4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Lancet

"Bomb Hidden" question *spoilers*

Lancet

In Going Deep, what exactly constitutes the "Bomb Hidden" requirement? I've tried placing the bomb in several different places, never with any luck.

I've heard there's a specific place to plant the bomb, somewhere on the front bumper (or below it). If so, how exactly do I put it in the necessary place?

shinsta312

According to the EFLC strategy guide, You gotta place the sticky bomb on the right front of the bumper. Bulgarin will acknowledged about the bomb being well-hidden.

Azazel

You park the car up next to the pillar as instructed. The trick is to place the bomb between the pillar and the car. Just walk up to the right part of the front end of the car (when facing it from the front), positioning yourself between car and pillar, get close to the car and just flick the right trigger. This will prompt Luis to stick the bomb onto the bumper, just around the headlight.

That did it for me, at least.

Lancet
You park the car up next to the pillar as instructed. The trick is to place the bomb between the pillar and the car. Just walk up to the right part of the front end of the car (when facing it from the front), positioning yourself between car and pillar, get close to the car and just flick the right trigger. This will prompt Luis to stick the bomb onto the bumper, just around the headlight.

By far the most in-depth post I've gotten on this matter, thanks for that!

But I still can't seem to hit the sweet spot here. I've placed it on the headlight, on the bumper below it, etc., and nothing works for this requirement. Tapping the RT only puts me into cover, so if there's something I'm missing here (I use classic controls, not the default scheme if it matters), please let me know.

Also, does it matter if there are any other bombs around, or does it have to be ONLY the one on the spot? If I could set others to take out all of the first wave's agents and vehicles, it would be a huge boon towards the mission time too, but only if it won't violate the "Bomb Hidden" condition.

PearlHarborPants

No one really knows this but this is how you do it. Place it at the back / Front of the car (Depends on how you park. As long as its hidden from the main side of the road)

The Trick is not where you place it exactly but when you trigger it. When you see a man holding a briefcase and running to the door to plant something, that tells you to get ready and detonate. A message will pop up 'teaching' you to detonate and bulgarin will tell you something like "Perfect time! NOW!" Thats the way to do it. Not when 2 cops are around it.

EDIT: and to be safe, just use 1 bomb for the first bang. After that, you can go break hell

Purplish

By far the most in-depth post I've gotten on this matter, thanks for that!

But I still can't seem to hit the sweet spot here. I've placed it on the headlight, on the bumper below it, etc., and nothing works for this requirement. Tapping the RT only puts me into cover, so if there's something I'm missing here (I use classic controls, not the default scheme if it matters), please let me know.

Also, does it matter if there are any other bombs around, or does it have to be ONLY the one on the spot? If I could set others to take out all of the first wave's agents and vehicles, it would be a huge boon towards the mission time too, but only if it won't violate the "Bomb Hidden" condition.

If you are using classic controls, then if I'm not wrong, you should press the RB instead...

Money Over Bullshit

Place the bomb on the left side of the front bumper (Luis's left when facing the Car). Then for added damage place one on the car beside it, one at the little speed bump and one where the SWAT Van Parks (if yuou've played it more than once you should know. I did this and got the chain reaction acheivement and the "Bomb Hidden" requirement.