4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
adamcs

"Lots of announcements coming today"

GuruAskew

Atleast there is a date now for the release of BOGT, Oct 29th.... Unless that's just old news that I didn't know.

It's been known for a while, at least a month now.

Oops. Sorry, I don't fully follow the news about DLC's because I don't have a 360.

You don't follow the news? What are you, a rapist? Because reading that you don't follow the news was comparable to being raped.

Cilogy

So to keep the topic running:

Who is actually looking forward to Beaterator? I would like to try it myself once, but it looks like its more of a cellphone game. confused.gif

I doubt any new info on TBOGT. It'll probably be all about CW and Beaterator.

Edited by Cilogy

OysterBarron

Who is actually looking forward to Beaterator? I would like to try it myself once, but it looks like its more of a cellphone game. confused.gif

Whats the beaterator?

Cilogy

Who is actually looking forward to Beaterator? I would like to try it myself once, but it looks like its more of a cellphone game.  confused.gif

Whats the beaterator?

Its on Rockstar's front page at rockstargames.com. Its apparently produced with the help of Timbaland.

From what I've heard it for the PSP and it allows you to mix tracks and sounds to create your own music.

So ... cellphone game. biggrin.gif

GuruAskew

Who is actually looking forward to Beaterator? I would like to try it myself once, but it looks like its more of a cellphone game.  confused.gif

Whats the beaterator?

Its on Rockstar's front page at rockstargames.com. Its apparently produced with the help of Timbaland.

From what I've heard it for the PSP and it allows you to mix tracks and sounds to create your own music.

So ... cellphone game. biggrin.gif

So you play the game and it doesn't exceed your ridiculous fanboy expectations.

I can see it now:

Raperator

ChrisMathers3501
Atleast there is a date now for the release of BOGT, Oct 29th.... Unless that's just old news that I didn't know.

Oops. Sorry, I don't fully follow the news about DLC's because I don't have a 360.

You don't follow the news? What are you, a rapist? Because reading that you don't follow the news was comparable to being raped.

Don't worry, GuruAskew, go sit in the corner while I call the waaaaaaaaahmbulance and tell them you're all butthurt and can't take a hilarious rape joke without calling people names and sh*t like that. What's the matter, teacher never let you pass his class? Chill the f*ck out. icon13.gif

So anyway, yeah, Beaterator looks interesting at best, but I'd say all we really care about is Grand Theft Auto but if any Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire or Agent info came out I don't think we'd complain.

KGBeast

I'm pretty sure none of you have actually played the online version of Beaterator. Why not give it a try, because for a free online game, it is incredibly deep and well made. For a full fledged game version, it's going to rock some major amounts of ass.

Cilogy

Don't worry, GuruAskew, go sit in the corner while I call the waaaaaaaaahmbulance and tell them you're all butthurt and can't take a hilarious rape joke without calling people names and sh*t like that. What's the matter, teacher never let you pass his class? Chill the f*ck out. icon13.gif

So anyway, yeah, Beaterator looks interesting at best, but I'd say all we really care about is Grand Theft Auto but if any Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire or Agent info came out I don't think we'd complain.

Personally I don't know why they're making Beaterator such a big deal, unless maybe because Timbaland is so popular. I have a feeling most of today's info will be on that.

Nothing really constitutes as an "announcement" for TBOGT here on out because they've pretty much "announced" all they can about the game, if you catch my drift. We just pretty much need the details. If there were an announcement about TBOGT it would likely be about it coming to the PC, which itself is unlikely.

OysterBarron
I'm pretty sure none of you have actually played the online version of Beaterator. Why not give it a try, because for a free online game, it is incredibly deep and well made. For a full fledged game version, it's going to rock some major amounts of ass.

where at? linky please

Cilogy
I'm pretty sure none of you have actually played the online version of Beaterator.  Why not give it a try, because for a free online game, it is incredibly deep and well made.  For a full fledged game version, it's going to rock some major amounts of ass.

where at? linky please

http://beaterator.rockstargames.com/beaterator.html

GuruAskew

Yeah, because it's only people who failed in school who see how ridiculous it is to compare the quality of a video game to a brutal act of violence.

buffalosoulj4h20

Guru was probably raped when he was a kid.

