3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ijhaqqani

The Worst GTA SA Mission (Pick ONE).

Y Λ N K X V

Who in the f*ck deleted my topic?! it was getting a lot of replies and views! instead, all the comments from my topic, where moved here. I think lil weasel did it. Why'd you delete my topic dude?

I think he just merged the topics. :)

LavenYeo

N.O.E others it's easy

Marky marks

Black project

GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

I honestly have no idea why so many people hate Wrong Side Of The Tracks so much. Yeah it can be a little tricky, but nothing too bad. I always stay next to the train on the edge of the dirt that the tracks are on so that Smoke has enough space to shoot and he kills them all before we reach the bridge in the country side. Do people just keep rubbing up against the train and scrapping the side of it?

Any way, Photo Opportunity is really annoying. It's not even hard, just driving all the way out to Cesar and then driving all the way back, probably crashing the car fifty times because I swear the driving AI on the highways is scripted to cut you off at the last second every single time, only to get stranded out there at the end of the mission.

CJ_

For me, i hate New Model Army, the one with Zero when you fight berkley. Not hard or anything, but Zero annoys me so much.. every second he says "Carl Im blocked" "Move that barrel idiot" and sh*t :miranda:

LittleWeasel

When I was a child, the most difficult for me was Cesar Vialpando, for now, well, N.O.E, but I can still pass it without any problems.

Chamberpotcleanerman20

Supply lines. There can't be any other mission more frustrated.

Cassu

Snail Trail

Masketta Man

The Badlands races, can't not crash.

Edited by Masketta Man

Cheatz/Trickz

Life's a Beach is just awful. Wrong Side of the Tracks is easy, I finished it before the train even reaches the tunnel out of LS.

xKingCapone

Every mission involving anything with RCs. Jesus christ.

A.C.M.

Life's a Beach is just awful. Wrong Side of the Tracks is easy, I finished it before the train even reaches the tunnel out of LS.

I'm king on those missions, did pretty big score lately on chain game! Though i hate long-ass missions, especially keeping someone alive, los desperados

Edited by Jaanus949

SonOfLiberty

Life's a Beach is just awful.

The mission itself is fairly easy, but it just seemed like a way of justifying the sh*tty dancing mingame. It would've been more fun/badass if CJ attended a rap battle and the stereo equipment was being kept watch over and CJ using his stealth skills to steal it.

BlackSnow176

Basically any mission for Jizzy, Ryder and OG Loc. Hard to pick just one. They're just so uninteresting and annoying.

Edited by BlackSnow176

Mercury_

The first mission of SA, a.k.a. In The Beginning. Every time I punched off the bike through the Ballas. (I know, it sounds

a kind of stupid, but that was really happened.)

Motherstep

Anything Zero gives you. I still wake up in cold sweats from hearing him screaming and barking orders at me. Absolutely no need. He's an RC expert, what does he expect from me exactly? The "reward" for his string of missions is pitiful for the work you put in too. Considering all the time you spend playing with his little toys, I at least want the option to fly them around in my own time.

EDIT: Wait, pick one? Oh man. Probably Air Raid. That f*cked me up.

Edited by Craig

piko

It's a hard choice between the last trucking mission and Blood Bowl.. But I'm gonna say Blood Bowl, just cause how unfair and annoying it is.

Motherstep

I had forgotten about the trucking missions... what a sluggish affair. I'm playing through the game again and I'm at the point where I've just unlocked the quarry missions. I didn't so much care for those either, even though I did find the slight variety in them good. Disposing of bodies with a dumper truck is exactly what I signed up for.

KnowDude

N.O.E. really sucked horsedicks, if I had a dollar for every time I crashed into some tree, I could book Drake for my next birthday party.

Edited by KnowDude

lil weasel

N.O.E. really sucked horsedicks, if I had a dollar for every time I crashed into some tree, I could book Drake for my next birthday party.

Go north to the ocean, fly the coast until you are south of the target corona, fly inland and back out to sea again for the trip home.

Motherstep

I didn't find N.O.E all that troublesome, I honestly had more of a tough time with Stowaway the first time around simply for the daft mistakes I made. By the time I was up to N.O.E I had been flying around exploring the countryside so not only was I more familiar with the direct route available in the mission but my flying skill was higher than average, giving me more control of the often cumbersome Rustler.

Osho

Burn And Lap in driving school is the only mission that gave me fits. It was a pain to get gold.

Everything else was just fine. I don't find any worse mission in this gane other than what I mentioned.

No. Not even Zeros, since I played on PC.

Motherstep

The schools only gave me stomach ulcers when it came to getting gold medals in them all.

Socalkev

The Truck Driver delivery Missions especially the last one lol the game trolls you hard!

universalyee

the one where you have to put maijuana in a lawyer car,guy you have time and if you hit you will with sure need to retry,

it was damn too hard and the vertical bird is terrible for the first time but after you learn how to control the hydra it turn´s easy,

you´ve had your chips i find dificult the guy with the spas-12 is harder than i tought but Freefall is by far the worst but i like the mission but i think everyone likes Freefall

Edited by universalyee

Flachbau

Does the barrel roll (Alley Oop) in driving school count...? Because f*ck that. I don't know how many times I've had to try and get it done properly. Maybe I'm just a noob..

Edited by Alchemist

Motherstep

If barrel roll in the driving school counts, add the endo challenge from the bike school to that list as well. I'm ashamed to admit how many tries it took to pull it off without veering off course like the bike was trying to avoid somebody on the other side of the road.

Rank_Flash

When I was a Child, for me was the dancing mission very difficult. Especially the first Low Rider Mission and Life's a Beach.

Today are this Missions so Easy for me. The only a little difficult is the flying school Missions.

Shakermaker

The last mission is EPIC but very, very hard. It's not a bad mission, but hard.