3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Have you recieved EFLC early? SPOILERS!

a211andrew

I mite go to the Movies tongiht. Get my mind out of this forum and on somthing else for awhile.

Okay....

Well anyways thanks Andrew you're awesome! Except for that cliffhanger mad.gif

haha

I'm glad andrew gave us a cliffhanger. That is where I will hang my hat on this thread, I think this is a good place to stop and wait until you get the game yourself. I got some nice minor spoilers but nothing major, so I'll wait til next week.

Sayonara folks smile.gif

Edited by Cilogy

I'm amazed at how many people want to spoil the game for themselves before they play it. 18 pages of questions!!?? I'm truley amazed!!  nervous.gif

I skipped right to the last page as I'm one of apparently only a handful of people who wants things in the game to be a suprise. Dont get me wrong... I can understand why people want to find things out but I thought I would've been in the majority on this forum rather than the minority.

I just wanted to say that... let the discussion continue  smile.gif

I think I read every single page of this and I honestly have only came across one thing I truly would consider to be a spoiler. Little things about how the new vehicles, side missions, what characters appear, the soundtrack etc; I don't really consider spoilers. It's only like major details of plot/missions, which I did come across one, that I don't want spoiled for me.

On the music, I don't have the game, but based on the conflicting reports I'm thinking that they cut out a few of the stations (Massive B, Tuff Gong, Journey, Fusion, Classics, PLR, JNR, The Vibe) and they added new songs to to the remaining stations and then three brand new stations (Vice City FM, RamJam FM, and Self-Actualization FM). I think the stations that weren't cut, like LRR, the Beat, and San Juan Sounds, will have all the songs from the original IV, plus the ones from TLAD and BOGT.

Lethal Nizzle, is that bit about Bernie confirmed by anyone to be in BOGT? Or are you just going by the fact that he said that in IV?

L.C.H.C

LRR

RADIO BROKER

THE BEAT

K 109

VLADIVOSTOK

ELECTRO-CHOC

SAN JUAN SOUNDS

RAMJAM FM

SELF-ACTUALIZATION FM

VICE CITY FM

WKTT

INTEGRITY

They did cut the Beat.

Edited by florisinfernus

I'd like to request scans or transcription of the complete music credits from the back of the EFLC manual. This would clarify everything about the soundtrack including what's in, what's out, and what's the deal with Ramjam FM and Self-actualization FM.

I'm amazed at how many people want to spoil the game for themselves before they play it. 18 pages of questions!!?? I'm truley amazed!!  nervous.gif

I skipped right to the last page as I'm one of apparently only a handful of people who wants things in the game to be a suprise. Dont get me wrong... I can understand why people want to find things out but I thought I would've been in the majority on this forum rather than the minority.

I just wanted to say that... let the discussion continue  smile.gif

I think I read every single page of this and I honestly have only came across one thing I truly would consider to be a spoiler. Little things about how the new vehicles, side missions, what characters appear, the soundtrack etc; I don't really consider spoilers. It's only like major details of plot/missions, which I did come across one, that I don't want spoiled for me.

On the music, I don't have the game, but based on the conflicting reports I'm thinking that they cut out a few of the stations (Massive B, Tuff Gong, Journey, Fusion, Classics, PLR, JNR, The Vibe) and they added new songs to to the remaining stations and then three brand new stations (Vice City FM, RamJam FM, and Self-Actualization FM). I think the stations that weren't cut, like LRR, the Beat, and San Juan Sounds, will have all the songs from the original IV, plus the ones from TLAD and BOGT.

Lethal Nizzle, is that bit about Bernie confirmed by anyone to be in BOGT? Or are you just going by the fact that he said that in IV?

Yeah I think you could be right... it would make sense if that was the case. San Juan sounds definitely has new music because there's Latin Music playing in the car in the new IGN Video. The soundtrack was the only thing I wanted to know about and when the first guy said there was no IV in TBOGT I tuned out. I did see somebody else saying that it is included in a different topic. I think the best scenario for everyone would be if what you said is true.

Yeah San Juan Sounds will have a new mix of at least bachata and merengue in addition to the reggaeton that it already has. Lazlow confirmed that there would be bachata and that the host will be Henry Santos Jeter (who is a bachata artist). The song from the nitrous video is called Suavemente by Elvis Crespo which is a merengue song.

As far as best scenario for everyone... I'm still a little bugged that we don't get the new stations if we download the game from Live... a big part of why I decided to download rather than get the disc was so that I would have all the music whenever I play IV, TLAD, or BOGT... but oh well I guess.

