3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ijhaqqani

The Worst GTA SA Mission (Pick ONE).

badnews

I honestly have no idea why so many people hate Wrong Side Of The Tracks so much. Yeah it can be a little tricky, but nothing too bad. I always stay next to the train on the edge of the dirt that the tracks are on so that Smoke has enough space to shoot and he kills them all before we reach the bridge in the country side. Do people just keep rubbing up against the train and scrapping the side of it?

Any way, Photo Opportunity is really annoying. It's not even hard, just driving all the way out to Cesar and then driving all the way back, probably crashing the car fifty times because I swear the driving AI on the highways is scripted to cut you off at the last second every single time, only to get stranded out there at the end of the mission.

Yeah this for sure. Rinsed through zero's missions first time on this playthrough but that Photo Opportunity is a real bitch, just like you said the NPC's are crazy and seem to be destined to ram you into the water

Edited by badnews

Lethal Vaccine

Nothing really comes to mind as being difficult in SA. However, something SPECIFICALLY on PS2 V1...Supply Lines...This one is the hardest in the game SPECIFICALLY for PS2 V1 since there is a Fuel Glitch. No matter what, the RC Baron loses fuel, even if you are stationary and not moving, unlike every other Version of SA. Because of this Fuel Glitch, it makes your chances of passing it slim to none. If you don't like flying Planes, or RC Vehicles, then you might NEVER pass this on PS2 and NEVER reach 100%. Not until 6 to 10 tries later do I get the LUCK to pass this one. When you get to the red marker on the roof of Zero's Shop, you literally have ZERO Fuel. You JUST pass it by a split second. It's that bad. Any hesitation to blow up the Vans or the kill the Couriers on Bikes will result in a Mission Failed. This one is a bitch but not because it's difficult, but because of a terrible Glitch on PS2 V1 that is unavoidable.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, it's V2 for the PS4 Version of SA...

The Fuel Glitch is only present in V1 and specifically for PS2. All other Versions of SA have this fixed...

Edited by Militia

lil weasel

Yeah, it's V2 for the PS4 Version of SA...

The Fuel Glitch is only present in V1 and specifically for PS2. All other Versions of SA have this fixed...

That is NOT a Glitch. It is a simple and relevant method of putting a TIMER on the mission without using a Clock.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, but when I get back to Zero on any other Version of SA, I have 75-85% Fuel. On PS2? 1-5% only...They made it WAY easier on every other Version of SA after PS2 V1...

TheTruth356

i guess i would have to say Supply Lines or Vertical Bird i hate zero & toreno.. heh that's rhymes

Matt11

I'd have to agree with everyone the f*cking red barron, that is so annoying on ps2. At least they made it easier on the ps3, and ps4 versions.

lil weasel

"Red Baron" is not a mission, it is a side game. Like the TV video games in the safe houses and stores.

Merely something to do to pass time in the game. Although it does help with the flying skills.

ThiagoBass

All Zero's missions, N.O.E. and every other mission who have planes.

Keano

Had this been 2004/2005, I would've said Wrong Side of The Tracks but once you complete it, you tend to never fail it again.

The ones I have constant difficulty with are "Air Raid" and "Supply Lines"

I have played the story about 8 times since release and I can honestly say I've never got them done first time.

Fligzy

I just don't get it how people find RC missions, NOE and Wrong Side of the Tracks hard. They are so goddamn easy.

thehambone

N.O.E. is only hard when you fly over land and trees pop up out of nowhere, in my opinion. Flying over water makes it much easier.

Edited by thehambone

badnews

N.O.E. is only hard when you fly over land and trees pop up out of nowhere, in my opinion. Flying over water makes it much easier.

Yeah those pop in trees can be a nightmare

gtafaninwest

Zero's Missions

Wrong Side of the Tracks

Michael

The missions of Zero and Wrong Side of the Tracks. I still didn't complete the Zero missions on my PlayStation.. :/

Femme Fatale

I'm going to pick the most boring one, Snail Trail...

creepyguy

I hate the missions with planes - Learning to fly and the other with Zero I forgot it's name.Even in other games missions with planes and mini toy planes are annoying and hard to pass.

VSVP

Beat down on B Dup was the only mission I for some reason had a problem with, the ballas on that mission felt like they did huge damage especially the ones guarding the house, Sweet kept getting in my way when I tried shooting too, he also never shot at ballas and I died numerous times on it

ScottleeSV

Can't remember what it's called but the one in Las Venturas when you have to go in a garage and destroy all those machine things whilst being shot at left, right, and, centre. That finished me off. I've never gone past that point in the game. I had fatigue by the time I reached Las Venturas.

I did Supply Lines though (PS2). Took maybe 50-60 tries. Probably one of my best ever gaming achievements.

nightwica

It is hard to pick one but I would go for Supply Lines, given by that nerd Zero. Hate the guy! When I first played SA, I could never complete it, but for the second time it took 4 tries and lots of luck.

Also I would say N.O.E. (fly below the rader) and Freefall (hit the corona, jump to the other plane), these took me more than 10 tries... Duh.

DetectivePhelps

OG Loc. My waist of time missions but it follows with the story so..Had to be done.

VSVP

Can't remember what it's called but the one in Las Venturas when you have to go in a garage and destroy all those machine things whilst being shot at left, right, and, centre. That finished me off. I've never gone past that point in the game. I had fatigue by the time I reached Las Venturas.

I did Supply Lines though (PS2). Took maybe 50-60 tries. Probably one of my best ever gaming achievements.

I'm pretty sure that mission is called (You've had your chips). Get some body armor and destroy the machines with the semi shotgun you can pick up from the mission, the easiest way is to destroy as many as possible while watching the entrance, as a wave of 2-3 ppl rush in every few minutes

VASSILY

Certaintly the "Supply Lines" given by "Zero" ...

I remember when I have tried it on PS2 for the First time .. Took me about 100 Times to succeed .. And of course , a lot of "cursing" :p

Otherwise , OG LOC (The Mission) .. Freddie's Comments are annoying that I have to turn off my speakers evreytime I do the Mission (hhh) ..

Arran B

Cop Wheels used to give me heart palpitations as a kid back in '05... Oh, and Wrong Side of the Tracks had me screwing a few months ago which is funny 'cos I found it easy as f*ck back in the day.

nightwica

Is OG LOC the one where you have to chase the guy on the motorbike? I hated that one as a kid and found it crazily hard! But it is not that hard if you remember one thing: don't hurry, drive carefully, and use the brakes. Also, memorise where he turns and where he comes out, so you don't just follow him blind, but know where to he goes :)

Don't mean to offend. What is hard about Cop wheels? :)

A.C.M.

cop wheels issue is when you are detected the cop drives away and if you cant get him fast (need to chase him down) then there is not enough time for rest of bikes and the chance of getting busted when you are seen (t's too easy to be detected) and you must kill the cops then!

Bare

Vertical Bird I f*cking hate the hydra and planes in general but especially the hydra with the retarded hover mode sh*t

B Dawg

Vertical Bird I f*cking hate the hydra and planes in general but especially the hydra with the retarded hover mode sh*t

Hold Num 8 to go into fly mode.

Bare

Hold Num 8 to go into fly mode.

I know how to switch between them but it's still gay af

EvilFuture

I'm on my PS4 playthrough currently, Wrong Side Of The Tracks was so easy. Got it first try. I've had no problems with any of the missions, but there's one I'm stuck on...

F*cking Architectural Espionage. The cops f*ck me up every time. If they don't get me on the way out, they get me while I'm driving away. Failed so many times because of my car exploding...