4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
adamcs

"Lots of announcements coming today"

Money Over Bullshit

So that guy that said there was parachutes that nobody believed was telling the truth!! Hahaha

Well I'll be damned  biggrin.gif

yeah the interesting thing there is that he said there was a mission where you get into some kind of altercation in a skyscraper and have to parachute out. This screenshot looks way to high to be a skyscraper (not to mention that the interior he's jumping out of looks like an aircraft), so I'm just wondering if he was right about that mission.

Maybe you have to Parachute onto the top of a Building and then kill the guys as you work your way down. The reason for having to parachute in I suppose is to take them by suprise. The main thing is that There Will Be Parachuting!!

Enjoii

It's awesome to see that the parachute is making a return. I've been hoping for it to make an appearance in IV, I'm glad that BoGT will deliver.

bobgtafan

Parachutes that's great. Now lets work on those planes...

buffalosoulj4h20

Neko's avatar expresses how I'm feeling right now.

Mafioso86
Neko's avatar expresses how I'm feeling right now.

haha... i was going to say the same thing

ChrisMathers3501
snip

See you when your "holiday" expires.

And damn man, the parachutes are back! Awesome! I guess they figured "Well, out of all these things, the tank, the jetpack, the parachute, what seems like the least unrealistic thing Luis could get his hands on? I mean, we need something to please these ravenous nerds *cough* I mean fans, so let's bring something back that we cut for being too over-the-top. Parachutes? Why not?"

Can't wait for the trailer neither. I thought we'd have to wait until at least thursday.

Money Over Bullshit

snip

See you when your "holiday" expires.

And damn man, the parachutes are back! Awesome! I guess they figured "Well, out of all these things, the tank, the jetpack, the parachute, what seems like the least unrealistic thing Luis could get his hands on? I mean, we need something to please these ravenous nerds *cough* I mean fans, so let's bring something back that we cut for being too over-the-top. Parachutes? Why not?"

Can't wait for the trailer neither. I thought we'd have to wait until at least thursday.

Sky Diving isnt unrealistic atall.

Edited by Money Over Bullshit

ChrisMathers3501

Well, you're right, but as far as that goes, the ONLY unrealistic thing GTA had was the jetpack, and maybe the minigun too. But since GTA is fiction anyway, they can take license. Besides, people DO fly planes, people DO sky dive, and there HAS been the occasional tank stolen from an Army base.

Like that episode of ER where a psychotic patient was driving a stolen tank to the hospital to use it to kill that one doctor? And that sh*t's happened in real life, too.

Money Over Bullshit
Well, you're right, but as far as that goes, the ONLY unrealistic thing GTA had was the jetpack, and maybe the minigun too. But since GTA is fiction anyway, they can take license. Besides, people DO fly planes, people DO sky dive, and there HAS been the occasional tank stolen from an Army base.

Like that episode of ER where a psychotic patient was driving a stolen tank to the hospital to use it to kill that one doctor? And that sh*t's happened in real life, too.

The jetpack was outlandish. It was a "Black Project" for the CIA though. And I'm sure Tanks have been stolen but it's highly unrealistic that the would drive down the street in the middle of the day to go after one man. As For Flamethrowers and Miniguns... No Comment.

The Capone

parachuting looks awesome! Now let me see some fight clubs and planes. tounge2.gif

Astrixone

XD, i knew this topic will bring good things biggrin.gif

ChrisMathers3501
Well, you're right, but as far as that goes, the ONLY unrealistic thing GTA had was the jetpack, and maybe the minigun too.  But since GTA is fiction anyway, they can take license.  Besides, people DO fly planes, people DO sky dive, and there HAS been the occasional tank stolen from an Army base.

Like that episode of ER where a psychotic patient was driving a stolen tank to the hospital to use it to kill that one doctor?  And that sh*t's happened in real life, too.

The jetpack was outlandish. It was a "Black Project" for the CIA though. And I'm sure Tanks have been stolen but it's highly unrealistic that the would drive down the street in the middle of the day to go after one man. As For Flamethrowers and Miniguns... No Comment.

People say the stuff was unrealistic. But everything, even the "unrealistic" stuff, was there for a reason. And I never said anyone ever stole a tank just to kill one guy, just that it happened on this one episode of ER. But people HAVE stolen tanks before.

Hell, I saw this thing once where this guy drove a gigantic bulldozer-slash-bunker through town, destroyed a bunch of sh*t like a police station, caused over a million dollars in damage, and then killed himself when the thing broke down. If sh*t like that can happen in real life, I don't see why it shouldn't happen in GTA on the grounds of being "unrealistic."