3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Enjoii

BoGT Information Centre

DR.CHILL

Hey everyone <<spoilers possibly ahead>> in the first gay tony trailer it shows Luis climbing Rotterdam tower whilst helicopters are shooting at him, but as he is climbing up the ladders there is another man climbing up ladders further up, this man looks like he is wearing a suit. Could Luis be pursuing this man?

Money Over Bullshit
Hey everyone <<spoilers possibly ahead>> in the first gay tony trailer it shows Luis climbing Rotterdam tower whilst helicopters are shooting at him, but as he is climbing up the ladders there is another man climbing up ladders further up, this man looks like he is wearing a suit. Could Luis be pursuing this man?

I think thats a NOOSE Guy

florisinfernus

user posted image

This is a Schafter. I saw it in a gameplay video in another topic.

Proof for the fact that it is a Schafter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENkQV4LFMF0 @6:25

Edited by florisinfernus

Sicologikal

Mori Kibbutz:

Gay Tony owes him money so he challenges Luis to a Race around Liberty City to remove this debt

Happy now?

Edited by Sicologikal

ScratchCard

Mori Kibbutz:

Gay Tony owes him money so he challenges Luis to a Race around Liberty City to remove this debt

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d8fe23a4fb.jpg

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bac698f2cb.jpg

Guy in tracksuit = Mori?

I honestly don't see what Enjoii would update this anymore - info will be all over the 'net in 14 hours.

Money Over Bullshit
Mori Kibbutz:

Please take them images off thank you.

BioVirus

does anyone know when it is available on XBOX LIVE on the 29th?

Is it at midnight tonight? or when??!?

Enjoii

Thanks MOB. I haven't forgotten about all of the recent updates by the way folks, I've been building my new PC over the past two days, and have only been able to use my laptop. The whole page should be updated tonight.

And ScratchCard, I fully intend on keeping this thread updated. Even though the game is going to be released very soon, there's still stuff like more detailed information on mini-games, rewards etc.

Edited by Enjoii

BioVirus

Is this DLC available for download TONIGHT at midnight?????

.2D

I like that you can replay any mission at any time biggrin.gif, I only have like 3 open spaces left on my game.

Narcis_speed6
you got the "Steal A Tank" video 2 times

johnathon956

bogt was released at midnight in the uk and i found that out about 2 hours before its release and it said 14 hours till release

denkola
bogt was released at midnight in the uk and i found that out about 2 hours before its release and it said 14 hours till release

i dont have a cat

Narcis_speed6

i dont have a cat

*FACE PALM 9456450543431543 metters*

are u retarded?

denkola

i dont have a cat

*FACE PALM 9456450543431543 metters*

are u retarded?

no but he had obama holding a sign saying your cat is called percy

ckyphil

When do the parachutes become available?

denkola
When do the parachutes become available?

after yufus secondmission armando sell parachutes to you

ckyphil

thanks

rubba_dukie

Not in my part of the uk it wasn't. I was up well after midnight and the game didnt become available. It wasnt till about 830 this morning.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Is it just me or does the dlc Bogt not look that great graphically? Maybe my imagination but it doesn't seem as good as gtaiv.

Edited by rubba_dukie

Schweppez

Has anyone found the APC in free mode? I can't find it! The screenshots at TBoGT's website has screenshots of APC's in free mode.

johnathon956

Not in my part of the uk it wasn't. I was up well after midnight and the game didnt become available. It wasnt till about 830 this morning.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Is it just me or does the dlc Bogt not look that great graphically? Maybe my imagination but it doesn't seem as good as gtaiv.

in asda and tesco in south east kent

Kowaah

You will put the Police Stinger, Police Bike and etc damn good sh*ts in first post? dozingoff.gif

Fattyboy122

Everything in Bogt is amazing except for one thing not being able to choose to play on the whole map on Team Deathmatch. Me and my fellow community members on http://undead-xbox.forumotion.com/forum.htm play Gta 4 Zombies and we were planning to do so on Bogt. Sadly we can not play zombies now due to the map being limited to small locations such as the museum and sprunk factory. The reason we can not play Gta 4 zombies and gang wars and other fun scenarios is because as soon as you die you spawn back into the small location that is set. So as an example say the humans wanted to defend a certain area is a certain scenario we have such as a scenario we have called diplomatic immunity where a group of humans defends the U.N building. We now can not do this scenario and others because when you die you spawn far away in the certain area you picked before the game started this makes it so the zombies have to keep running back from the point over and over instead of just spawning a little bit away from the action like in TLAD and the original Gta 4. All of us were very excited about being able to play so many fun scenarios like before but now we can not because we can not choose the whole map to play on I mean please can rockstar at least make it an option to play on the whole map along with the preset maps so people have a choice. This is the only set back I have with the addon otherwise I applaud rockstar for the amazing job. I am just disapointed it had all this potential for scenarios and roleplay and now it is much more limited hopefully someone from rockstar realizes this and patches it.

rubba_dukie

Oh your talking about the episodes of liberty city not the downloadable content? My mistake.

jnzooger

Why is the Faggio listed as exclusive vehicle? It is well known that the bike is available in Vanilla IV.

johnathon956

Oh your talking about the episodes of liberty city not the downloadable content? My mistake.

we all make mistakes

lex-fiend
This is a sweet vid with the gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtbIlxs3BA

I got a question. Is the music in the video a part of The Ballad of Gay Tony soundtrack? I hope it is <3

It should be. If its not, the name of the song is "Boogie Tonight" and the BEAUTIFUL 2 girl group is named "Booty Luv". Might sound like a joke but its true.

Here's the video: