1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ijhaqqani

The Worst GTA SA Mission (Pick ONE).

Terrc87

Outrider, Photo Opp, or any mission who will make us travel far far away

Blight77

*edit*

After looking from the list of mission in GTA : SA i guess i want to create a list and elaborate my opinion about the missions..

*) Worst as in the least interesting/entertaining missions :

- Robbing Uncle Sam (While it's definitely one of the most challenging mission in the beginning of Los Santos, i guess i'm just not a fan of the repetitive action such as using a forklift to bring 6 boxes into the truck while protecting Ryder)

- Air Raid (Given that i'm doing this in the original PS 2 version, then it's also one of the toughest mission in the games, given that even one miss can even cost us the entire mission)

*) Worst as in the hardest/most difficult missions :

- Supply Lines (Yet another Zero strand mission, of all my playthrought in SA (i've finished the game 5 times), i only ever beat this mission once by a coincidence and even in the first try, afterward i never be able to surpass this mission and the fact i play the original PS 2 version didn't help either, fortunately this mission isn't an obligatory ones which is the only reason it's not the worst mission in the entire SA for me)

- Learning to Fly (This mission once made me stop to play SA given i never be able to finish the first circle the airstrip, it takes me almost 5 years later until i play yet another SA playthrough that i finally be able to pass said objective and the misssion altogether, funnily enough, afterward i found Learning to Fly mission isn't as hard as i initially thought, given that in my last playthrough i even capable to reach gold in each objective and lesson to the level i can even say that the car school is actually harder compare to the flight school as for now, i guess i only want to mention it for a solely reason that this mission ever stopped me from progressing the SA story mission)

- N.O.E (Now this is for me is the most difficult and annoying mission in the entire SA story mission, it takes me almost 10 times to finally complete this mission due to the difficulty of flying at that time, not to mention that this mission is given right after we finish the mandatory flying school which means my flying skills still just passable at that time, i guess the only good thing about this mission is the fact that the starting point is really close with the savehouse which made it easier to retry the mission after i failed)

- Freefall (The last entry of my list and also among the most difficult storyline mission in SA only below the N.O.E, unlike N.O.E however, there's no shortcut such as flying above the ocean to avoid the forest, this particular mission is pretty linear that we only need to hijack the plane mid-flight, yet it's easier said than done and just like N.O.E it takes me several times to finally be able to finish this mission and to date it's the only SA story mission that i've never beat in one try even in my latest playthrough)

Edited by Blight77

Captain Railfan

Cesar Viapalndo

Any Zero's mission

Photo opportinuty

Wrong side of Track

Ohhh123r

N.O- Fu*king E, (N.O.E) - Because this mission gave me pissed for 2 years since I was playing on my IPad, the tall trees all over the place and some area are lower, but the S.A.M is still spotting me! :angry: I fail this mission about over 50 fails but 2 passed after i got lots of practices. (So i decide to pick one because judging from the topic name)

P.S: Sorry for my English are bad

SHIFAAH9

FREE F*CKING FALL

any racing mission

Edited by SHIFAAH9

Lenzar

The mission where you've got to chase the plane. Then parachute on it.

zombieslayer777

wrong side of the tracks big smoke shoots like a storm trooper

Roham8506

i would literally do zero's missions in real life then in game. i would play the minigun mission in real life then in game i just hate zero's missions

EDIT:and also photo oppurtunity when i go and pick up cesar i just cant stand driving back to that place. i just take shortcuts and immediatly i crash and the car will flip and... BOOM!!! i do this again :cry::cry::cry:

Edited by NikoB.IV

CoolMods

that mission with og loc with a motorcycle where u gotta kill that guy i forgot hows called

Edited by CoolMods

A.C.M.

that mission with og loc with a motorcycle where u gotta kill that guy i forgot hows called

it's simply called "OG Loc", its introductory to jeffreys past

Steezy.

Pretty much any Toreno mission or any mission where I have to fly. I suck at flying in this game.

Banana

N.O.E. Flying under the radar only to have some trees render at the very last second. Eat sh*t.

