Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
thebellicbrotherfan

Bahama Mommas

-Chewy-

It's open in free mode, no one inside though

hanzo
It's open in free mode, no one inside though

yeah but there's no music

Darkgamr

I bet rockstar is unable to put the club into the regular game without memory issues, so they turned down cars and peds when loading it for that one mission, but they might have worried that loading the packed club (I think there were at least 50 there) plus packed outside streets would have caused slowdown.

Although they could have done what they did for Maisonnette, and force you to walk so the textures have time to pop up before you enter the main area, so I'm not sure

-Chewy-

Aye, and no cockney DJ sad.gif

Mikeol2014

I had a fear that this club would be closed all the time. sometimes Rockstar just miss a trick don't they. I also think you should be able to at least get shots at the steinway beer garden, and the superstar cafe... etc etc.

Why not? they've made all the computers useable.

hanzo

btw someone here can twitter'em telling'em to open bahamas mamas and closed hercules down

ravensallday16
btw someone here can twitter'em telling'em to open bahamas mamas and closed hercules down

lol biggrin.gif

they leave the gay club open and leave the hottest club closed down.

i would never go in there unless i have to.

hanzo

lol biggrin.gif

they leave the gay club open and leave the hottest club closed down.

i would never go in there unless i have to.

the only reason i dont like hercules bcuz its to small and crowded and if u push'em they actually go out making the nightclub lonely and sh*te

damm i want bahamas mamas so badly

Laufas

Not to be a bitch but the thread title for this totally spoiled the game for me, I'm not dumb so I realize that something obviously went wrong with "Bahama Mommas" after you say "spoilers don't read if you haven't finished the game"

But no worries... But as soon as I saw this thread yesterday I realized right away that the club was gonna get into some sh*t in the end.

smeagol

this club was always closed for me, except for 1 mission.

Sekonda

What a terrible shame it looked spectacular.

Tsar_Smirnoff

Damn, no wonder the billboard on the side of the building in GTA IV says "Currently closed due to renovations"(or something along those lines)......now we know why. Next time I play that mission I'm just going to hang out in there for a good while before I initiate the dance scene.

Maybe if we head to Vice City next, the Malibu Club could be like the spiritual successor to Bahama Mama's and make up for it.

Voodoo

This is such a drag. I'm replaying the Boulevard Baby mission and have been just standing around Bahama Mamas for about 20 minutes. All I can do is either use the ATM or progress the mission by dancing with Monique. DJ Paul's playlist is huge and the place is so great. It just doesn't make any sense that it would only be available for a few minutes in mission and not open all the time. At least it should be available anytime up until you do the mission.

So lame.

Lumpus2008

So, anyone tried to contact Rockstar about this? I really miss Bahama Mamas and I hope it's gonna be open soon.

RATEDR307

Maybe there's a way to glitch your way in. Like in TLAD, after you finish the story and the clubhouse is closed, you can go on the roof and it will say "press lb to watch tv" and then you can go inside. Maybe you can do this with the Bahama mamas.

OGLuke
Maybe there's a way to glitch your way in. Like in TLAD, after you finish the story and the clubhouse is closed, you can go on the roof and it will say "press lb to watch tv" and then you can go inside. Maybe you can do this with the Bahama mamas.

i redid the boulevard baby mission and instead of dancing went crazy and killed everybody in the place. when i failed the mission and left the club and tried to go back in it said i had been barred from the club.

So maybe it was supposed to be a working club at one time, but got cut at the last minute.

RATEDR307

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just posted suicidal.gif .

OGLuke
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just posted suicidal.gif .

well maybe not, but it does help to know that there may be a way to get in without having to use glitches.

and even if you can glitch in, i doubt you'll be able to dance or do anything else.

Just stare at the people and listen to the music *yawns*

Germanviking86

I guess R* was trying to insinuate something.

Niko was a freelance criminal.

Johnny Followed the rules.

Luis Followed the rules.

Niko kept three houses but lost his original slum house.

Johnny got stuck in the gutter.

Luis only had one house while his boss owned two nightclubs and it could of been three.

smeagol

it looks like they put a lot of effort into this place, and your only in it for 5-10 minutes?

thebellicbrotherfan
it looks like they put a lot of effort into this place, and your only in it for 5-10 minutes?

yeah its just so strange they were like hyping up the club so much even more then hercules and masionette and then when it comes to it you cant go in like what the hell !

I say Lose The gay club Open bahama MAMAS ! biggrin.gif

Profesh
has anyone placed 100% in each mission yet? maybe the reward for that is bahama mommas opening up?

**** that. The criteria for 100% in some missions make Halo on 'Legendary' look like a cake-walk.

Voodoo

I think if you glitched in after the completing the story or probably even just after the mission, the place would be quiet and empty just like in MP.

Synyster522

Yeah it's true, during club management when you get called away on to help some celeb you can walk in to find it deserted.

jonc24

Ive heard of people using a car spawn glitch on youtube to access Bahama Mamas outside of the Boulevard Baby mission but cant find them. Maybe someone with more experience in glitching knows what this means?

WF the Hobgoblin

I sent a message regarding the issue to R* in the Mouthoff section on their website. Doubt it will make a difference though. Maybe we could make a petition to ask them to make an update and if they can't, at least explain why not.

I'd imagine if you used a glitch to get in then it would be deserted like in MP.

Edited by WF the Hobgoblin

jonc24

Thats what i was thinking hobgoblin, the doors are always closed outside of the mission. I think somebody else mentioned about problems loading in all the peds and dancers etc. It sounds like a plausible reason why the doors are closed and we dont have general access. Just went over to Rockstar's Mouthoff section and sent a similar comment too. Petitions dont normally work but it's such a small thing to open an existing indoor environment and release a quick patch that maybe sending comments like that will work. I dont want to see it as a petition though, just a request to experience more of the game that they've already provided. I suggest anyone else who has a similar issue do the same - http://www.rockstargames.com/

The Mouthoff section is under More at the bottom of the page.

hansssi
Thats what i was thinking hobgoblin, the doors are always closed outside of the mission. I think somebody else mentioned about problems loading in all the peds and dancers etc. It sounds like a plausible reason why the doors are closed and we dont have general access. Just went over to Rockstar's Mouthoff section and sent a similar comment too. Petitions dont normally work but it's such a small thing to open an existing indoor environment and release a quick patch that maybe sending comments like that will work. I dont want to see it as a petition though, just a request to experience more of the game that they've already provided. I suggest anyone else who has a similar issue do the same - http://www.rockstargames.com/

The Mouthoff section is under More at the bottom of the page.

Now I have also done my part...c'mon everybody, let's make this a world wide movement smile.gif

Faledak
Ive heard of people using a car spawn glitch on youtube to access Bahama Mamas outside of the Boulevard Baby mission but cant find them. Maybe someone with more experience in glitching knows what this means?

Tried with Maisonette 9 after closing time, the door is too f*cking small to acces

jonc24

Tried with Maisonette 9 after closing time, the door is too f*cking small to acces

It's probably useless anyway, the club is most likely empty and devoid of music if you were to glitch in through the door. Our only hope is that Rockstar release a quick patch to open up Bahama Mamas.