2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ScratchCard

Stupid YouTube Comments & Thumbnails

Benjimino234
user posted image

Genuine lols there.

gigagigot2 spelled 'Owned' wrong lol.giflol.gif

Actually, thats another way of saying "Owned". But he still spelled it wrong, its supposed to be spelled pwned! Yes, that is another way of saying owned, you will see it many times...

Here's is what is reminds me of

Master Mind

Well it's not the comments but it is more the video user. Check for yourself.

P.S. I'm MrTheQuebecer if you check the comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorMaerdADU

This is merely spamming if you want to know what I think of this.

Otter
Well it's not the comments but it is more the video user. Check for yourself.

P.S. I'm MrTheQuebecer if you check the comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorMaerdADU

This is merely spamming if you want to know what I think of this.

While it's kinda stupid (OK, really stupid) I can't deny the awesomeness of being able to collaborate with others in such a way. The notations were added by viewers, and I think it's pretty funny to aim for user generated lyrics. wink.gif

BGModder
While it's kinda stupid (OK, really stupid) I can't deny the awesomeness of being able to collaborate with others in such a way. The notations were added by viewers, and I think it's pretty funny to aim for user generated lyrics. wink.gif

How do viewers add notations?

Benjimino234

user posted image

*facepalm*

Someone can't work out that you can have up to FOUR people on the same Xbox 360. And another person who said, "No."

*FACEPALM*!!!!

ldee

YT comments > 4chan imo, since there's a video ontopic at hand and with no anonymity people keep quarreling, it's really good stuff to waste away reading on.

Frank.s

I'm American and I'm sick of people saying America is the stupidest Country in the world. I think Europe is the stupidest Country.

lol.gif

(but i have a feeling that its trollin')

EduardKoeleJuck

I saw a f*ckin' hilarious one:

i f*ck this song it's a sh*t mother f*ck

I almost shat my pants reading that xD

Freakorama

man ur sick i can draw fry a bit and lila and benda but simpsons is betta dan futurema

coz i dont tink matt likes t cuzz he aint made an epsode i elevin yers

That was on my channel, I face palmed pretty hard.

Chinatown Wars

These piss me off:

Lets just pray that everybody who died was Black!
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAO4A0JqPk8 (IM ISCUTE11)

FROM THE SAME f*ckING GUY:

Who's laughing asshole! One word for c*nts like you!  TRAITOR!
(He replyed to me)

Another video, Same damn f*cking Klu Klux Klan member (Im still iscute11 trying to knock some sense into that bitch)

Get f*cked retard! I just hope they were all ni**er's! And if they were all foreign it save's the tax payer some money having to deport their worthless border jumping asses!
another on this video:

you racist piece of sh*t!! i hope yo ass burn, BURN!!!!!!!! cuz if it wasn't 4 ni**erS?!? yo ass wouldn't have a stoplight!!!!
Wow... these make me sad... Video:

REPLYING TO ME ON THAT VIDEO (JUST REMEMBER IM ISCUTE11):

OMFG!! Thank the heavens this is real life! For a minute I thought that no ni**ers were killed...lol nearly had a heart attack! I just wish more people had been killed, Lets just hope that the fall of the crane was cushioned by lots of black people! Yep, theres nothing I Love seeing more than a load of free loading ni**er's getting crushed under a crane! After all this is America! NOT f*ckING AFRICA!

Ok, his username is 36psi (dumb name)... Go tell him to f*ck off or i will get so mad... It makes me wanna cry that there are these kinds of people in the world... cryani.gif

Im litterally tearing up right now due to that there are these people in the world...

Edit: Ok im not actually crying, there were just a couple tears because when i get sad ANY SADNESS i get tears for some reason. Yes its still sad...

Edited by Chinatown Wars

Gta_Fanat1c
man ur sick i can draw fry a bit and lila and benda but simpsons is betta dan futurema

coz i dont tink matt likes t cuzz he aint made an epsode i elevin yers

That was on my channel, I face palmed pretty hard.

