12

MP5 (MP5K, Flashlight, ACOG, different stocks)

M4

P90

M72 LAW

Sawnoff Shotgun

Protecta Bulldog

Thumper

So these icons are done:

GRIM:

Tec 9

AKM

Desert Eagle .50AE

Remington M870 (+Sawnoff)

and he will do the rest of the AKs

Me:

SPAS 12

MP5 (MP5K, Flashlight, ACOG, different stocks)

M4

P90

M72 LAW

Sawnoff Shotgun

Protecta Bulldog

Thumper

thank you! great!

EduardKoeleJuck

user posted image

I made them a little transparant, so people won't steal tounge.gif

M4 SMG + Colt Commando added

You guys can expect a release next week!

Edited by EduardKoeleJuck

user posted image

I made them a little transparant, so people won't steal tounge.gif

M4 SMG + Colt Commando added

You guys can expect a release next week!

Best news eva!

Can't wait!

MadcapSmoky22
How many hud icons are left to do?

44 hodicons!!!

hehehe...

see:

user posted image

biggrin.gif

WHY THE f*ck, WHY, you couldn't resize those piccies of weapons and use them as hud icons? suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif I'll wait for final version anyway.

How many hud icons are left to do?

44 hodicons!!!

hehehe...

see:

user posted image

biggrin.gif

WHY THE f*ck, WHY, you couldn't resize those piccies of weapons and use them as hud icons? suicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gif I'll wait for final version anyway.

what is wrong with you all??

expected cost??

they continue to suffocate me with the release, I will not throw more sh*t!

not hurt to wait!

mad.gif

the iconeshud are already being provided!

see:

user posted image

wait!!

Dude thats some Awesome icons u got there! inlove.gif cant wait for the Beta

EduardKoeleJuck

Or i miss something or you never say when you will released this. BTW great weapons

It will be released when I finish the icons.

Progress is a bit slow, mostly because I'm playing MW2 atm, but M92fs, USP, and 3 MAC 10 icons are done.

Edited by EduardKoeleJuck

nICE work smile.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait.

So when these mods come out, will there be an option to ADD these weapons to the list or do we still gotta replace our existing weapons?

Reason why i ask this is because there is so many weapon mods i am using rite now and there is A LOT of weapons in this mod that I want use all of these in-game, not pick them sly.gif

but if it is not possible then it's ok.

nICE work smile.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifbiggrin.gif Can't wait.

So when these mods come out, will there be an option to ADD these weapons to the list or do we still gotta replace our existing weapons?

Reason why i ask this is because there is so many weapon mods i am using rite now and there is A LOT of weapons in this mod that I want use all of these in-game, not pick them sly.gif

but if it is not possible then it's ok.

see in my other mod your solution ...

AddNew19Weapons v2.0

cool.gif

thank u very much for the mod. smile.gif

But can i add again 19 more weapons by copying and renaming the files in that mod? (for example, Weaponinfo.xml Weaponinfo2.xml and copy and rename to make Weaponifo3.xml)

If this is possible then I can use all 44 weapons ingame =)

again thank u very much

thank u very much for the mod. smile.gif

But can i add again 19 more weapons by copying and renaming the files in that mod? (for example, Weaponinfo.xml Weaponinfo2.xml and copy and rename to make Weaponifo3.xml)

If this is possible then I can use all 44 weapons ingame =)

again thank u very much

unfortunately not ...

the total arms supported in gta4 is 35 weapons!

16 documents, which already has the game ...

19 added by my mod ...

icon14.gif