Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,224 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Enjoii

BoGT Information Centre

ChrisAndy

You might be right, it was right before we see the police shooting back at Luis.

Enjoii
You might be right, it was right before we see the police shooting back at Luis.

Yeah, that's the AA12 (Automatic Assault 12-Gauge) shotgun.

ChrisAndy

Yeah, that's the AA12 (Automatic Assault 12-Gauge) shotgun.

So I have this:

p90

Turret sized machine gun (IGN)

new shotgun

satchel charges (IGN)

If the fully automatic pistol, grenade launcher, sweeper shotgun, sawn off, and pipe bombs were added to Lost and Damned then there's probably one more gun that will be added to Gay Tony (although I doubt the guns from Lost and Damned will make an appearance). Hopefully a silenced pistol??

jelly

Hopefully they'll have some sort of machine gun, an M249 or an M60 or something so there's actually a point to sitting on a chopper as a passenger. The weak firing rate of the rifles just sucks, you might as well stay on the ground.

Enjoii
Hopefully they'll have some sort of machine gun, an M249 or an M60 or something so there's actually a point to sitting on a chopper as a passenger. The weak firing rate of the rifles just sucks, you might as well stay on the ground.

Yeah, I agree. There have been rumours about the M429 making an appearance, but they're currently unconfirmed.

ChrisAndy

Yeah, I agree. There have been rumours about the M429 making an appearance, but they're currently unconfirmed.

IGN has a brief preview that states a turret machine gun will make an appearance.

jelly

So I've been looking at the 'new car' and I agree with whoever said it was a modded Super GT, it is. Then there's the question of whether that's a new car ID being added to the game or R* reintroducing car mods.. icon14.gif

Narcis_speed6
this is the hottest trailer in gta history TBOGT TRAILER

Enjoii

So I've been looking at the 'new car' and I agree with whoever said it was a modded Super GT, it is. Then there's the question of whether that's a new car ID being added to the game or R* reintroducing car mods.. icon14.gif

Yeah, I've been watching the trailer over and it just seems too similar to the Super GT to be a different car. The change in body parts coupled with the nitrous could mean that car mods are back.

Azazel

Yeah, I've been watching the trailer over and it just seems too similar to the Super GT to be a different car. The change in body parts coupled with the nitrous could mean that car mods are back.

The car from the trailer looks too different from the Super GT to just be a modded version. I don't know if you've seen the ass shot of it, if not, here it is:

user posted image

I retract my previous statement. It does look like a heavily modded Super GT.

Edited by Azazel

florisinfernus

Does anybody have a proper rear Super GT picture and a proper screencapture from the new car's rear?

Enjoii

Does anybody have a proper rear Super GT picture and a proper screencapture from the new car's rear?

Best I can find of the old one; http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/gtawiki/...TA4)_(rear).jpg

Azazel posted a picture of the new one above. Everything but the tail-lights look pretty much the same to me.

florisinfernus

user posted image

Definitely the new Bullet/Box cover car.

florisinfernus

user posted image

user posted image

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8P2uHOCRk @33Seconds

Do you really think you can change half of the bodywork, headlights, taillights, the bodywork around the tallights, side air inlet, the amount of space between the rear window and the side windows and the front grill? Highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong. I see the huge similarities. But I give this at least 90% percent of being a new car.

Edited by florisinfernus

Enjoii

Perhaps it will be a modified model then, similar to the Sultan having the Sultan RS which has a lot of bodywork changes.

I just think that they're too similar to be completely different cars.

florisinfernus
Perhaps it will be a modified model then, similar to the Sultan having the Sultan RS which has a lot of bodywork changes.

I just think that they're too similar to be completely different cars.

Agreed. Good theory.

Especially the different amount of space between side window and rear window put me off. Extrémely unlikely you can mod that.

ArcaneKnight
user posted image

Definitely the new Bullet/Box cover car.

People were saying thats a clear see through spoiler/wing. But if you play the whole clip, it only shows up after the explosion. Definetly not a wing. I think it's just a glitch or something.

Narcis_speed6
that's not wing or something, that's the back window

Narcis_speed6

i made 2 screens with Luis and Tony:

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Narcis_speed6

brickhead119

IF you pay attention to the trailer you can see there is a P90 just look for it add that to the weapon list i think its either right before or right after the crane blows up. Its a closeup of Luis shooting the P90.

hugorohden

IF you pay attention to the trailer you can see there is a  P90 just look for it add that to the weapon list i think its either right before or right after the crane blows up. Its a closeup of Luis shooting the P90.

haaalleluja inlove.gif

Looks like Rockstar developed a small amount of new guns to this DLC!

Enjoii

Yeah, I'm currently finishing up an analysis for the trailer, but I'll be updating this topic as soon as I've finished that.

JOSEPH X

If you look closely at the screenshot of the yacht, you`ll see a new type of speed boat tethered to the stern that doesn`t appear in IV or TLAD. It has two exhaust ports, where the Jetmax has none.

StellarFish20

DUDE, your threads are soooo AWSOME!! icon14.gificon14.gif

Have some cookies from me cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

focus420

in the scene with the new helicopter i beleive thats a new boat and if not theres a mission shooting at the boat or taking off from the boat in the mission.

with the golf cart there will be a mission at the driving range aswell

and theres two new helicopters one with the ability to pick up a train i think its a T-72

at 58 theres a new looking car truck or suv on the right, when the cars are smashing together

after that you are scene climbing a building then your in a heli copter then your jumping from it, can't wait to play that mission haha

ArcaneKnight
user posted image

user posted image

And http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz8P2uHOCRk @33Seconds

Do you really think you can change half of the bodywork, headlights, taillights, the bodywork around the tallights, side air inlet, the amount of space between the rear window and the side windows and the front grill? Highly unlikely. Don't get me wrong. I see the huge similarities. But I give this at least 90% percent of being a new car.

You never know.. There is a lot of shops that can do complete custom work like that. Say in one of the mod shops in the game, it has you flip through a book, to the different kits you can throw on your car, or a few different custom models they could make out of the Super GT. You pick one, drop the car off, come back in a week, and you have a completely remodeled Super GT.. Not that that's the case here, but it is definetly possible.

I know for the regular cars its common to make a couple cars that basically look the same. But I think it'd be lame for them to waste a Super Car of all things like that. Making it look like a kitted Super GT. I dont really like the Super GT as it is, but if this is a completely different car, I will definetly be putting this new one in my parking spots over the Super GT. But I find it hard to believe without mod shops, these things would just come stock with nitrous. They could make a much more sophisticated mod system than in SA.

So I wouldnt completely rule out this is just a modified Super GT. I hope it is a modded Super GT, than a new car all together. More information will come out as the weeks go by, and Im sure if there is modding, we'll hear about it. The next month and a half is going to be nuts.

ArcaneKnight

Actually it more than likely is a new car. I just rewatched the video, and this car is the only one hitting NOS throughout the entire video. So its probably one of those rare cars everyone will want because of the nitrous. But you never know. It would've been cool to see other cars hitting NOS, but it was only that new Super GT look-a-like model hitting it.

CDT_boss

Looks kinda like a modern Mustang, doesn't it?

user posted image

Too bad MS screwed PS3 owners over (me) mad.gif

Edited size to thumbnail

Edited by CDT_boss