Anyway, it's looking dim. No news today I think.

ChrisMathers3501

Uh huh. Yeah. "Brutal acts of violence?" I feel sorry for your poor little ass, GuruAskew. The least your teacher could have done is given you some roofies or chloroform so you didn't feel anything. lol.gif

CharmingCharlie

Ok people take it elsewhere, if you haven't got something to say on the subject in hand then don't post in here. Anyone continuing off topic crap after this post will be taking a holiday.

Niall

Yeah, because it's only people who failed in school who see how ridiculous it is to compare the quality of a video game to a brutal act of violence.

Damn! I missed Video Game Comparisons 101 too. Tool.

Well that seems to be it from Rockstar today, better than nothing as far as BOGT goes. I like the new site and friend messaging at the social club too.

Beaterator looks cool, so does CTW, with those and LBP my PSP will be busy this fall.

Edited by Niall

Cilogy

Yeah so ... I've been messing around with Beaterator.

blush.gif This is not a cellphone game.

ITS A FREAKIN' NEXT GEN CELLPHONE GAME! biggrin.gif

Its awesome, it would have been cool for PS3 and 360 as well.

OysterBarron

its like a stripped down version of Ejay! dont exspect any solid info about BOGT for another month yet!

buffalosoulj4h20

September 7th isn't far and I always like eating something good, sipping on some soda while reading a nice preview with some nice screens anyway.

GuruAskew

So now you have to personally be the victim of rape to see that it's ridiculous to compare a video game you feel is disappointing to rape?

It's also astounding that people are accusing me of being raped as if it were some sort of insult. Take that, rape victims!

Mod Note :- as promised this guy was temp banned for being so off topic it wasn't even funny, I make it a matter of principle that I keep my promises - cc

Money Over Bullshit

September 7th isn't far and I always like eating something good, sipping on some soda while reading a nice preview with some nice screens anyway.

So which Great Brit is gonna volunteer to take the HQ Scans of the Magazine when it comes out and post them on here??

Mafioso86

yeah beaterator is actually pretty cool... but I don't have a PSP and even if I did I don't know if I'd bother getting it... but still fun, a lot like FL Studio from what I can tell, but I'm no expert on that myself. As far as R* making to big of a big deal over it... anyone remember that ping-pong thing they put out a few years back?? lol

EDIT

Whoa whoa whoa..... TRAILER COMING TUESDAY

And it looks like that kid in twitter that's been rambling about parachutes was right all along!

SECOND EDIT

Adamcs, beat me to it... but that's ok because... parachutes!!!!

Edited by Mafioso86

kuro-neko

user posted image

f*ck Yeah

I'm gonna have to buy the disc version for my brothers 360

KGBeast

I'm not sure if that's a heli or plane, but I'll guess heli for now. Parachute confirmation is some awesome news.

Money Over Bullshit
I'm not sure if that's a heli or plane, but I'll guess heli for now. Parachute confirmation is some awesome news.

It looks like a Helicopter... Even so IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!!

scarp1996

Its a heli, look on top of the door in the top left pic tounge.gif

Money Over Bullshit

So that guy that said there was parachutes that nobody believed was telling the truth!! Hahaha

Well I'll be damned biggrin.gif

scarp1996
So that guy that said there was parachutes that nobody believed was telling the truth!! Hahaha

Well we owe some one an apology rolleyes.gif

Mafioso86

yeah the interesting thing there is that he said there was a mission where you get into some kind of altercation in a skyscraper and have to parachute out. This screenshot looks way to high to be a skyscraper (not to mention that the interior he's jumping out of looks like an aircraft), so I'm just wondering if he was right about that mission.

Rucke

It looks like the Annihilator.

Anyway, I'm so glad we finally got a date for the trailer colgate.gif