3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ijhaqqani

The Worst GTA SA Mission (Pick ONE).

VOIDACID8000

"You've had your chips" and "Vertical bird" took me about 30 tries, not to mention there were no checkpoints. I remember the time that I was so close to finally finishing the mission, then when I just had to store my jet in the hangar it crashed and exploded (I play it on the iPad so controls suck)

D9fred95

Vertical Bird was a nightmare originally since my old TV had crappy brightness and I did not understand the Hydra's flying abilities well. That's all changed now obviously so it's one of my more favorite missions now.

For the worst mission, I'd choose Supply Lines. Not because it is hard, but because I find tedious.

Nikad

f*****g goddamn f**ked up hard.. JUMP AND STOPPIE.

Michael

I think that mission where you need to steal something from the government after you stole the jet pack is the worst mission, it literally makes you use the jet pack, kill a few soldiers and bring the item you needed to collect, while I appreciate GTA San Andreas for her story line missions I do think that mission is just completely unrealistic.

GTA-Biker

While it was cool to go to driving school to improve CJ's driving,some of the lessons were kinda hard to pass.From missions,I don't really find any of them that hard anymore (I've been playing the game for around 10 years,and completed the story at least 5-6 times),but I remember having some trouble with Supply Lines when I first played it on PS2.However,even that one isn't so hard after some practice.

Edited by GTA-Biker

blaze

EDIT: << merged to the same topic subject >>

Just wondering what people would consider the "worst" missions in SA? Personally I hate all the f*cking countryside missions since it's just go from point A to point B and then straight back to A to do the f*cking mission, especially all the Angel Pine sh*t. Photo Opportunity is the worst, driving from SF to pick Cesar up in the middle of f*cking nowhere (like could he not have met you half way or something, you're driving out of your way to pick him up and then drive even f*cking further), his cars a piece of sh*t that flips in the countryside and then lo and behold you have to trek back to SF. I'm doing a playthrough on Xbox right now and it's not even inherently a hard f*cking mission but I've failed this sh*t like four times; cars flipped twice, accidentally killed Cesar by bailing off a bike and then I complete it, drive back up to SF on a Sanchez and Eminence Front is playing so I park up at the garage and leave it while I go to the bathroom. Mid piss I hear car collisions, then shooting and I get back and I'm f*cking busted.

Thanks Cesar you lazy piece of sh*t.

Edited by lil weasel

Luszie

Toreno's last flight is pretty annoying if you don't have heat-seaking rocket launcher. If you do, then it's a piece of cake.

Apart from that, maybe N.O.E. is the most difficult one for me.

SmokesWithCigs

Dring school was the worst i hated whip and terminate with a passion and the final test were you had to race to north san fierro and back. The super gp had the worst handling out of all sports cars

Edited by SmokesWithCigs

Lancerator

Seeing all those people complain about them when I can easily complete them at first try, even though I was like 5 years old when I did it.

Not arrogant, but feel like a pro.

smh idont have a life that 'swhy

Edited by Still Madd

SmokesWithCigs

I wouldn't call it the worst more like the most frustrating that being " los desperados" the most frustrating aspect is the stupidity of the gang members cj recruits. this mission exposes how inadequate they are . one of them kept bailing out of the car before I got to the checkpoint to met up with cesars veteranado's so I had to go find another family gangsta to recruit making me back track.

then when we finally go to shoot it out with the vagos one of them gets spooked and turns coward and heads for the hills during the fight. then as we progressed forward there was a Azteca named gal that kept dying and I didn't know there was a vagos somewhere on top of a house with an rpg. I completed the mission in tries it was fun but frustrating.

vizs

OG Loc or Vertical Bird or Zero's missions, never like those missions especially OG Loc and Zero's missions. Those missions give me a hard time while finishing the story.

Edited by The_Human

shitposter

Driving School

ESAgamer503

Zeros missions

Cao Ang

Snail Trail.

Seriously, that mission is so needlessly overextended with little action and no reward.

ESAgamer503

Snail Trail.

Seriously, that mission is so needlessly overextended with little action and no reward.

I got a tip.

You can actually skip half the trip by having a bike before the mission, then after getting the Sniper rifle. Drive as fast as possible to reach and board the train.

Edited by ESAgamer503

Funktipus

The missions of Zero and Wrong Side of the Tracks. I still didn't complete the Zero missions on my PlayStation.. :/

I've been playing this game for nearly 13 years and I've yet to complete Zero's missions.

Flying School & N.O.E. are annoying too, but I can complete those (after several tries).

Jimmy
  • Freefall
  • New Model Army
  • Photo Opportunity

I listed three because I find each one to be equally troublesome. Mostly because of the driving or flying difficulties in the amount of time. Photo Opportunity requires extensive traveling around Countryside in Cesar's Savanna which is not the best vehicle to drive around in those regions.

Evil empire

Supply lines :v::angry:

Army_LookingDude

N.O.E :angry:

man that exploding sound of the plane crashing into a giant tree still on my head!!

and they said that king in exile is the hardest!

Fluxion Cavalier

Learning to Fly. There are others equally annoying, but you only wanted one...

Evil empire

The last driving school mission in San Fierro with this fµcking rubbish super GT garbage is also among my worst memories of the game.

Richie Makyura

Learning to Fly :v

ProKiller93

zero's missions

Evil empire

The mount Chiliad bike race was another of these awaken nightmares.

Terrc87

two wheelie on driving school, no doubt

Crestfallen

I'd go for Snail Trail. Sure it is very easy, but for the fact that it is tedious and time-consuming makes it the worst for me -- especially when you're already at Market Station and you still have to wait 5 minutes (or more) for the train to arrive. I hate missions that require long drives, since they are very tedious. An example of this is Photo Opportunity, but for me the mission is worth it since in the end you can get Cesar's sweet full immune Savanna (you fail the mission for it and get a trip skip in the next attempt).

Some missions such as Wrong Side of the Tracks, Supply Lines..., New Model Army, Learning to Fly, N.O.E., Architectural Espionage (bucket-ass Bravura + 4-star), and Vertical Bird used to be a nightmare for me back then. Now that I can play SA, VC, III to 100%, they are now a piece of cake for me and I can complete them in just an attempt, if not two.

Fluxion Cavalier

The only "hard" missions in the game are those that require flying.

-Supply Lines - Very hard

-New Model Army - Medium

-Learning to Fly - Very hard

-N.O.E. - Hard

-Freefall - Medium

-Saint Mark's Bistro - Easy

-Damn and Blast - Easy

-Up, Up, and Away - Medium

-Vertical Bird - Very hard

Interdiction doesn't count because it doesn't require you to fly; however, the option is available.

I've beat the game a long time ago, and looking back, they're not that hard. They require some practice to master, however, and it's frustrating doing them for the first time. As for other, non-flying missions, I don't see what's so hard about them. An apparently "hard" mission, Photo Opportunity, commonly mentioned here, is actually an easy mission. If it is hard for you, you might just suck at GTA in general... If you think that mission is hard, just wait until you unlock the later flying missions.

<sarcasm>Big Smoke is actually the hardest mission in the game, and doesn't even compare to those mentioned above.</sarcasm>

Edited by Fluxion Cavalier

CoolMods

Wrong Side Of The Tracks was

Edited by CoolMods

Evil empire

Freefall left me a very bad memory.

I hate piloting planes and why the hell did they force the player to catch a shamal with a plane as slow as the dodo?

Ghost Pulaski

Photo Opportunity. Driving this distance is not the problem, but driving it with the worst car in the game IS a problem.