3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Start your downloads!

nikobellend

WTF!!! does anyone know why mine says qued download is authorised for different console!!, i downloaded it using my live account that has all my latest achivements on it darn it, any ideas?

Have you ever had the 3RROD? If you have had your XBLive account started on another version of your console (when you get 3RROD you get a replacement not a revamped version of your old one), they should migrate it over but basically don't pay over the Internet because it is obviously registered to your old console. Basically, if you havehad your MS point deducted, contact MS immediately, explain the situation, tell them your gamertag and password, and they will add the point back, so you can download from XBLA!

Weird. I bought a second xbox once my first one busted and I was able to migrate my account myself through the website.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemus...censemigration/

You can migrate accounts etc through whatever source, but the Internet marketplace looks for your gamertag on the original console you set it up on. Its annoying but go onto Game Marketplace-GTA IV-Top Downloaded and find TBoGT, you should be able to download it for free since you have already'downloaded' for it already so its just free to download (because its on your gamertag) if not contact MS. It takes about 4 minutes of your money to get through to them, but at least you can sort the situation of money out!

I created this gamertag on another console and it downloads to the correct one. I think the licenses were not migrated and he should follow the link I previously posted.

Edited by MrKlorox

94 percent at the time of writing. I'm getting my bed ready to lay down cover up grab my wireless remote keep the lights off all my fans and airconditionres focused on me and play ballads of gay tony... bitchin!. WOOOT f*ck YEAH I LOVE YOU ROCKSTAR<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! does anyone know why mine says qued download is authorised for different console!!, i downloaded it using my live account that has all my latest achivements on it darn it, any ideas?

Have you ever had the 3RROD? If you have had your XBLive account started on another version of your console (when you get 3RROD you get a replacement not a revamped version of your old one), they should migrate it over but basically don't pay over the Internet because it is obviously registered to your old console. Basically, if you havehad your MS point deducted, contact MS immediately, explain the situation, tell them your gamertag and password, and they will add the point back, so you can download from XBLA!

Weird. I bought a second xbox once my first one busted and I was able to migrate my account myself through the website.

You can migrate accounts etc through whatever source, but the Internet marketplace looks for your gamertag on the original console you set it up on. Its annoying but go onto Game Marketplace-GTA IV-Top Downloaded and find TBoGT, you should be able to download it for free since you have already'downloaded' for it already so its just free to download (because its on your gamertag) if not contact MS. It takes about 4 minutes of your money to get through to them, but at least you can sort the situation of money out!

I created this gamertag on another console and it downloads to the correct one. I think the licenses were not migrated and he should follow the link I previously posted.

Oooo. Try Recover Gamertag option on XBL. This means you will loose your achievement list (but not your ahievment points) for a section of time, but it may mean you can download it on your console.

Oooo. Try Recover Gamertag option on XBL. This means you will loose your achievement list (but not your ahievment points) for a section of time, but it may mean you can download it on your console.

That also shouldn't matter since I've been keeping my profile on memory unit so I don't have to recover every time I want to watch netflix on the busted xbox in the other room. And since one would recover any time they wanted to log in on another xbox, that could cause problems often if it worked that way. I'm fairly certain that is not the cause of this problem.

That also shouldn't matter since I've been keeping my profile on memory unit so I don't have to recover every time I want to watch netflix on the busted xbox in the other room.

Well lets just give the person some options which MS are blantely going to tell him to do first. Then he can phone MS at last resort.

Basically its easier just to have 3RROD and sent it through MS since they do all the transferring themselves!

That also shouldn't matter since I've been keeping my profile on memory unit so I don't have to recover every time I want to watch netflix on the busted xbox in the other room.

Well lets just give the person some options which MS are blantely going to tell him to do first. Then he can phone MS at last resort.

Basically its easier just to have 3RROD and sent it through MS since they do all the transferring themselves!

Easier to wait many weeks and suffer through repairs than to follow a 5 minute process on the xbox website? This quote train is getting long.

I just got 3ROD and got my replacement Xbox a couple of days ago... like I said, I downloaded it and it said it was meant for another console. I chose to "Download all" (or something along those lines) and it seems to be downloading to my HDD right now, am not expecting any problems...

Edit-Have been downloading for ~an hour an only at 40%. Don't expect this to finish until something ridiculous like 3:15.

in all my life i have never seen a forum so active, or people announcing their departure to play. its pretty bizarre, but its part of something special.

BIG UP THE 3%! WOOOOOOH!

He's obviously just used the website and it didn't do what he wanted. So Recover Gamertag in one option, try downloading on your actual box since you payed for it already, and if there is no solution phone MS (although it does say in bold letters for TBoGT No Refunds!)

He's obviously just used the website and it didn't do what he wanted. So Recover Gamertag in one option, try downloading on your actual box since you payed for it already, and if there is no solution phone MS (although it does say in bold letters for TBoGT No Refunds!)

As I posted elsewhere I had the same thing happen... simply go to Active Downloads on XBL then choose "Download All" and it should start... I don't see where else it would save to except your HD>

As I posted elsewhere I had the same thing happen... simply go to Active Downloads on XBL then choose "Download All" and it should start... I don't see where else it would save to except your HD>

Yeah i cancelled it and went onto the market place instead and downloaded from there, I'm just hoping it doesnt throw up some "this game is not registered to this console" bs when i try to play it. Thanks for all your help though guys

I found it under 'Top Downloads' I think. That was on the website though. It's in there man, it's just a little hidden.

Edit: Damn, beaten to the punch. Superior ninja skills me thinks.

anyone know why isnt it on australian marketplace?

Go to top rated in the GTA IV section.

It wasn't anywhere else for me, but might be different 'cos im in the UK.

anyone know why isnt it on australian marketplace?

Go to top rated in the GTA IV section.

It wasn't anywhere else for me, but might be different 'cos im in the UK.

If its not there, play the game and go to Marketplace, and its in there somewhere....or press the guide button, one tab left, and it should be a boxout at the bottom

I'm not sure what to do.

I was trying to finish Nikos story by today, but I've still got a few missions left.

Do I finish it or just jump straight into TBoGT?