3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Classic Grand Theft Auto III Videos

XXI Inc

Arsen Vitiuk

mercie_blink.gif No offence, but I see no apparent logic in this... Because to get to "Kingdom Come", which is a Storyline Mission, you have to complete 3 other assignments from King Courtney, which are considered Bonus Missions. From your point of view. So... It's either that or...

You get my point, I guess.

Well, Rockstar guys are messing with us biggrin.gif Because the other three missions along with others didn't touch the main storyline, does them?

I reconsidered my opinion about telephone missions as a part of the story because they had cutscenes but I won't do them in my sniper challenge series. Here's another part:

Space Cowboy

Nice man looking forward to next parts wink.gif . Have you thought about doing similiar challenge for VC or SA?

Yes I did but it would take so long and I'm worried it would be boring. However I will do something really special soon. wink.gif

Arsen Vitiuk

I see you haven't slowed down! Keep it up! You're halfway through already!

Waiting for Ray's missions!

That is natural - to use a Grenade for that. As well as a Rocket Launcher in "S.A.M".

Anyway, great job! Already waiting for Donald's missions! My favorites

Nice man, you are almost done smile.gif . BTW if it helps I saw video on youtube where someone destroyed police chopper with pistol wow.gif . So you might have a chance to destroy Catalina's chopper with sniper rifle. Try to fly with dodo straight to the point where is Maria and maybe you will get lucky and it will work wink.gif .

BTW if it helps I saw video on youtube where someone destroyed police chopper with pistol wow.gif . So you might have a chance to destroy Catalina's chopper with sniper rifle.

This is impossible. I tried to destroy a helicopter with a sniper rifle. It doesn't do anything. The only weapons that can kill any helicopter is M16 and Rocket Launcher. The video is fake, as the author of it, may change the weapon.dat file.

BTW if it helps I saw video on youtube where someone destroyed police chopper with pistol wow.gif . So you might have a chance to destroy Catalina's chopper with sniper rifle.

This is impossible. I tried to destroy a helicopter with a sniper rifle. It doesn't do anything. The only weapons that can kill any helicopter is M16 and Rocket Launcher. The video is fake, as the author of it, may change the weapon.dat file.

...Unless it is a video of a PS2 or an Xbox game, which we won't know until we get the link or an embedded video here in the topic.

PC version, definitely. So it is quite possible it is a fake. Credibility is to be checked 10 times when it comes to facts or things discovered on PC versions of GTAs. Remember that!

Does the regular pistol rip off arms and legs? Because in the video it did (0:38) I guess... So if the pistol was not able to rip off arms and legs in vanilla III, then it would be a fake with modified weapons.dat

Sorry Ivory it's fake, I didn't know it. I tried to destroy heli with pistol while ago, but it didn't work.

The only weapons that can rip legs off are Grenades, AK-47, M16, Sniper Rifle, and Rocket Launcher. So pistol was indeed modified in this video.

I once saw a video on YouTube where a player was using pistol in GTA III to make a successful headshot (as in the head pops off and a blood fountain bursts out). I tried to repeat it, but failed numerous times. So I could only assume that the video was recorded on a modified game as well.

P.s. If anyone was able to pull of headshot with a pistol, tell me!

NewportByChrysler

I once saw a video on YouTube where a player was using pistol in GTA III to make a successful headshot (as in the head pops off and a blood fountain bursts out). I tried to repeat it, but failed numerous times. So I could only assume that the video was recorded on a modified game as well.

P.s. If anyone was able to pull of  headshot with a pistol, tell me!

I've pulled off dismemberments with the Pistol/Uzi numerous times, on a completely stock weapon.dat.

Which means... The video 0909090 presented could not be a fake?

Which means that the helicopter can be possibly shot down with a pistol!

I don't think he damaged it before because it seems like the helicopter just spawned. If you can damage the helicopter with bullets then the pistol should be able to damage it as well. The only problem is the range, which is short on the pistol, so you would have to get close to the helicopter to shoot it down.

The Audiophile Thread

XB271HU | TESORO Gram XS | Xtrfy MZ1 | Xbox Elite v2 | AKG K612 Pro | Etymotic ER3XR

i7 4790K 4.4 GHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB Crucial DDR3 | ADATA 256GB | Samsung 860 PRO 2TB

Xbox | Xbox 360 | Xbox Series X | PS2 | PS3

I'll try it. But I don't guarantee I'll succeed. Still, I will try.

Where exactly? There was nothing near that at all! Well, at least during the last 5 pages.

Just a reminder that I wasn't be able to upload next part of my Sniper Challenge because I was very busy this weekend. Of course new video will be uploaded next week (maybe tomorrow).

Not a problem! Just make sure you've dealt with your main business first so you won't be having any troubles or complications, eh? And then, you can busy yourself with doing another part of the Sniper Challenge.