lilmcnessy

[BETA|IV|.net]Car Dealership Mod

Do you want guards?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want guards?

• Yes
    • No
    • Some other sort of security
    • Guards that spawn when you damage or steal a car and aren't seen any other times

lilmcnessy

Could anyone find out for me how to use this native please

"GET_CAR_MODEL_VALUE"

Gta Fishhead

Hey there, erm...., I was thinking how good this mod is and that's why I want to ask you something, would you permit me to make and release a mod quite similar to this but for Gta San Andreas, and I will include you in the credits(my computer is weak that is why I can't play Gta 4 on my computer cryani.gif ), so that is why I want to make this mod for Gta SA...

lilmcnessy

You don't have to ask me to make a mod

Especially if it is for San Andreas

Gta Fishhead

You don't have to ask me to make a mod

Especially if it is for San Andreas

Not only to make it, also to release it lol....

Does that mean yes?

And one more, what are the configuration for your computer, so I know what computer to buy? confused.gif

lilmcnessy

I still don't know which cars to use

Everyone say what cars you want and we will make a vote

MadcapSmoky22
Could anyone find out for me how to use this native please

"GET_CAR_MODEL_VALUE"

Can't you add all cars except from useless like trucks?

Btw: It would be uber cool if you could make an option for proofs for vehicles. Like you drive into some marker in some location, and you choose what proof feature you want to buy. I love driving around with black buletproof washington.

tomworld10

Hi,

I haven't tested it. But seeing the shots make me say I LOVE THIS sh*t !!!!!!

Awesome work mate. Keep it up and have many cookies

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

and Have fun

PS: can't wait for the boats...

bio88

Will vehicles be saved? Like park it, go to the other side of the city, come back and its there?

BladeVsNeo

Is this mod still in development because I am finding that both scripts are crashing for me about 95% of the time.

This is the error:

2010-04-06 21:17:17 - Error in constructor of script 'PoorDealership':

System.Exception: RemoteEvent 'NativeInvoke' threw a System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory during remote call to native function 'CREATE_CAR'!

at GTA.ScriptThread.LoadScriptNow()

2010-04-06 21:17:20 - Error in constructor of script 'CarDealerShip':

System.Exception: RemoteEvent 'NativeInvoke' threw a System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory during remote call to native function 'CREATE_CAR'!

apocalypsefu

Hi, I've been wanting to try this mod for a bit now, but when i do i get this error

2010-08-15 11:56:55 - Error in constructor of script 'CarDealerShip':

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void GTA.Blip.set_Display(Int32)'.

Is it just not supported for the latest patch or what?

expanium33

Hey lilmcnessy!

Can you help me or someone? When i load gta this mod gives me an error: "Error in 'CarDealerShip'".

I have the latest patch and seems everything is okay.

Thank you so much.

gangmug
Hey lilmcnessy!

Can you help me or someone? When i load gta this mod gives me an error: "Error in 'CarDealerShip'".

I have the latest patch and seems everything is okay.

Thank you so much.

Yeah I get the same problem, I also use the Component mod which says the same thing any help?

Gokaic

The reason these mods get errors is because they have not been updated to work with the latest scripthook.net/version of the game. Hopefully lilmcnessy will come back and update his mods, because they are all awesome!

lilmcnessy

Update!

This update is for the original car dealership

DotNet Version BETA 0.5

Updates Since BETA 0.2

-Added guards who attack when you damage a car or steal a car

-When you steal a car you get a 2 star wanted level and when you damage a car you get a 1 star

-You must let the cars respawn before you go back to the dealership if you damage any cars ( you can do so by driving a distance away)

-Fater framerate

-Better, shorter code

-More stable

-No guards at cheap dealership

Bugs

-(Unconfirmed)The game may crash

-Framerate lowers when you are close to dealership

Download

Download Cheap Dealer Ship

NEW DEALER SHIP VEHICLES!!!

Sultan

Sultan RS

PMP 600

feltzer

Esperanto

Cavalcade

Blista Compact

Sentinel

Schafter

Ruiner

Rebla

Presidente

Moonbeam

Minivan

Faggio

Freeway

Hellfury

NRG 900F

NRG 900RR

PCJ 600

Sanchez

Zombie

Edited by lilmcnessy

TheTomster

lilmcnessy's post above

Dude this is awesome, and a complete coincidence. I downloaded the old one last night, and it didn't work, even on my old patch. I'll give your new one a try right now! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I tried both, and I think you might have messed up the links. Both of them have the exotic dealership for me. <_< I really want the cheap car dealer for realism, good thing is, is that the exotic one works for me finally! biggrin.gif

Edited by TheTomster

lilmcnessy
lilmcnessy's post above

Dude this is awesome, and a complete coincidence. I downloaded the old one last night, and it didn't work, even on my old patch. I'll give your new one a try right now! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I tried both, and I think you might have messed up the links. Both of them have the exotic dealership for me. <_< I really want the cheap car dealer for realism, good thing is, is that the exotic one works for me finally! biggrin.gif

oops, my bad, fixed it

What do you think of the new one?

