2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

r.schuindt

Conversion Weapons pack GRIM for GTA_IV

janusantsky

hello for the rc20 error in fact i have try with a fresh install of eflc and the problem is only adding the 2 wdr light file from version 1 of the pack but maybe we are isolated people ( i mean it's with our configuration or it's the version of open 4 ), for instance i play without but i'm gonna try the new package

i test the version 2 but where, we have to put the light file because the new readme the two first step are taking of and there is no wdr in the pack for the light ( if there is in i didn't see it )

Edited by janusantsky

r.schuindt
hello for the rc20 error in fact i have try with a fresh install of eflc and the problem is only adding the 2 wdr light file from version 1 of the pack but maybe we are isolated people ( i mean it's with our configuration or it's the version of open 4 ), for instance i play without but i'm gonna try the new package

i test the version 2 but where, we have to put the light file because the new readme the two first step are taking of and there is no wdr in the pack for the light ( if there is in i didn't see it )

file of light, 1 and 2, are already inside the img file for the hokeymask ...

janusantsky

ok thanks, that's cool

Erdo4

I dont get this error either. Check the other mods.

@r.schuindt

I've question for you.

Can't I use like hokey mask method with "Equip Gun Mod" ? It is req. Alice. As you know, there is no update for Alice, not anymore.

I did not understand ...

you want to use the hokeymask, with alice?

Alice died!

I mean, I wanna use Equip Gun Mod. Alice is required for this mod. But Alice doesn't work anymore as you know.

Can I use "Equip Gun Mod" with your method? (I mean hokey mask method)

r.schuindt
I dont get this error either. Check the other mods.

@r.schuindt

I've question for you.

Can't I use like hokey mask method with "Equip Gun Mod" ? It is req. Alice. As you know, there is no update for Alice, not anymore.

I did not understand ...

you want to use the hokeymask, with alice?

Alice died!

I mean, I wanna use Equip Gun Mod. Alice is required for this mod. But Alice doesn't work anymore as you know.

Can I use "Equip Gun Mod" with your method? (I mean hokey mask method)

well, I still would not to heed ...

you want to use a gun attached to the player by Sjaak's trainer?

wait a future project, another partnership, between me and sjaak327, will be the holster mod ...

besides you get a script working, you have four types of holsters for pistols package grim, and a scabbard for the katana ...

but this project will be in the future, not very close ...

janusantsky

hello, i have tested the version 2 and it's so cool, so perfect with the hockeymask, anf i have not the rc20 error anymore ( really clever your idea to put the light in the hockeymask img, really cool the immersion is awesome with grim mask.

i'm really happy this is a perfect mod you really can be proud of your work AMAZING i like it so much, my game is fully moded with very good things it's so far from the original game, thank you thank you .

and for the other guy who have the rc20 error install the light with the version 2, really clever really fun perfect

Kenny123

wie kann man die Sound installieren?

ich kann nur mit GTA IV aud 1.1.5 .wav datein importieren keine .wa

how to install the sound?

I can only GTA IV aud 1.1.5. wav files do not import. wad

janusantsky

hallo wad Datei sind nicht Schall (Klang,ton, sound) Datei, es ist fur die animation.

Wenn du Schall installiert willst, musst du Spark benutzen.

Aber es gibt keine Schall Datei in diesem Mod.

Wenn du Schall Datei willst, Schick mir ein email, ich habe mehrere Schall mod gemacht

hello wad files are for animation

if you want sound set up, you need spark.

but there is no sound in this mod.

if you want sound mod send me an email i have made some sound mod

[email protected]

Kenny123

aso ok danke;)

job bitte gib dir mir

wo sollen die .wad denn rein?

PUNK-398

r.schuindt, can you convert Armsel Protecta shotgun from S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat to The Lost and Damned(for replace StreetSweeper) ?

It's maybe the best quality 3D model this gun in the games cool.gificon14.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

I can't do this myself, because i don't know, how convert to *.wdr format GTA IV suicidal.gif If you can get it, i send you model, textures and other...

Also, i can help with convert this from S.T.A.L.K.E.R format(*.ogf) to *.3ds or something other transition format... If it needed of course.

Dhatz

did author of the flashlight mod disable it when the mp5 is selected but not shown(climbing ladders, buying, jumping out of vehicle) or is it the same mod like V1?

I found link between gun lighting glitch and shadow model, so if the weapon doesn't have it it will glitch(and none of modded weapons have it):

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Image Hosting provided by ImageBam

Edited by Dhatz

resante

Thanks, I tried that again and the game still crashes. I can spawn other player attached objects, just not the masks.  I've tried several different values for the "model" field. GTAIV.exe crashes with the error:

Description:

Critical runtime problem

Any idea if this will work with 1.0.4.0?

*Update*

Issue resolved by using filecheckfix.asi

Kuppih
r.schuindt, can you convert Armsel Protecta shotgun from S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat to The Lost and Damned(for replace StreetSweeper) ?

It's maybe the best quality 3D model this gun in the games cool.gificon14.gif

I can't do this myself, because i don't know, how convert to *.wdr format GTA IV suicidal.gif If you can get it, i send you model, textures and other...

Also, i can help with convert this from S.T.A.L.K.E.R format(*.ogf) to *.3ds or something other transition format... If it needed of course.

I dont think its allowed to convert weapons here from non-Rockstar games

jord0z

Converting is allowed but releasing is not smile.gif

For now with v2.0 i didn't noticed RC20 error smile.gif Will be testing more in next week.

