Member Photos

RetroSpazzin

It's simple really, just post the pictures of the real player's behind GTA ^^

Now No one is forcing you to post a picture of yourself, heck if ya want to post a drawing that's similar to you.

People.. show us the face behind the mask! These "Coffee Mug" shots are only funny once

and now I'm not sure if this will be locked or moved, whatever if it does then i am sorry for not realizing it was against the rules!

Im sure this thread has a long and healthy life ahead of it icon14.gif

WbZaxRP.png

Tankard, Mug and shot.

user posted image

EDIT: here's an actual mug shot glass.

user posted image

EDIT: That's not what I ment! D: That's not even close! Damn you young people and your... crap what was it called... something humor... screw it

Fine, I'll just post my picture D:

Um I'll go with this one for now ^^

user posted image

kinda old.. like a year old... but I pretty much look the same

Edited by RetroSpazzin

Its massive fa**ots like futurama freak and flat face who f*ck these topics up for the rest of us. Alliteration is key son.

user posted image

I like this photo

user posted imageuser posted image

THank you Chris and.. Hell no..? That mug crap wasn't even that funny... though that mug with the cookies is something I need to look up... But anyway thanks for staying on topic

Ok i've had my fun lol, here's one of me.

user posted image

• Like 2

lol thank you Flat-face, awesome by the way

Edit: Have to ask, why would this be locked? I haven't been on these forums enough to find out...

Edited by RetroSpazzin

if the spam continues it might be but.. we seem to be on topic so.. this could either be locked or pinned lol.gif

Ah, let's hope people stay on topic.. I wouldn't mind making a seccesful topic for once... heh

Post 'Dem Pictures!

I'd like to remind people of something real quick:

1) If you don't like a topic, don't reply.

2) The reason we don't have member photo topics anymore is because people got off topic, harassed other users, and acted like general dicks. If this one stays open, then I'm going to start warning/banning people that act rude.

3) Post photos or get out. It seems to be a general rule that people who make fun of people brave enough to post their photo on the internet are the type that have averse reactions to sunlight and/or the opposite sex.

That said:

user posted image

oVAzxRq.png

Also I'm editing the topic title so that the next funny man with a photo of drinking utensils looks like a cock and gets a three day ban.

edit - @piperka - I like that hoodie.

oVAzxRq.png

@RebelG - I was expecting you to be more "rebelly", like dressing up like a boy.

Pretty much I dress just jeans/tshirt everyday but that was when I was going into town for the night clubbing for a friends birthday. So you get the girly look for a change happy.gif

So you get the girly look for a change happy.gif

I for one, welcome it.

@Yimmy - Nice map of NYC. Thought it was just another LC map untill I payed more attention to it.