3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

Lt.Caine

Jeesh cjere2k7, can't you wait a bit more paitently before making such a thing like a request list? confused.gif

-ALT TEXTURES IMPALA

There's already 4skins for Impala in the latest version, so just wait for updates. I'm sure there will be some skin packs in the future like the other police cars.

-FBI crown vic or impala NON ELS So two rear deck lights and either grill or front window lights

Wasn't FBI FCV being made by chasez now? Give them some rest man...

-Cheverolet Caprice Police car, Alot of people miss it from gta san andreas

I forgot whom it was, but I'm sure there was that type of Caprice police car being made by someone else too on this forum.

Jeesh cjere2k7, can't you wait a bit more paitently before making such a thing like a request list? confused.gif

-ALT TEXTURES IMPALA

There's already 4skins for Impala in the latest version, so just wait for updates. I'm sure there will be some skin packs in the future like the other police cars.

-FBI crown vic or impala NON ELS So two rear deck lights and either grill or front window lights

I forgot whom it was, but I'm sure there was that type of Caprice police car being made by someone else too on this forum.

It was someone named bigfoot something I believe... I will check it...

Yea, I think it was him who is making the Caprice, both civilian and police version. Thanks for the reminder.

Chasez is quitting the project for now because of school work. That's why cjere2K7 wants Lt. Caine to make it.

Unfortunately, Lt.Caine also told me before that he has many things to do atm and also busy too. I won't say don't, since I don't have any rights for it, but I still do think it might not be a good idea just to burst out requests to him.

Besides, Lt.Caine also must have his own visions on what he wants to concentrate now... not being told by others what to do or make.

Sorry guys but this project is stoped for a while. I have a problems with school stuff. I have to make something similar to science project for school. Continue to post your suggestions and I'll get back to it later.

I'm very sorry for such a screw up

Chasez is not quitting, he is putting his project on hold.

People have lives other than modding and GTA. These people are doing mods for free. Let them release them or work on them when they choose.

And the thing about school is that its rediculously expensive. So i dont mind if Caine or Chasez puts this on hold as I am going to be in their place next year, with school that is.

Edited by mr_helm
Sorry guys but this project is stoped for a while. I have a problems with school stuff. I have to make something similar to science project for school. Continue to post your suggestions and I'll get back to it later.

I'm very sorry for such a screw up

Chasez is not quitting, he is putting his project on hold.

People have lives other than modding and GTA. These people are doing mods for free. Let them release them or work on them when they choose.

And the thing about school is that its rediculously expensive. So i dont mind if Caine or Chasez puts this on hold as I am going to be in their place next year, with school that is.

I have to fully agree with you because I am in school as well... sad.gif

dj jazzy death

-ALT TEXTURES IMPALA

here is the page on the caprice http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=425863&st=0

So, from the left: red red white red white red red

Impossible. GTA IV supports only 8 Siren Dummies, that are 4 Red and 4 White ones. Ur example needs to have a red one, but ..

And is that possible to make more dummies maybe?

wrong iv gottin the fire truck to have 5 red befor

look fool

user posted image

Edited by PCM_Bxbugs123

Impossible. GTA IV supports only 8 Siren Dummies, that are 4 Red and 4 White ones. Ur example needs to have a red one, but ..

look fool

pic

Lol biggrin.gif Nice one biggrin.gif FBI car can have only 4 sirens (2 red and 2 white), police cars - 8 (4 red and 4 white). 5 red?? I guess that depends on what you are replacing. biggrin.gif

btw there's something strange about this pic biggrin.gif I've never seen that the sirens would light up at the same time, I mean they light up one by one, in sections. So would you mind to tell us how did you achieve this? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by chasez

look fool

user posted image

Nice truck, Bugs. Can we download it?

francismori7

look fool

pic

Lol biggrin.gif Nice one biggrin.gif FBI car can have only 4 sirens (2 red and 2 white), police cars - 8 (4 red and 4 white). 5 red?? I guess that depends on what you are replacing. biggrin.gif

btw there's something strange about this pic biggrin.gif I've never seen that the sirens would light up at the same time, I mean they light up one by one, in sections. So would you mind to tell us how did you achieve this? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It depends of the angle of your camera.. nothing special there.

cood be using lights only mode from pol pursuit mod where they all flash at the same time, o and btw, can we download please

byankeesjeter
@ byankeesjeter: Here: DOWNLOAD

Thank you so much, everything is working perfectly now with ELS. Unfortunately I have a separate problem regarding the Ford Crown Victoria and Chevy Impala that are supposed to spawn with different skins. My problem with both is that neither of them ever spawn with a different skin other then the original. I have made sure that the skins are all different in each of the police_sign slots. It also wont allow me to change them using a trainer, it once again always stays on the original. Thanks in advance for any help.

