4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Have you recieved EFLC early? SPOILERS!

a211andrew

buffalosoulj4h20

That was a stupid cliffhanger. Youre just getting peoples hopes up. Can someone tell us what he means?

Andrew.... that cliff hanger was perfect, it got me excited without spoiling anything!! icon14.gif

Anyways... I'm thinking there might be a mission along the lines of the one CJ did for Salvatore where he had to take the plane to Liberty City... maybe we get to go to Vice or something for one mission... which would be really cool. Then again... maybe we get to fly the plane... we'll all know very very soon!

bazzaboii95
Andrew.... that cliff hanger was perfect, it got me excited without spoiling anything!! icon14.gif

Anyways... I'm thinking there might be a mission along the lines of the one CJ did for Salvatore where he had to take the plane to Liberty City... maybe we get to go to Vice or something for one mission... which would be really cool. Then again... maybe we get to fly the plane... we'll all know very very soon!

that was my favourite mission

Andrew, you'll always be the king of this thread. You are this thread.

sarcasm.gif

Edited by Cilogy
lazloisdavrock
Andrew, you'll always be the king of this thread. You are this thread.

sarcasm.gif

only if he comes back and saves us from this cliffhanger.

I think we need to settle down.

I mean all he said was that we are in for a surprise. For all we know, once we get in the plane maybe a guy with a scary mask pops out and that's the surprise. The plane gang is f*cking obnoxious.

I mean all he said was that we are in for a surprise. For all we know, once we get in the plane maybe a guy with a scary mask pops out and that's the surprise. The plane gang is f*cking obnoxious.

Lethal Nizzle

Craving this sh*t right now, it's unreal.

Jake get your slimy ass down from Port Talbot and stick your disc in my drive.

lazloisdavrock

lmao, BOOO happy haloween, yes thats going to be it, i see it now mercie_blink.gif

hes probably hinting that the mission will be action packed/fun or something. Not your gonna fly to san andreas then kill CJ.

hes probably hinting that the mission will be action packed/fun or something. Not your gonna fly to san andreas then kill CJ.

Probably not seeing as theyre in alternate universes. But then again you could fly to a portal that takes you to the alternate universe. DAT WULD BE SECK

Probably not seeing as theyre in alternate universes. But then again you could fly to a portal that takes you to the alternate universe. DAT WULD BE SECK

who said i meant carl johnson? i could mean someone else ph34r.gif

SirPsychoSexy

Shouldn't R* avoid these warehouses if they send the games out early? Ruins a lot for the actual release date...

The plane gang is f*cking obnoxious.

yeah... and that's why I suggested that maybe the plane takes you somewhere rather than fueling the fire of "WE GET TO FLY PLANES!!!!!!" But who knows... I'm sure there will be something interesting to it.

I thought of another question actually and this is going back to characters... we know that Roman and Brucie show up, but what about Bernie? A lot of people had been thinking he would since there was that thing in TLAD where you listen in on his conversation and he talks about hanging out with Tony and Luis.

Lethal Nizzle

yeah... and that's why I suggested that maybe the plane takes you somewhere rather than fueling the fire of "WE GET TO FLY PLANES!!!!!!" But who knows... I'm sure there will be something interesting to it.

I thought of another question actually and this is going back to characters... we know that Roman and Brucie show up, but what about Bernie? A lot of people had been thinking he would since there was that thing in TLAD where you listen in on his conversation and he talks about hanging out with Tony and Luis.

Bernies goes to a foam party in Hercules and that's how he meets Bryce Dawkins.

lazloisdavrock

Bernies goes to a foam party in Hercules and that's how he meets Bryce Dawkins.

ha foam dozingoff.gif

@ChrisAndy, I can confirm that the old music from Vanilla IV is back, GTANet is wrong.

We keep getting conflicting reports on this. We need confirmation

The Notorious MOB

I'm amazed at how many people want to spoil the game for themselves before they play it. 18 pages of questions!!?? I'm truley amazed!! nervous.gif

I skipped right to the last page as I'm one of apparently only a handful of people who wants things in the game to be a suprise. Dont get me wrong... I can understand why people want to find things out but I thought I would've been in the majority on this forum rather than the minority.

I just wanted to say that... let the discussion continue smile.gif

I'm amazed at how many people want to spoil the game for themselves before they play it. 18 pages of questions!!?? I'm truley amazed!! nervous.gif

I skipped right to the last page as I'm one of apparently only a handful of people who wants things in the game to be a suprise. Dont get me wrong... I can understand why people want to find things out but I thought I would've been in the majority on this forum rather than the minority.

I just wanted to say that... let the discussion continue smile.gif

I think I read every single page of this and I honestly have only came across one thing I truly would consider to be a spoiler. Little things about how the new vehicles, side missions, what characters appear, the soundtrack etc; I don't really consider spoilers. It's only like major details of plot/missions, which I did come across one, that I don't want spoiled for me.

On the music, I don't have the game, but based on the conflicting reports I'm thinking that they cut out a few of the stations (Massive B, Tuff Gong, Journey, Fusion, Classics, PLR, JNR, The Vibe) and they added new songs to to the remaining stations and then three brand new stations (Vice City FM, RamJam FM, and Self-Actualization FM). I think the stations that weren't cut, like LRR, the Beat, and San Juan Sounds, will have all the songs from the original IV, plus the ones from TLAD and BOGT.

Lethal Nizzle, is that bit about Bernie confirmed by anyone to be in BOGT? Or are you just going by the fact that he said that in IV?

The Notorious MOB
I'm amazed at how many people want to spoil the game for themselves before they play it. 18 pages of questions!!?? I'm truley amazed!!  nervous.gif

I just wanted to say that... let the discussion continue  smile.gif

I think I read every single page of this and I honestly have only came across one thing I truly would consider to be a spoiler. Little things about how the new vehicles, side missions, what characters appear, the soundtrack etc; I don't really consider spoilers. It's only like major details of plot/missions, which I did come across one, that I don't want spoiled for me.

On the music, I don't have the game, but based on the conflicting reports I'm thinking that they cut out a few of the stations (Massive B, Tuff Gong, Journey, Fusion, Classics, PLR, JNR, The Vibe) and they added new songs to to the remaining stations and then three brand new stations (Vice City FM, RamJam FM, and Self-Actualization FM). I think the stations that weren't cut, like LRR, the Beat, and San Juan Sounds, will have all the songs from the original IV, plus the ones from TLAD and BOGT.

Lethal Nizzle, is that bit about Bernie confirmed by anyone to be in BOGT? Or are you just going by the fact that he said that in IV?

Yeah I think you could be right... it would make sense if that was the case. San Juan sounds definitely has new music because there's Latin Music playing in the car in the new IGN Video. The soundtrack was the only thing I wanted to know about and when the first guy said there was no IV in TBOGT I tuned out. I did see somebody else saying that it is included in a different topic. I think the best scenario for everyone would be if what you said is true.