Yep,I remember viewing your old channel with the GTA:NNY video.....what dumb consolefags.(Not saying consoles are bad,people.)

rubba_dukie

Was just watching a Jimi Hendrix video(Hey Joe) and stumbled across this nugget. I believe it was referencing him playing with his teeth.

how does the guitar not shock him

Gta_Fanat1c
Was just watching a Jimi Hendrix video(Hey Joe) and stumbled across this nugget. I believe it was referencing him playing with his teeth.

how does the guitar not shock him

*Sigh*

Some of the comments on YT make me ashamed to be a human. confused.gif

(Hey Joe? I love that song,man!)

SanAndreasManiac

If I ever end up seeing this by accident again... im going to soak my arm in kerosene, light it, then fist f*ck a goat. Then, im going to tit f*ck an ostrich, and jump down a bottomless pit so I starve to death in mid air.

from a Rickroll video

there's a friend of mine who could do the same thing

lol, and I love that song....

Edited by SanAndreasManiac

Arc.

Chorus:

Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground, where an old man of Aran goes around and around, and his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night for a strange kind of fasion theres a wrong and a right, and he'll never never fight over you.

ITS IRON U NOOB

It's not.

lil weasel

Mother and three kids die from smoke inhalation while sleeping.

News reporter gets comment from City fire official:

"We need more fire safety education in the classroom. the kids need to be taught that when there is a fire to 'Stop, Drop, and Roll' to prevent deaths like this."

(by the way: Smoke Alarms were working in the building.)

Freakorama

In relation to a video of me getting the "7 Day Survivor" Achievement in Dead Rising.

user posted image

Reconite

That is f*ckin' brilliant! lol.gif

Benjimino234

I think you definitely deserve this, Futurarama_Freak1

user posted image

But anyway I got sent this video.. It may not be a comment but rather a stupid video of a guy that has Halo 3 and claims he's pro because he shot a real gun in real life and knows about "air resistance."

And shows him trashtalking and he says that line and (while still recording) get owned with a quick comeback. I don't know whether he's serious or joking. Just watch how much of a douche bag he sounds.

Edited by Benjimino234

Bates_GTA

Found the absolute perfect video for this thread.

I've watched it about 10 times. Hilarious.

Benjimino234

God Damn that was funny, especially,

"I'd bone that chick

I boned your mom

U bone your palm

Oh snap, epic Pwnage!"

Mister Beastly

It's really f*cking annoying when you get some trolls comment. Like on a episode of The Universe I was watching about a theoretical life form on a planet with low gravity could be like a floating balloon looking thing then a whole bunch of people commented "Looks more like a bunch of floating testicles to me."

jimmy.

There are lots of extremely Islamophobic people on youtube that I see many times I watch videos with a political orientation. They may just be totally racist, but they are outspoken in their hatred for Islam, probably because it's the most acceptable racism right now, due to the US wars and the Israeli situation. They want to kill/convert every Muslim, usually explicitly, and this justifies endless war to that end. They assume all Muslims are violent and primitive despite not actually knowing any Muslims in real life. They typically have subscriptions to channels related to Christopher Hitchens, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Michael Savage. It's scary how so far off the deep end people can get with certain talk radio and other really ideological media. Islamophobia was part of American popular mainstream culture before 9-11 to a certain extent, manifested for example by the disproporionate number of bad guys in movies being Middle Eastern. It obviously exploded after 9-11, though.

Here's a posting from a now-banned youtube member whose postings I replied to a lot.

Not in the USA it is not! It maybe in EUnuch land or the Euro-trash zone and in Canada but not in the USA: Infact with what I know about Islam I would never convict anyone for killing ANY self confessed Muslim on sight! And soon More Americans will know what Muslims are and Islam is: We will have Bounties on them! No Muslim is tollerable globally! Islam merits total extermination! Just like the Aztecs with human sacrafice and canibalism!