GTA San Andreas Missio

Wrong side of the tracks

Photo opportunity

Stowaway - the most difficult one

and High Jack also

ClaudeIzABadAzz

Syndicate Mission-Photo Opportunity,because you have to pick up Cesar in Red country and go back again to Angel Pine,man..that's really annoying confused.gif

I agree with this 8 year old post!

p∞ntang

I still enjoyed San Andreas (and fumed a lot), but everything after The Green Sabre can kiss my ass. I get it, the War on Drugs is a crock of sh*t and a racket, but all that could have been lampooned w/o dragging my ass out of Los Santos. (Rick and Morty did w/o leaving the Citadel last season.) SA could have done everything it had to in a bigger Los Santos, just have CJ in exile with Cesar's gang, after Big Smoke takes over. I thought it might come down to BS vs Sweet for control after CJ reunited the families, because BS argues with Sweet over selling blow and they hint three big times BS doesn't respect him.

(This was my first play-through of a GTA since III sometime in the early 2000s, so fwiw San Andreas was all cherry to me.)

Yosuke

which is the most annoying mission in gta san andreas

Wrong side of the tracks

Photo opportunity

Stowaway - the most difficult one

Any of Toreno or Salv Plane Missions.. except that with Andromada, and LC.

Edited by Yōsuke

BLADE_San_Andreas

Freefall... its just f*cking annoying how random is your landing on that sh*tty circle

Edited by BLADE_San_Andreas

TommyPayne123

Supply Lines as it was such an unnecessary and frustrating mission due to the clunky rc controls.

Timcatgt5

Los Desperados (due to Cesar getting in the way at the closing stage of the mission and dying from the man with the rocket launcher).

MrPeteyMax

Syndicate Mission-Photo Opportunity,because you have to pick up Cesar in Red country and go back again to Angel Pine,man..that's really annoying confused.gif

First answer in this thread and we can pretty much just lock the whole thing.

Any other answer is moot. 555-We Tip? Sure, it's difficult. Catalina Missions? Sure, she's a bitch. But this one? It was apparently meant to be done in a helicopter (which explains why they scream at each other) but why did they change that? And why didn't they do some play-testing to see that driving all that way was just horrible?!

GingerSkullpion

Photo Opportunity

Just for all the pointless driving that's involved. Just meet in the actual place.

CoolMods

That f*cking mission with the lowriders, it was so hard that i actually used to download save games.

Edited by CoolMods

Journey_95

f*ck every Zero mission, just stupid and don't add sh*t to the game. I also disliked the Truth's missions in the desert and some of Mike Toreno's stuff.

Best are easily the Los Santos missions (the first and last arcs) and then the Las Venturas stuff because I like the mob focus & connections with VC. SF's missions are medicore.

Edited by Journey_95

CoolMods

Imagine if Supply Lines was removed and it was replaced with the cut mission "Tanked Up".

Also outrider

Edited by CoolMods

Algonquin Assassin

f*ck every Zero mission, just stupid and don't add sh*t to the game.

To be honest most of (if not all) the RC based missions in the series are pretty terrible because the controls are so janky and jerky. With the HD remaster missions like Supply Lines are far easier because the time it takes to run of of fuel is much longer.

Still I cringe everytime having to do these type of missions. They're not fun at all.

DirtCheap

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Amphibious Assault.

No, the mission itself wasn't hard, it was the set-up to it that was difficult.

You're basically required to increase your lung capacity to do the mission and cannot do it unless the capacity's increased. This means you will have to swim for a good long time until the game tells you you have the lung capacity increased. Not to mention that you need to swim in a certain type of way to make it increase as swimming near the top doesn't increase your lung capacity. Also, using cheats doesn't help either as I remember during one of my playthroughs that I put the cheat on (hey, I was quite young) so I could continue with the game and then found out it doesn't increase your lung capacity bar, it just makes you undrownable. It is an absolute chore to do and really makes me hate finishing the San Fierro storyline.

Am Shaegar

I always thought Amphibious Assault was to embarrass the players about the fact that they did not even bother spending time with swimming all this while in the game, esp., after all the complaints about the protagonists not able to swim in prev. games. Fortunately, I did not come across that special cutscene :lol: the first time I played this mission.

Edited by Am Shaegar

ElMattineu

Freefall, i actually give up on playing the storyline for a time because i failed so many times to get in that f*cking corona.

Then, i tried again after some time, and i made it on my second try.

Plus: Why do someone think that End of the line is hard? I passed it on my second try, and in my first try, i almost din't had HP n' stuff.

∴

As a mission, End Of The Line is quite generous - there are technically three sections to it, and failure on either one will start you from the beginning of the one you died on.

Tommy Dickfingers

Vertical Bird. It should be a fun mission, but that plane is so temperamental, i hate it.