4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

Lt.Caine

cavinsmither

I do not like old NYPD version and color which which display is also not good if you make it darken black then its looks really amazing .

GTA new update version become more effective and additional functionality then old one.

Its nice..

i am building a lightbar for lt. caine.

what do you all think of this lightbar on top of one of the cars lt. caine made?

user posted image

what do you all think of this lightbar on top of one of the cars lt. caine made?

Not bad, I guess tounge.gif

It's nice to see a slim type light bar on top of Lt.Caine's fleet.

I see the Whelen logo, but what's the acutual product name or code for this light bar?

it's a jetsonic.

but whelen isn't the manufacturer, its federal signal.

but it is in progress

Thanks tounge2.gif

Anyway, good luck with it. Looking forward to see this completed icon14.gif

byankeesjeter

I really don't know much about lightbars, but in my opinion I think it would look better without the yellow in the middle.

Wow! Nice lightbar!

Maybe if you have time for it could you make this Aerodynic lightbar too?

user posted image

I'd rly love to see this on an fdny battalion car. Thank You and keep up this awesome work! smile.gif

Marsmillo

I was bored last weekend, so I decided to play with the object spawner function of my ingame trainer, I did never before use this function. I still find it a very difficult process but I managed to get a small emergency scene out of it. I did use Lt.Caine's Ambulance, Impale, Crown Victoria, Tahoe and Charger and Rockstars Firetruck and some spawned Rockstar objects.

Notice, most of this cars have multiple liveries witch messed up may game a bit... some cars magical disappeared. Also I don't know at the moment how to spawn peds (like police man, firedmen and medics) and let them stand still in a location and positon I want. The video-editor was used to make the screenshots and photoshop for small touch ups. The Ambulance paintjobs are edided a bit by me (but based on the Lt.Caine's provided in a download)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

Feel free to share and commend on this screenshots

Probably I will upload some off them to gtapolicemods also.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Marsmillo
Marsmillo

Really cool photo set Marsmillo!

Thanks Lt.Caine,

Normally my scene was not done, I would liked to add a bit more objects out there and a crashed car or something. Red flares would also be cool (of red lights to simulate the flares) And of course some actors, wounded ped and fireman but time issues and the fact you can't save you progress of placing objects did decide me to quickly save my clip to the video editor and make screenshots out of there the next day.

But I still think it all looks cool smile.gif

Also at the end my game was acting strange, cars and objects random despairing. Textures not loading correctly and my ingame trainer was also lagging behind... The multi livery's are demanding for any system (and I don't have a state of the art rig...)

Nice shots, how did you spawn that bleeding woman?

Its a static object you can spawn with the GTAIV NATIVE TRAINER from sjaak327.

If I remember correctly it was under more objects > set 4 or 5

Rob.Zombie

The woman's model is called EC_Deadbint or sth like that. Located in more objects, at EC objects.

Anyway any news?

Where can I find the PSTOCKADE handling line? I couldnt find it anywhere in the handling.dat. And is there a handling line maybe for the HAZMAT truck?

Nice pics, Marsmillo. smile.gif

Where can I find the PSTOCKADE handling line? I couldnt find it anywhere in the handling.dat. And is there a handling line maybe for the HAZMAT truck?

Unfortunately, there is no independent handling line for pstockade, since it's all combined into 'stockade'. If you want to change it, it affects all type of stockades (Police, Gruppe6, Noose).

Although, vehicles.ide contains independent data for pstockade, so I don't know what you're up to, but you can try tweaking those and make it work. Atleast, it wont make the car roll over like mad, if you change the vehicles.ide to the correct data.

As for the HAZMAT, I think it might be better to go ask bxbugs for it. Since he's the distributer.

(I heard that it drives well on firetruck handling line. Not sure for others though)

Lt.Caine, i really like the ford crown victoria 2.5M with the MX-7000 lightbar, but my problem is the front window lights, they function fine, but somehow dont look right. Could you make them grill lights instead please, also i dont have any good ideas for an enforcer lorry, i miss the original but it hasnt got editable liverys??? Any Help?? And all those who are new to the topic and say no requests, Lt.Caine has said before its fine if theres ne spamming, e.g. repitition.

Many Thanks in Advance Lt.Caine, Cjere2k7

For everyone here that doesn't check GPM regularly, Lt. Caine released an multiple liveries version of the original police cruiser and an ELS Charger with the current NYPD light scheme.

PoliceMad

Hi guys,

Can someone make a downloadable pack of all the NYPD Vehicles (the white ones with blue stripe livery), an FDNY Ambulance & Fire Engine for us to download?

Sort of like a "New York Emergency Services Conversion" pack, I just find it confusing downloading all the vehicles seperate.

No worries if no one wants to do this.

Rob.Zombie

An NYPD pack. I'd like that, but make sure it's not LCPD. Cuz I have LCPD charger, tahoe, vic and impala, but I want NYPD ones.

Anyway Lt.Caine if you are not making anything right now, would you mind update your older cars giving them realistic wheels (so it's not pushed inside the chassis). I'm talking about the Vic, Impala, Tahoe and Charger. They look very nice in game, espcially when they are dirty, but those wheels are driving me mad crazy...

I don't think I'll be releasing a pack. I prefer releasing models one by one so that I can then update them more easily and ensure that the models posted on the GPM site are always the most recent versions.

And yea Rob, I'm planning on revisiting some of the older models, as they're in dire need of updating. In the meantime though, you might be happy with this, as I moved the wheels considerable more outward:

user posted image

user posted image

(IMP1-V3.7H, now available.)

PoliceMad

Nice, I like it!

How do you make the Models? Is it easy?

Could you make only when you get the time

Crown Vic - Police Cruiser

Minivan - Patroit

Boxville - Enforcer - Stockade

Chavos - Noose Cruiser

In that black LCPD Livery

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1119/52058249.jpg

and an unmarked Habanero

I know this is alot of requests, but I have been after these for ages and as I can't mod I can't do them myself sad.gif

I would love you to do these mods not just for me but for others also, I understand if you say no

Thanks

Edited by PoliceMad

You need a payware named Z-modeler and you also need some knowledge for modeling.

If you learn then yes, you might be able to add some lights to the car to atleast, make it look like a police vehicle.

Only my guessings, but I don't think Lt.Caine won't make police cars that doesn't have a background of real-life North American police authorities (Chavos and Habanero for this point. Sorry, if it has a bakground). Also Boxville enforcer is already available by other mod maker. I'm not sure if it was able to customize skins though smile.gif

francismori7

Anyways Lt.Caine locks his vehicles so we can't edit them. I wanted to put my own Arjent on a Crown Vic, but no, it was locked...

byankeesjeter

Hi guys,

Can someone make a downloadable pack of all the NYPD Vehicles (the white ones with blue stripe livery), an FDNY Ambulance & Fire Engine for us to download?

Sort of like a "New York Emergency Services Conversion" pack, I just find it confusing downloading all the vehicles seperate.

No worries if no one wants to do this.

Hey Lt. Caine hope you don't mind me putting these link on your forum I just wanted to help out PoliceMad.

Here is a link to an NYPD skin pack: http://gtapolicemods.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=3996

And since the other pack didn't include the tahoe heres one that does: http://gtapolicemods.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=4056

EDIT: my bad cjere2k7, and to get to the correct place, you must first sign into gtapolicemods

Edited by byankeesjeter

Thanks for links, they dont seem to work for me though, and btw, not in a -ve way but it was policemad wanting nypd pack!!!!