Post Yo' pets

spdrlfc

Been done already, you could search... HOWEVER, given that bumping garners warnings from Mod staff as well, you can better try your luck with a new posting I guess???

user posted image

Mowgli is the American Cocker Spaniel, named after the Jungle Book boy. Haha. And the bulldog is Daisy. I've got another three dogs, one is a stray, a miniature snauchzer, and my favourite, a mix. The mix's name is Scruffy and he's awesomely smart. tounge.gif

Been done already, you could search... HOWEVER, given that bumping garners warnings from Mod staff as well, you can better try your luck with a new posting I guess???

You've got a lot of f*cking nerve criticizing anyone's posting habits. It's like a crack head telling a meth addict to get their life straight.

Here's my cat here, Roscoe.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Left to right: Hershey, Gracie.

user posted image

Jake.

user posted image

Left to right: Bailey, Hope.

user posted image

Hailey.

(I realize Hailey's eyes look retarded. I can't get rid of red eye for sh*t.)

Edited by Pat

Slosten.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

My little buddy Jack who sadly had to be put down merely 2 weeks ago, he was 15 and for a little dog like a Silky Terrier its pretty good.

user posted image

Photo is about 12 months old but its the last photo I had of him sad.gif

user posted image

What is this Mickey Mouse BULLsh*t? You have no interest in the thread. You have no pet pics. You're not commenting on other members' pet pics. So what is the motherf*cking point of coming into a thread you're not going to contribute to, and pretend like you're a moderator? Why don't you just shut the fu... nevermind.

user posted image

user posted image

Hmm. Are those female? I think I remember reading like 90% of cats with that fur pattern are female, and pretty much all ginger/orange cats are male. Nice pics, btw.

user posted image

user posted image

This is my (relatively) new dog, Boston. An 8-week old German Shepherd.

Hmm. Are those female? I think I remember reading like 90% of cats with that fur pattern are female, and pretty much all ginger/orange cats are male. Nice pics, btw.

Yeah, there both female

@ Pat: Nice labradors.

@ GTA3Freak: Sorry to hear sad.gif

cornedbeefsandwich

user posted image

What is this Mickey Mouse BULLsh*t? You have no interest in the thread. You have no pet pics. You're not commenting on other members' pet pics. So what is the motherf*cking point of coming into a thread you're not going to contribute to, and pretend like you're a moderator? Why don't you just shut the fu... nevermind.

i know, for some reason, it sems like every jackass wants to act like their a MOD. (i call em' "forum vigilantes")

on topic, alfie is really cute.

@ Pat: Nice labradors.

Thanks. Believe it or not, Hershey is actually Gracie's two year old son. No idea who the father is, she was impregnated while we still let them roam the neighborhood (before our neighbors started being hypocritical jackasses).

Sophie was also a black lab, just like Hershey (and she was his sister, obviously), but... well, you know.

Slosten.gif

These two were taken this afternoon using my new digital camera which I got yesterday:

My beardie called Phoenix. He has a small cowboy hat that he wears, I still need to get a picture though - I'll get one soon!

user posted image

This is our family Oscar (fish) called... Oscar

user posted image

He's not quite the size of our old Oscar, who was also named Oscar. He's not with us anymore, though.

user posted image

... and just to confirm, those are my sisters fingers, not mine.

These are pretty old pictures, dating from like 2005:

Kiki the Ferret - She loves booze, and she bites a lot

user posted image

There's a few videos of her on YouTube. Here's one of her

Honey

user posted image

Smokey Joe

user posted image

You've got a lot of f*cking nerve criticizing anyone's posting habits. It's like a crack head telling a meth addict to get their life straight.

Here's my cat here, Roscoe.

user posted image

None the less his post still stands.

1manarmy- That is the most adorable dog ever (the one on the left) SQUEE XD.

user posted image

I am Dmitri Rascalov - Play Free Online Games

@Tet: Aww bless! The 2 cats look pretty young there. I'm sure they're a bit bigger now but they're adorable at that 'little sh*t' stage.

Sorry about the dog too sad.gif.

user posted image

That's Tia, the eldest. Friendliest cat you'll ever meet. Never leaves you alone smile.gif.

user posted image

Ronnie, the little sh*tbag as we called him. Cheeky little bugger. Unfortunately he got run over a few months back.

user posted image

Ronnie's brother Reggie. Bit of a pansy as cats come bless him, but awesome cat. We think he's got issues with his sight, either that or he's just really dopey.

user posted image

Newest member (as of 2 days ago) called Alfie. Sorry for the crap pic but the little bugger won't stay still for longer than 2 seconds at a time. He's quickly becoming my favourite and seems to have taken to attacking me and me only. Playfightings always fun.

We've one other cat too, Billy, but he's very very elusive. We rarely see him. He's a rescue cat who is petrified of humans but trusts us enough to stay in the house if it's cold out and to get food if he's hungry. At least he's got somewhere nice to stay now. He was abused as a kitten hence the timid nature.

None the less his post still stands.

Is it really necessary to quote the whole post just to tell me that? Stand up for a bit, Slamman needs a break from you riding his dick.

My newest addition, a little black kitten that showed up at my place, so yeah, kept him since nobody claimed him.

user posted image

Edited by Runey.
user posted image

Cute pets guys.

We'll here's mine:

My dog Benno in his winter costume:

user posted image

My cat Bruno stretching out:

user posted image

They both are about a year old.

My cats:

Bilbo (He passed away a fair bit ago though)

user posted image

Monty

user posted image

Meko

user posted image

Max

user posted image

Clem Fandango
user posted image

That's one of those dogs that are so cute, you burst out laughing at the site of them. smile.gif