Does it run better and do you like the guards?

TheTomster

lilmcnessy's post above

oops, my bad, fixed it

Well, it never worked for me in the past. The new one is excellent however, guards are a nice touch, would've been stupid without them. Excellent mod man! I'll try your cheap car dealership right now, been waiting for it. happy.gif This will most likely be permanently installed in my game. wink.gif

EDIT: Some pics!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Also, I just wanted to know if we would be seeing some normal car dealerships in the future? I see you mentioned "new cars for dealerships" but I don't see any minivans, Sultan RS, etc. spawning in my dealers. confused.gif Unless, you have it set up to spawn different cars each time you visit. This is my first visit to it. wink.gif

BTW, I did notice the framerate drop thing, but my frames drop from 40 to 35, so it's quite acceptable. tounge.gif

Edited by TheTomster

lilmcnessy

Update!

NEW DEALERSHIP IN ALGONQUIN (I spelled it right!)

Download 3rd Dealer Ship!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by lilmcnessy

AlexLB

Very nice dude!

I'll download it and make some burning hellish havoc there with my APC! biggrin.gif

lilmcnessy
Very nice dude!

I'll download it and make some burning hellish havoc there with my APC! biggrin.gif

haha, thanks

QUOTE (lilmcnessy @ Nov 29 2010, 18:04)

QUOTE (TheTomster @ Nov 30 2010, 09:37)

QUOTE (lilmcnessy @ Nov 29 2010, 04:35)

lilmcnessy's post above

oops, my bad, fixed it

Well, it never worked for me in the past. The new one is excellent however, guards are a nice touch, would've been stupid without them. Excellent mod man! I'll try your cheap car dealership right now, been waiting for it. happy.gif This will most likely be permanently installed in my game. wink.gif

Nice screenshots! Framerate drop is normal because every half a second, it checks if you are in one of the cars

TheTomster

Update!

Pics didn't work for me, but I'm downloading it right now. I'll have pics up in a second. happy.gif Best mod ever. You are a saviour man!

EDIT: Eh, this one is giving me problems. First thing I noticed, there was no traffic. wow.gif Then, when I got close to the dealer, the game crashed. I then teleported to the dealer, the 2nd try, and saw it for a split second, nice car arrangement, but again, crashed. Looks like this one might need more bug testing, but it's all good, every mod has problems, and I really dig the cheap car lot. wink.gif

Edited by TheTomster

lilmcnessy

Update!

Pics didn't work for me, but I'm downloading it right now. I'll have pics up in a second. happy.gif Best mod ever. You are a saviour man!

EDIT: Eh, this one is giving me problems. First thing I noticed, there was no traffic. wow.gif Then, when I got close to the dealer, the game crashed. I then teleported to the dealer, the 2nd try, and saw it for a split second, nice car arrangement, but again, crashed. Looks like this one might need more bug testing, but it's all good, every mod has problems, and I really dig the cheap car lot. wink.gif

I think I left some codes in there, this one is a bit difficult because of the size of it so i'll have a look

I took out the codes and also changed something to make it a bit faster but it never crashed on me when I went there

Do you have the other dealship mods running?

Edited by lilmcnessy

TheTomster
Update!

I think I left some codes in there, this one is a bit difficult because of the size of it so i'll have a look

I took out the codes and also changed something to make it a bit faster but it never crashed on me when I went there

Yeah I did, I guess that's bad huh? I was able to run the exotic and cheap dealers together, thought I could run all three. I even tried 2 of them with the 3rd dealer, nothing worked. I'll try it again lol.

lilmcnessy
Update!

Yeah I did, I guess that's bad huh? I was able to run the exotic and cheap dealers together, thought I could run all three. I even tried 2 of them with the 3rd dealer, nothing worked. I'll try it again lol.

I think you may be going over the car limit so try car dealer 3 by itself and see if it runs and if it doesn't, i'm not sure what's wrong

JeromeComrad1

hey man when i have this mod on all the cars on the streets disappear and if i install the traffic fix the game crashes pls help