1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Start your downloads!

nikobellend

okay...

blush.gif

so i just download the australian one and everythings good...  mercie_blink.gif

Correct. Sorry to sound like a dick. Just buy online then turn on 360 to let it start.

LostSoul 301281

It's online now!

I checked the market place when I got up.

Nothing.

So I continued playing GTA IV, and a few minutes ago, (8:38am GMT) I checked the market place through the games menu, and there it was.

Go download it.

HusseinintheBrain

Got mine set on background download, last I checked it was at 10% in about 10 minutes time. I'm likely gonna sleep now, got class in 6 hours.

WTF!!! does anyone know why mine says qued download is authorised for different console!!, i downloaded it using my live account that has all my latest achivements on it darn it, any ideas?

YES! downloading

1%

damn it, now i have to wait for the download, there goes 45 minutes of my life i won't get back...

time to do something else for the next hour and still have...

2 hours to play before work

whatsthat.gif

Machiavelli's Prophecy

Why the f*ck is XBL down? Is it only me? wow.gif I can play games online but the marketplace doesn't show up.

WTF!!! does anyone know why mine says qued download is authorised for different console!!, i downloaded it using my live account that has all my latest achivements on it darn it, any ideas?

Have you ever had the 3RROD? If you have had your XBLive account started on another version of your console (when you get 3RROD you get a replacement not a revamped version of your old one), they should migrate it over but basically don't pay over the Internet because it is obviously registered to your old console. Basically, if you havehad your MS point deducted, contact MS immediately, explain the situation, tell them your gamertag and password, and they will add the point back, so you can download from XBLA!

OmG iTs KaMeRoN
Why the f*ck is XBL down? Is it only me? wow.gif I can play games online but the marketplace doesn't show up.

maybe it crashed no Gay tony for you.lol jk

Have gone GTA IV game, Marketplace in game, and tried that way? Apparently its there now as well. Also, play GTA IV, then press guide button, go one tab left and it should be in a little boxout at thebottom!

Have you ever had the 3RROD? If you have had your XBLive account started on another version of your console (when you get 3RROD you get a replacement not a revamped version of your old one), they should migrate it over but basically don't pay over the Internet because it is obviously registered to your old console. Basically, if you havehad your MS point deducted, contact MS immediately, explain the situation, tell them your gamertag and password, and they will add the point back, so you can download from XBLA!

Weird. I bought a second xbox once my first one busted and I was able to migrate my account myself through the website.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemus...censemigration/

i didnt see it in the actual dashboard market place...but wen u play gta and hit pause and goto the market place..its the first one.

lol right wen i saw the 1600 ms points i was like YES

downloading now : ]

Weird. I bought a second xbox once my first one busted and I was able to migrate my account myself through the website.

You can migrate accounts etc through whatever source, but the Internet marketplace looks for your gamertag on the original console you set it up on. Its annoying but go onto Game Marketplace-GTA IV-Top Downloaded and find TBoGT, you should be able to download it for free since you have already'downloaded' for it already so its just free to download (because its on your gamertag) if not contact MS. It takes about 4 minutes of your money to get through to them, but at least you can sort the situation of money out!