@ byankeesjeter (and anyone else that can't get the different skins to show): You need to go to your GTAIV game directory (folder), then in common\data, there's a file named vehicles.ide. You need to right-click on it, and in Properties, you need to make sure that "Read Only" is UNticked. Then, open the file, find the lines beginning with police and police2, and add "+livery" to the end of each (without the " " marks).

byankeesjeter
@ byankeesjeter (and anyone else that can't get the different skins to show): You need to go to your GTAIV game directory (folder), then in common\data, there's a file named vehicles.ide. You need to right-click on it, and in Properties, you need to make sure that "Read Only" is UNticked. Then, open the file, find the lines beginning with police and police2, and add "+livery" to the end of each (without the " " marks).

That worked perfectly thank you.

Lt.Caine, can you add a UK Police Skin for the POLP like you did with the CVPI? It would look really good if I had a set of police cars with it.

Thanks in advance

Lt.Caine, can you add a UK Police Skin for the POLP like you did with the CVPI? It would look really good if I had a set of police cars with it.

Thanks in advance

I'm afraid that those in-game original police car supports and updates are already finished, since the main stream has shifted to real police cars.

I think I've seen some UK colours made by others and uploaded on various gta websites, so it might be better to search those places.

peace

Thanks in advance

I'm afraid that those in-game original police car supports and updates are already finished, since the main stream has shifted to real police cars.

I think I've seen some UK colours made by others and uploaded on various gta websites, so it might be better to search those places.

peace

Meh, I've just made one. Here it is:

user posted image

It is based on one of the Alt POLP textures by Lt.caine. Only took me 5 mins in paint to edit it biggrin.gif

It is based on one of the Alt POLP textures by Lt.caine. Only took me 5 mins in paint to edit it biggrin.gif

"If it doesn't exsit, make it by yourself" That's the spirit. Way to go icon14.gif

"If it doesn't exsit, make it by yourself" That's the spirit. Way to go icon14.gif

Meh, may start making textures for cars. I am getting the Adobe CS4 suit soon, so that would come in handy biggrin.gif . So long waiting for car textures to come out!

Oh, and, Caine, please - if you aren't busy - can you make a taxi CV? It would go well with the police cars biggrin.gif. I would, but I have no idea how to take the siren lights off.

Edited by Choppie

Caine, how about a charger, non els and with four skins please, that would mak my day, (and game) rolleyes.gifsneaky2.gif

Actually, that's on my to do list, cjere2k7 smile.gif

That was quite easy to guess... if you are patient enough biggrin.gif

But it's nice to hear it from you, Lt.Caine.

JJJ8: Just Lay Off people, your acting like you know everything, no it wasnt easy to guess as there hasnt been a charger update

for a while. where as the impala and cvpi are relatively modern and constantly getting updates. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

Lt.Caine Thanks for the information.

At least some people can be informative and not bumlick Lt.Caine Like JJJ8

Edited by cjere2k7

JJJ8: Just Lay Off people, your acting like you know everything, no it wasnt easy to guess as there hasnt been a charger update

for a while. where as the impala and cvpi are relatively modern and constantly getting updates. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif  ph34r.gif  ph34r.gif

Lt.Caine Thanks for the information.

At least some people can be informative and not bumlick Lt.Caine Like JJJ8

Ahem.

I know I'm not an all mighty god or something even close to that. 'Guess' is just a guess and nothing more. You don't even get jokes?

I belive you're not a kindergartener (or, are you? monocle.gif ). So think more wisely before you write something that doesn't make others happy sarcasm.gif

Oh, and just in case if you don't get the meanings, I'm very unhappy about it.

If you need more discussion, send it over PM.

thank you

Edited by JJJ8

Whenever I go to GTA Police Mods or click the link, I get redirected immediately to Google. Has anyone else had this problem?

notspectre
Whenever I go to GTA Police Mods or click the link, I get redirected immediately to Google. Has anyone else had this problem?

From what I know, I understand that this means you've been banned for some reason.

byankeesjeter

Hey Lt. Caine

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the time you have taken to make these amazing mods. I also have a request, could you make a non-ELS dodge charger with the same light-bar that you used on the Crown Vic in the picture?

user posted image

I was also wondering if you could release a version of the Crown Victoria that is in that picture, but without it ever changing to being a slicktop car, but also with multiple liveries. Thank you so much for your time.