Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,080 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

RetroSpazzin

Member Photos

universetwisters

...What were you doing in your sister's room?

If the skinny jeans, fancy phone case, and tendency-to-wear-ballcaps-while-indoors, I'd suspect he was making a vine for instagram or however the hell those work.

Mr. House

If the skinny jeans, fancy phone case, and tendency-to-wear-ballcaps-while-indoors, I'd suspect he was making a vine for instagram or however the hell those work.

I think you are missing my implication in that post.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Well she had a mirror in her room and with that I would be able to take a full picture of my self.

I just got back from school and forgot to take off my hat and I don't make vines and I rarely use instagram

Frank Brown

Well she had a mirror in her room and with that I would be able to take a full picture of my self.

Yes, because iPhones don't have front facing cameras.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Yes, because iPhones don't have front facing cameras.

Well I could of done that but I wanted to get a full shot of my self

SingularSoul

Here's a photo of me from Christmas Day. Before any of you comment on how young I look, please keep in mind that this was taken after a clean shave, and I've always had a chubby baby face. Somehow, cameras always make this 10 times more obvious, as well as making me look like a dwarf; I'm 6'.

(Also had to photoshop myself out of another image, since family members were included in the original)

EDIT: JESUS THIS PIC IS HIGH RESOLUTION. Sorry folks...

bwgLgqv.jpg

Edited by SingularSoul

Frank Brown

Here's a photo of me from Christmas Day. Before any of you comment on how young I look, please keep in mind that this was taken after a clean shave, and I've always had a chubby baby face. Somehow, cameras always make this 10 times more obvious, as well as making me look like a dwarf; I'm 6'.

(Also had to photoshop myself out of another image, since family members were included in the original)

nba_g_griffin_576.jpg

Blake Griffin?

universetwisters

nba_g_griffin_576.jpg

Blake Griffin?

I've got a cousin who looks like Blake Griffin, albeit with different hair.

377336_436133413099946_1485466481_n.jpg

SingularSoul

nba_g_griffin_576.jpg

Blake Griffin?

As a Clippers fan, this made my night :)

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

This is me couple years ago ( I think the first day of grade 9 or 10 )

969675_619144481447795_584479716_n.jpg

Mr. Scratch

I didn't know The Doctor has an account here.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

I didn't know The Doctor has an account here.

Who's the doctor ?

universetwisters

Why in the cock do people wear caps at that angle? That's not how you wear caps, flip friggin knobs.

ten-a-penny

Why in the cock do people wear caps at that angle? That's not how you wear caps, flip friggin knobs.

let people dress as how they want :p

as long as they don't wear all-out green, mossy sh*t. or I'll send my fighter army after them :miranda:

RedBull FM

Wearing a cap backwards is better.

universetwisters

as long as they don't wear all-out green, mossy sh*t. or I'll send my fighter army after them :miranda:

But why would you wear something against it's intended purpose? Caps with visors were made to keep the sun out of your eyes, and in the past few years, It seems like all these swaggots are taking articles of clothing and defeating the entire purpose of their intentions. How's the sun going to keep the sun out of your eyes at an angle like this?

y5evedur.jpg

GTA3Rockstar

thm_thm_phpV9Xxwb.jpg

Pink tux is how to roll.

LOL talk about old

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

CatDog96

But why would you wear something against it's intended purpose? Caps with visors were made to keep the sun out of your eyes, and in the past few years, It seems like all these swaggots are taking articles of clothing and defeating the entire purpose of their intentions. How's the sun going to keep the sun out of your eyes at an angle like this?

y5evedur.jpg

The hat in that picture is at an optimal angle to protect your eyes from the sun.

universetwisters

y5evedur.jpg

The hat in that picture is at an optimal angle to protect your eyes from the sun.

How about folks like these?

thumb.jpg

ten-a-penny

thumb.jpg

sadly.....89% of the BROKEN Libyan "teenagers" are like this :( I'm glad my school had none of those.

universetwisters

thumb.jpg

sadly.....89% of the BROKEN Libyan "teenagers" are like this :( I'm glad my school had none of those.

That's the one thing I hate about the youth of today, middle/upper class suburban kids who wear the "swag" clothes their parents buy them who think they're the baddest, toughest gangsters in the world. The world? Nah. A suburb of Cincinnati? That's being generous.

Wigger-kids.jpg

ten-a-penny

That's the one thing I hate about the youth of today, middle/upper class suburban kids who wear the "swag" clothes their parents buy them who think they're the baddest, toughest gangsters in the world. The world? Nah. A suburb of Cincinnati? That's being generous.

Wigger-kids.jpg

funny as how I still remember;

when I was in the second year of Junior school, there were youths who are ACTUAL youths. no bad dress codes, no "badass" moves, nothing. clean. :^: 'til a "badass" dude came up.......:facedesk: you'll see the major difference. my friend Mohammed, although he "turn school upside-down", he's respectful. while the new dude, disaster.

:sui: at least my school is clean :p

universetwisters

Wigger-kids.jpg

funny as how I still remember;

when I was in the second year of Junior school, there were youths who are ACTUAL youths. no bad dress codes, no "badass" moves, nothing. clean. :^: 'til a "badass" dude came up....... :facedesk: you'll see the major difference. my friend Mohammed, although he "turn school upside-down", he's respectful. while the new dude, disaster.

:sui: at least my school is clean :p

I never got why people would want to act like a ghettoblasting slum rat. When I think of ghettos, I think of poverty, disease, drugs, etc. Certainly not a life I'd like to live, let alone glorify.

CatDog96

thumb.jpg

he has sunglasses, maybe his neck gets badly sunburnt.

trip

Damn. Anyone remember when the mods used to scold people for spamming up this topic?

Anyway...long story short: I probably drive more miles in GTA games than in real life. My wife always knows my driving may be a bit more aggressive when I have been playing a bunch of GTA. Today we had to run some errands and a few seconds after I pulled out of the parking spot my wife says "Oh sh*t, you've been playing a lot of GTA lately". Not a minute after that she says "Oh sh*t you even look like your GTA dude"!

VcWGvku.jpg

0_0.jpg

THE GHETTO SAMURAI

IDK man I thought it was straight but I guess it wasn't

Wearing a cap backwards is better.

I don't like wearing hat's backwards, it just doesn't feel right on my head

GTA_stu

Damn. Anyone remember when the mods used to scold people for spamming up this topic?

Yh people are taking the piss now. It's not like every single post has to have a picture of someone, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of chat about someone else's photo. But you guys are ruining the thread.

uvl7.png

RoadRunner71

Wow

Cool

Such SWAG

So YOLO

universetwisters

Yh people are taking the piss now. It's not like every single post has to have a picture of someone, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of chat about someone else's photo. But you guys are ruining the thread.

uvl7.png

I literally never imagined you looking like that.

gtamann123
20140209_164849_zps5f06913f.jpg