3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

[REL|GTAIV] LCPD Police Cruiser

Lt.Caine

I've tested the Impala, and it works fine for me, but I've found 2 bugs:

The first 1 is with the window. When the sun shine reflects on the window, you can see these triangles. It can be seen on both sides:

user posted image

The 2nd is the same bug your cars usually have, with the wheels:

user posted image

Here's how it should look:

user posted image

All in all I really like the Impala. Maybe for improvent, I'd rather see the rear indicators light up, instead of the lightbar, but that's just personal opinion.

Ok guys, i think i found the probable cause of the Impala crash. It's probably because you have your texture settings on high. I replaced the police Merit with the Impala and i had that same crash, then i tried it again but first turned the settings on medium and it worked perfectly. wow.gif I hope this helps a few people and ofcourse Lt.Caine with his work repairing the bugs. turn.gif

Ok les gars, Je pense avoir trouvé la cause probable de l'accident d'Impala. C'est probablement parce que vous avez vos paramètres de texture d'en haut. J'ai remplacé la police Mérite avec l'Impala et j'ai eu ce même accident, alors je l'ai essayé à nouveau mais d'abord tourné les paramètres sur le milieu et cela a fonctionné parfaitement. : OI espérons que cette aide à quelques personnes et Lt.Caine ofcourse avec son travail pour réparer les bugs. : tour à tour:

can you make a screen?

Nah I'm sorry to say that, but that's not the problem. I have my texture settings on high (everything at max) and I can use the car without any problems. I installed it like other cars, import it in vehicles.img, save it (no rebuild archive), then started the game. Try to download it again, it might have been corrupted. I really have no idea confused.gif

Well at first I had the crash. Then I readded the car saved rebuilt 4 times because I was frustrated and it worked. I played with the car for about an hour. Then I stopped my wife got on the comp to check her mail and stuff. I got back on to play started my game, crash all over again. Changing absolutly nothing. I've never had this issue before no matter how many car mods I have. I've had some pretty high poly mods on my game and I have a low end pc. I thought maybe at first it was a bad zip but it even fails after LT.Caine uploaded the 3.7 version.

Well at first I had the crash. Then I readded the car saved rebuilt 4 times because I was frustrated and it worked. I played with the car for about an hour. Then I stopped my wife got on the comp to check her mail and stuff. I got back on to play started my game, crash all over again. Changing absolutly nothing. I've never had this issue before no matter how many car mods I have. I've had some pretty high poly mods on my game and I have a low end pc. I thought maybe at first it was a bad zip but it even fails after LT.Caine uploaded the 3.7 version.

3.7 ? where o_o

I dont get it i dont have a problem with the marked version of the impala but the unmarked one crashes a few seconds after i load the game

Even if you don't understand English well, please translate it in google or something and read it.

SirQue, this is not your topic. Don't spam the topic with your converted car advertisement. It's already the second time in such a short term confused.gif

If you want to show it off, keep it on your own topic below and don't post it here. Thank you.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=437584

Edited by JJJ8

f*ck mod f*ck gtaforums .!

Stealing other people's works and not giving a single credit to them, and spamming this topic with useless advertisements... and now swearing. It's nothing but all your falut and you say that eh?

This isn't the place for a child like you. Please go to wherever you like to. There are tons of forums for gta in the world so you don't have to stick here lol.gif

Edit

Just a small reminder. For those who uses ELS mod, Bxbugs released the FCV with a ELS whelen edge light bar.

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?page_id=331

http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?page_id=330

Edited by JJJ8

I've also found a New York State Trooper, on gtainside.com with the same ELM CVPI, but does Lt.Caine ever answer to our questions? confused.gif

NY State Trooper:

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?d...=27017&orderBy=

That car was uploaded by me. It is the same one that was uploaded to GPM, just with an edited texture and paintjob.

And sorry to chasez and Caine for not asking their permission. I pm'ed Bxbugs about it.

Also, would anyone have a NYPD skin for the Impala (or a link to one)? Would appreciate it.

Edited by Hitman_Actual

Idea For non-els lightbar, right this is aimed at people who know what they are talking about, the limit for noose is 8 lights right, 4 red 4 blue, so we have 6 on the front of the lightbar, arranged: R,B,R,B,R,B on the rear we have hazard lights and then either 2 grill lights or two rear window lights.................. just an idea, and my biggest wish for gta.

Don't try to rush it. Lt.Caine is having a hard time fixing those Impala problems, and he's also busy with other things atm wink.gif

R,B,R,B,R,B... I don't think it is likely to happen, just my opinion though.

Since there are no such light bars produced from Lt.Caine, which doesn't form a synmetry (exepet for the B,B,R,R MX-7000 ofcourse)

Yea sorry for the slow replies guys. It's not out of choice, I've just been quite busy lately -- mostly with college.

@ cjere2k7: The Impala is still under review, as I've still not figured out what's wrong with it, unfortunately. As for the light bar idea, that would require an LED/strobe-style light bar with which the default GTAIV siren lights don't go very well. And, with the configuration you specified, the car wouldn't have any siren lights in the back -- just hazards -- which would be kind of boring to look at, especially since the back of the car is the part you look at most. Also, some people have made light bars with a "candy cane" light configuration before (ec. W, R, W, R) and I don't find it makes for a great look.

Caine just curious, would it be possible, if you update the ELS to have traffic directionals in the light bar? It would be more realism when I use LCPDFR to have pulled someone over and then throw on the left directional. I dont know, just throwin the idea out there.

]That car was uploaded by me. It is the same one that was uploaded to GPM, just with an edited texture and paintjob. And sorry to chasez and Caine for not asking their permission. I pm'ed Bxbugs about it.

um no not really you never asked my permission i commented on the download as you guys can see here

Link

]That car was uploaded by me. It is the same one that was uploaded to GPM, just with an edited texture and paintjob. And sorry to chasez and Caine for not asking their permission. I pm'ed Bxbugs about it.

um no not really you never asked my permission i commented on the download as you guys can see here

Link

Thats sad its not really that hard to ask for people's permission, and almost all the times they'll give you permission.

Damn, I got bad news. Though I've installed the Impala, and it was working fine, now I've realised sometimes it causes GTA IV Fatal Error RC20. Sometimes my gta can't even start (crashes after loading screen), but sometimes I can even see the Impala cop car driving. I've tried to spawn 1 for myself, but game crashed immediately. Not sure what might be the problem, but RC20 stands for invalid resource. Maybe GTA doesn't like a part of the impala confused.gif