I remember the jeronimo interview stating that nitro is only in races

NO!!! That would blow! I can't believe that crap... please people who have the game... tell me it isn't true!

If Vice City is the only exclusive and this Ramjam and S-A FM is on the download version aswell, would you say the money is worth it for ELFC disc considering I already have TLAD?

Imo it's irrelevant and only hinting alot more to Vice City as the next GTA location. so it's all good I probs just download it, but let me know cheers.

If Vice City is the only exclusive and this Ramjam and S-A FM is on the download version aswell, would you say the money is worth it for ELFC disc considering I already have TLAD?

Imo it's irrelevant and only hinting alot more to Vice City as the next GTA location. so it's all good I probs just download it, but let me know cheers.

We still don´t have real confirmation on a lot of big differences between the download and the disc. I haven´t ordered anything for that reason..

The Notorious MOB
Ramjam FM and Self-actualization FM.

What the f*ck? What stations are those?

New ones, but I don't know what type of music they are.

I'd say Ram Jam is black music (Reggae,African Beats,Black Gospel etc) and Self Actualization is a self help station where people with problems phone in and the host gives them advice.

I'd say Ram Jam is black music (Reggae,African Beats,Black Gospel etc) and Self Actualization is a self help station where people with problems phone in and the host gives them advice.

Self A sounds hilarious!

My guess is that RamJam might replace Massive B as I think Massive B was made by a record label or something (kinda like Game FM in III)... they've said that there will be new Dancehall... but apparently Massive B isn't part of EFLC... so maybe they had to rename it if the guys that made Massive B weren't part of this.... and knowing some of those guys (like Bounty Killer) I could see them not wanting anything to do with a game called The Ballad of Gay Tony.

The Notorious MOB

My guess is that RamJam might replace Massive B as I think Massive B was made by a record label or something (kinda like Game FM in III)... they've said that there will be new Dancehall... but apparently Massive B isn't part of EFLC... so maybe they had to rename it if the guys that made Massive B weren't part of this.... and knowing some of those guys (like Bounty Killer) I could see them not wanting anything to do with a game called The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Yeah thats right.. The same with Tuff Gong thats why it only played music by the Marleys. I was thinking the same thing... because dancehall/reggae is the only genre other than Jazz that isn't in EFLC. I know there are many other genres of music.. but not in gta games cool.gif

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but I think they should release it on Xbox Live 24hr early to make up for Vice City FM. Who would make that call? R* or MS (servers n all)

The Notorious MOB
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but I think they should release it on Xbox Live 24hr early to make up for Vice City FM.

Well EFLC got released 48 hours early so that seems like a fair request biggrin.gif

Sorry if it's been mentioned, but I think they should release it on Xbox Live 24hr early to make up for Vice City FM. Who would make that call? R* or MS (servers n all)

Yeah go make make that case, best of luck good sir biggrin.gif

Well EFLC got released 48 hours early so that seems like a fair request  biggrin.gif

Not officially I don't think.

Yeah go make make that case, best of luck good sir biggrin.gif

Riiiiiiigggghttt. I was hoping you were gonna do it lol.giflol.gif

The Notorious MOB

Well EFLC got released 48 hours early so that seems like a fair request  biggrin.gif

Not officially I don't think.

Orly orly.gif

*Facepalm*

grope_4_that_date

* what if

the plane flys you to VICE CITY(but in the IV generation) and you get to play one mission in VICE (version in the IV), kinda like how you got to play a mission in Liberty city in San andreas. does that make sense?

basically, rockstar would be giving us a major hint of what new city they would explore next...but chances are, rockstar is not as creative as me. thus, thats not going to happen.

* what if

the plane flys you to VICE CITY(but in the IV generation) and you get to play one mission in VICE (version in the IV), kinda like how you got to play a mission in Liberty city in San andreas. does that make sense?

basically, rockstar would be giving us a major hint of what new city they would explore next...but chances are, rockstar is not as creative as me. thus, thats not going to happen.

Yeah i've been thinking that for a quite a while now. You sure you don't read minds?

I take it back, it would take up too much GB and stuff, no point and people would glitch it and stuff like that... Oh they'll find a way.

* what if

Actually, R* is not as stupid as you...

What a waste of time, all for just one mission.

* what if

No, it would take up too much space for no reason. Why do you think they didn´t open any extra clothing shops? Purely to save space. This thing can only be around 2 GB.

* what if

that would be cool... but I would be happy with flying almost anywhere... maybe if the mission is done for Yusuf we would go to Dubai...

user posted image

The one in the middle is like twice the height of the Empire State Building... I know it's not happening, but how cool would it be to do a mission on the top floor of that?!?!?!