EduardKoeleJuck

Converting is allowed but releasing is not smile.gif

For now with v2.0 i didn't noticed RC20 error smile.gif Will be testing more in next week.

Yeah, but there's no need to show it here. It's awesome if Schuindt wants to do it, but he'll release/show it on another site.

Gokaic

Well after a small issue I was having in the beginning (animation names were inconsistent with the ones in the default.ide), I fixed this and I must say that these weapons are amazing!

The AKMPDV lived up to my wildest expectations, and I've been having fun roaming the streets causing untold amounts of mayhem. I have noticed some issues with weapons either being seated too high, or the angle being off, which makes the shooting look rather unrealistic.

I will get my video editor up to showcase my exploits, as well as some of the issues I've found soon.

..GhosT

I replaced the Uzi with the golden uzi (The Main uzi of the mod was supposed to replace mp5 or mic idk) and when i hold it hes holding it a bit to the left, like he would aim at a car 10 meters away, but shoots straight.. could you fix it?

r.schuindt

Well after a small issue I was having in the beginning (animation names were inconsistent with the ones in the default.ide), I fixed this and I must say that these weapons are amazing!

The AKMPDV lived up to my wildest expectations, and I've been having fun roaming the streets causing untold amounts of mayhem. I have noticed some issues with weapons either being seated too high, or the angle being off, which makes the shooting look rather unrealistic.

I will get my video editor up to showcase my exploits, as well as some of the issues I've found soon.

I replaced the Uzi with the golden uzi (The Main uzi of the mod was supposed to replace mp5 or mic idk) and when i hold it hes holding it a bit to the left, like he would aim at a car 10 meters away, but shoots straight.. could you fix it?

all of you are not using the correct animation ...

within the folder of each weapon, has a corresponding animation!

Little_Joey

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the episodic weapons like the pistols for executions? Because it really sucks that we have all these nice guns but cant use the episodic pistols for the executions.....

..GhosT

all of you are not using the correct animation ...

within the folder of each weapon, has a corresponding animation!

Well i was about to f*ck the animations because its more work and they arent new while they are just exported and renamed from other guns..

Anway when im shooting straight out of a car its also aiming a bit to the left.

Kuppih

Why does the M4A1, which replaces the M4, have "[email protected]" animation?

The AKM also uses the same animation file. Is it just a mistake?

jord0z
Why does the M4A1, which replaces the M4, have "[email protected]" animation?

The AKM also uses the same animation file. Is it just a mistake?

In GTA IV M4 and AK47 are using the same animation. So there is no mistake.

Kuppih

Everything works very well now, except when I put the flashlight on the game freezes.

jord0z
Everything works very well now, except when I put the flashlight on the game freezes.

Wrong hash of the light model. Check it again.

Dorak

The p90 anim included in your pack for the m4smg is wrong. It messed up my fresh EFLC p90, the hand is far away from the weapon.

r.schuindt
The p90 anim included in your pack for the m4smg is wrong. It messed up my fresh EFLC p90, the hand is far away from the weapon.

no! the package is not wrong ...

you are what is wrong!

the animation contained in the folder of m4smg is perfect!

look:

user posted image

user posted image

please, before you came here to say that there's something wrong with the package, make sure the error is not of you all!

monocle.gif

jord0z

you are what is wrong!

Cmon, do you really don't see that the position of weapon is horrible? It should be definitly lowered, because now it looks weird. Also, idea with changing animations for the guns is bad in my opinion, because what if someone want to use like two different weapons which uses both anim in GTA and different anim files from your package?

I think that I will convert some of the weapons myself to make it good and send them later to GRIM!, if you don't want to do this by yourself.

Dorak

Are you kidding me schuinthing ?

Look at your screenshots, the gun needs to be lowered HARD, it looks horrible. We don't hold a M4 with fingers sarcasm.gif .

And no, it's far away from perfect, bro.

Edited by Dorak

r.schuindt

you are what is wrong!

Cmon, do you really don't see that the position of weapon is horrible? It should be definitly lowered, because now it looks weird. Also, idea with changing animations for the guns is bad in my opinion, because what if someone want to use like two different weapons which uses both anim in GTA and different anim files from your package?

I think that I will convert some of the weapons myself to make it good and send them later to GRIM!, if you don't want to do this by yourself.

Are you kidding me schuinthing ?

Look at your screenshots, the gun needs to be lowered HARD, it looks horrible. We don't hold a M4 with fingers  sarcasm.gif .

And no, it's far away from perfect, bro.

to get. the models are totally different from the original!

this is the best position I could find, if I lower the gun over, another error will occur!

or the thumb of his right hand will go through the trigger ... or the barrel will be misaligned, before the sight of the game ...

If you think you can do better, feel free! my conversion is finished! for me, and many, the package is perfect if you do not like it, the problem and not mine ...

a modification, not need, and it is almost impossible to be 100% perfect ...

you are claiming a full stomach, you want my advice? attempt to export a gun, and stop bothering me with matters already settled ...

@Dorak, my name is Rodrigo Schuindt! but you can call me "RS", if your ignorance is huge, and you can not write my name ...

no schuinthing, this is my real last name is not a stupid nickname, created to participate in a forum!

kudoboi

the pack is srsly complecated cuz there are so many weapons !!! angry.gif

why don't u just create a weapon pack with its weaponinfo etc inside instead of us finding through folders with so many files replacing the same weapon and having so many weaponinfos!!!!