I Swallowed A Stinkbug!

ghost of delete key

Shield bugs are quite common in countries around the Mediterranean Sea. They can smell funny (and I'm sure they don't taste that great either), but otherwise they're completely harmless. Or, at least the ones I see all the time when on holiday. I think feeling sick because of this is mostly between the ears. Kudos for failing to notice a critter the size of a dime in your mouth before swallowing, by the way. tounge.gif

you mean like this?

user posted image

Keep enough of them in the house, and they'll keep the stinkbugs at bay.

biggrin.gif

Yes, but those things bite (or sting, whatever) hard. I found one about half that size a few years ago. I'm never touching them again.

I went to a chinese restaurant once, and ordered some hot tea.

Drank about 90% of it, opened up the pot for some strange reason.

2 cockroaches sitting in there dead.

Needless to say I sprayed their bathroom with vomit.

I was about.. 14 or something. sh*t sucked.

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

Ahaha, did they got closed down for that?

Because in all technicality they should have been.

Should of asked for 100 bucks or you would sue for it monocle.gif

I was young, my mom didn't want to make a scene.

They did allow me to have my entire meal for free..

But yeah, shortly afterwards (within the year) they shut down. So, a small happy ending for the situation.

692fc89cb34cdeaba6dffeb5b9f4be3f611300ec

Suicide is the only option!

But seriously, I can't really see swallowing just 1 being hazardous really. Now if it was like 50... maybe...

Jesus christ, you swallowed one of the nasty little f*ckers? I get them all overt my house and whenever I try to sleep I find like four or five in my blanket. I have a dustbuster next to the bed so i can suck up the little c*nts.

user posted image

Keep enough of them in the house, and they'll keep the stinkbugs at bay.

biggrin.gif

JESUS CHRIST!

I HATE THOSE MOTHERf*ckERS!

I seriously jumped and almost gaged when I saw that, luckily we only have the small ones where I live. I had one crawling up my arm whilst on the computer once and I literally screamed and took a shower and changed my clothing. I have a phobia of centipedes/millipedes.

I would rather have stinkbugs than f*cking mili/centipedes.

OHH MY GOD. I JUST SAW THE HOUSE CENTI/MILLIPEDE ON THE OTHER PAGE! I cant look at this thread anymore.

Edited by corvettelover

SanAndreasManiac

I Swallowed A Stinkbug!

What should I do?

puke, puke and puke again

btw, that's an advice for who want to be a top-model too biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

OT: man, that's stinky as hell, 2 times last month, some bugs (don't know the specie, didn't see it) landed and left their ooze in my school uniform, that was annoying and disgusting, to have to walk back from school stinking

gtathebest4ever

That's messed up. But hey, if those weird reality TV show people can eat live cock-a-roaches and other insects, why couldn't you? ph34r.gif

I'd rather drink that exotic alpaca sh*t coffee than do that again. (Yes, there's really such a thing. confused.gif )

"Waiter! This coffee tastes like sh*t!" biggrin.gif ......I saw that concoction on "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" the other day. He said it tastes very good, but then again he eats spoiled goat meat.....I personally couldn't swallow the fact(literally) that I'm drinking filtered cat sh*t. f*ck, you're better off going down into your basement and sifting a couple of nuggets out of the catbox! tounge2.gif

28a3ogg.jpg

Hang on, Imma gonna laugh long and hard at this, then I let ya finish....

haha It gets old some days, but thanks to Kanye West, we can all get annoying with plays on his infamous line, but....

Getting back to swallowing foreign objects. SPIT IT OUT (as Rush would suggest) next time that happens.

There is an "old wives tale" about an old lady who swallowed a fly, I guess she'll die.

I've seen them millipedes in my apartment, they go after the spiders I assume, that's all I have in my home.

erm, you have to say something more like "Hang on, Imma happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Oxidizer eating his own dick was one of the best bug eating things of all time" for that to be the Kanye West thing...

90FHTZo.png

This topic has potential to be as awesome as the cock(roach) in PS2 topic tounge.gif.

Btw, when I read the title, that's what first came to my mind.

FIOszpJ.gif

I'd rather drink that exotic alpaca sh*t coffee than do that again. (Yes, there's really such a thing. confused.gif )

"Waiter! This coffee tastes like sh*t!" biggrin.gif ......I saw that concoction on "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" the other day. He said it tastes very good, but then again he eats spoiled goat meat.....I personally couldn't swallow the fact(literally) that I'm drinking filtered cat sh*t. f*ck, you're better off going down into your basement and sifting a couple of nuggets out of the catbox! tounge2.gif

I have had the sh*t weasel coffee back when I ran a cafe...and scary as it sounds it is very tasty. not worth the price, but worth the experience I guess.