These people love Fox News, and they get ethno-centric and militaristic talking points from there and take it to the next level. Fox News, and said youtube user and a suprising number of others also romanticize the unnecessary bombing of the inner-city of Dresden, which killed easily several tens of thousands of civilians, during WWII. They use it to justify genocide, as is done in this video, and as I've seen parroted many times in comments.

Edited by jimmy.

Mister Beastly

You know I really think that doesn't belong in this topic. That sounds like a political rant instead of talking about YouTube comments.

D- Ice

There are lots of extremely Islamophobic people on youtube that I see many times I watch videos with a political orientation. They may just be totally racist, but they are outspoken in their hatred for Islam, probably because it's the most acceptable racism right now, due to the US wars and the Israeli situation. They want to kill/convert every Muslim, usually explicitly, and this justifies endless war to that end. They assume all Muslims are violent and primitive despite not actually knowing any Muslims in real life. They typically have subscriptions to channels related to Christopher Hitchens, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, and Michael Savage. It's scary how so far off the deep end people can get with certain talk radio and other really ideological media. Islamophobia was part of American popular mainstream culture before 9-11 to a certain extent, manifested for example by the disproporionate number of bad guys in movies being Middle Eastern. It obviously exploded after 9-11, though.

Here's a posting from a now-banned youtube member whose postings I replied to a lot.

Not in the USA it is not! It maybe in EUnuch land or the Euro-trash zone and in Canada but not in the USA: Infact with what I know about Islam I would never convict anyone for killing ANY self confessed Muslim on sight! And soon More Americans will know what Muslims are and Islam is: We will have Bounties on them! No Muslim is tollerable globally! Islam merits total extermination! Just like the Aztecs with human sacrafice and canibalism!

These people love Fox News, and they get ethno-centric and militaristic talking points from there and take it to the next level. Fox News, and said youtube user and a suprising number of others also romanticize the unnecessary bombing of the inner-city of Dresden, which killed easily several tens of thousands of civilians, during WWII. They use it to justify genocide, as is done in this video, and as I've seen parroted many times in comments.

Haha, I don't gain as much pleasure arguing with such people, who like you said are way off the deep end and have long crossed the point of no return, where they can come back to normality or comprehension of any logic outside their hatred.

I usually just ask them to elaborate and gain a few cheap laught out of the depth of ignorance and stupidity human mentality can deteriorate thanks to the effects of hate.

If I have time I will try to get extremists from both sides onto one youtube discussion and enjoying the ahte-mongering and stupid comments and insults that will ensue. Ok, maybe that's a bit pathetic, but I'm sure it'll make interesting reading, especially since both sides will be too preocupied making their dumb comments to be doing any real harm to society.

Also, just like to say I'm so glad that I'm not the only one to notice the ridiculous levels of demonisation of Muslims/Arabs in mainstream US media way before 9/11, mainly like you said by the disproportionate amount of Arab/Muslim antagonists. If only more people were intelligent and open-minded enough to notice things like that rather than just absorb all the prejudice, the world would be a much better place.

Btw, absolutely love that vid you posted. Man I miss Fox News now. tounge2.gif

Edited by D- Ice

Robinski

Haha, I don't gain as much pleasure arguing with such people, who like you said are way off the deep end and have long crossed the point of no return, where they can come back to normality or comprehension of any logic outside their hatred.

I usually just ask them to elaborate and gain a few cheap laught out of the depth of ignorance and stupidity uman mentality can deteriorate thanks to the effects of hate.

Yeah it can be quite funny, until you realise that the people you're arguing with are essentially just caricatures of people you know. Welcome to the bigoted North I guess suicidal.gif

Benjimino234

Found this on a Daft Punk Around the World video

theres probably like one black guy in daft punk, anything cool always has a black guy

and

user posted image

Freakorama

This was on one of my videos of SKATE 1

user posted image

General Goose

As a Rammstein fan, I often find vids of them on the Tube with comment sections filled with Nazi discussions.

Illousion

omg gaaaay the was this 1 time when i sor 2 guys sittin on a park bench kissing that was tha gayest thing iv ever seen till now

The f*ck?