SanAndreasManiac

I personally couldn't swallow the fact(literally) that I'm drinking filtered cat sh*t. f*ck, you're better off going down into your basement and sifting a couple of nuggets out of the catbox! tounge2.gif

haha, Billy, you so funny! how's Grim Reaper? and Mandy?

lol.giflol.gif

ghost of delete key

I have had the sh*t weasel coffee back when I ran a cafe...and scary as it sounds it is very tasty.  not worth the price, but worth the experience I guess.

user posted image

YYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMYYY!!!!!

Oh, WAIT...

TRIPMILLS PUT CAMEL SH*T IN HIS MOUTH!?!?!??!

...and recommends it, too! nervous.gif

user posted image

^^ Me at tripmills' cafe ^^

"DAMN, TRIP! THIS SH*T TASTES LIKE POO!!! ...THE F*CK?!"

..."Hang on, Imma happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Oxidizer eating his own dick was one of the best bug eating things of all time"...

lol.gif Have a cookie. cookie.gif

I guess that would be a brew with a nutty aroma... suicidal.gif

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

There's nothing you can do besides sh*tting it out or something.

I found this out the hard way. When I was younger I swallowed a 2p Coin, I soon found it burried amongst my sh*t in the loo biggrin.gif

ghost of delete key

I found this out the hard way. When I was younger I swallowed a 2p Coin, I soon found it burried amongst my sh*t in the loo biggrin.gif

I don't know which is more disturbing...

the fact that you swallowed a big coin, mercie_blink.gif

or the fact that you rescued it from your turd. cry.gif

@ beep41:

So sorry.

Hey, send me a burrito, will ya?

I don't cave a car right now, and Quakertown has no good Mexican food.

scagv35.jpg

"I can just imagine him driving off the edge of a cliff like Thelma & Louise, playing his Q:13 mix at full volume, crying into a bottle." - Craig

I didn't quite "rescue" it, I just saw it at the bottom of my toilet wink.gif

That ain't nothing I was swallowed a dime and when I defecated I've gotten change for a dime because they're were two nickels sitting on a floater lol.gif Nah just joking.

So I guess godky, is OK. Didn't get sick which is good. Ever since this topic was created, I've been extra careful with my coffee mug. I'm constantly checking and viewing of what's inside before I gulped it down. I take my coffee black so, if something falls in there it will be hard to detect, so I'm keeping it next to me at all times. I'm also putting a cover over it just in case.

Oh,now I feel reassured.

• 3 months later...

cool.gif Dude, I have a couple stinkers in my house, do you know why or how to get rid of them? notify.gif I seen one in my kitchen, got a book to smack it with, said to it "o yea little F-er im comin for ya" it turned looked at me then flew in attack mode at me. angry.gif f-er's goin down now! devil.gif im on a mission. ph34r.gif n-e 1 out there able to help? colgate.gif

rolleyes.gif by the way i got 2 kids, no pestisides r aloud, otherwise this would b alot easyer rolleyes.gif

cool.gif Dude, I have a couple stinkers in my house, do you know why or how to get rid of them? notify.gif I seen one in my kitchen, got a book to smack it with, said to it "o yea little F-er im comin for ya" it turned looked at me then flew in attack mode at me. angry.gif f-er's goin down now! devil.gif im on a mission. ph34r.gif n-e 1 out there able to help? colgate.gif

rolleyes.gif by the way i got 2 kids, no pestisides r aloud, otherwise this would b alot easyer rolleyes.gif

Awesome, now GTFO

Do. Not. Want.

Dude, what the f*ck?

I was halfway through a bowl of Shredded Wheat, looked down in the bowl, saw a ton of weevils crawling in the Shredded Wheat, then I was like,

"FACCCKKKKKK , I'm EATING SHREDDED WHEAT!

ghost of delete key

cool.gif Dude, I have a couple stinkers in my house, do you know why or how to get rid of them? notify.gif  I seen one in my kitchen, got a book to smack it with, said to it "o yea little F-er im comin for ya" it turned looked at me then flew in attack mode at me. angry.gif f-er's goin down now!  devil.gif  im on a mission. ph34r.gif  n-e 1 out there able to help?  colgate.gif

LEIK NO WAI!!!1!

Nice to necro old posts, huh? colgate.gif

I guess it's ok, since it's one of mine.

I was halfway through a bowl of Shredded Wheat, looked down in the bowl, saw a ton of weevils crawling in the Shredded Wheat, then I was like,

"FACCCKKKKKK , I'm EATING SHREDDED WHEAT!

Don't do that.

Shredded Wheat is for goats and geriatrics.

Honestly, this crap happened 4 months ago, and I'm still looking in my coffe cup before I touch it.

You have NO idea exactly how brutal that was. I think it gave me PTSD. cry.gif

I friggin' hate the ice and cold, but at least that means there's no stinkbugs crawling about.

But when the weather warms up...

scagv35.jpg

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.